Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,870 members, 7,927,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:07 PM

Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? (1151 Views)

The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday / A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind.

She hated everyone,except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her.

She said that if she could only see the world,she would marry him.

One day,someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she could see everyone,and everything around her including her boyfriend. He asked "Now that you can see,will you marry me?"

She was shocked when she saw that he was blind too,she refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away in tears,and later sent her a message through a friend saying:"Dear just take good care of my eyes I donated to you from the bottomless part of my heart.

She broke down in tears after she got the message,after a while she went out to look for him but he was long gone,never to come back to her.

Sad,isn't it, But is it wrong loving someone so much that you could die in the place of that person?
Let's know your mind or what you experience due to love?
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by Sexxkillz: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
This one na stupidity.
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by cruzita(f): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
But he loved her even though she was blind.

her conscience won't let her rest
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by Florblu(f): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Stories like this do annoy me.Loving blindly in this century is tantamount to suicide
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin

Love alone is full of mystery...i don't think so I will die for the person I love but I wud rather wanna live longer with him if possible...
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by Daniel2289(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
I dwells in REALITY.........
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Florblu:
Stories like this do annoy me.Loving blindly in this century is tantamount to suicide
love is blind!
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Love alone is full of mystery...i don't think so I will die for the person I love but I wud rather wanna live longer with him if possible...

hahaha,but christ died for us so that we may live!
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by BrokenHeart2016: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
embarassed
I don suffered from loving too much so tey I missaporpriated money meant for my academics
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:
embarassed
I don suffered from loving too much so tey I missaporpriated money meant for my academics
sorry bro,you can do anything for love.
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by BrokenHeart2016: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
dachuchi7:
sorry bro,you can do anything for love.
baba i do shege for love grin
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by Simongm(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Loving someone is not a crime if you love with your brain, but loving someone with your heart might be a crime in most cases.
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by Greatzeus(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
dachuchi7:
There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind.

She hated everyone,except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her.

She said that if she could only see the world,she would marry him.

One day,someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she could see everyone,and everything around her including her boyfriend. He asked "Now that you can see,will you marry me?"

She was shocked when she saw that he was blind too,she refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away in tears,and later sent her a message through a friend saying:"Dear just take good care of my eyes I donated to you from the bottomless part of my heart.

She broke down in tears after she got the message,after a while she went out to look for him but he was long gone,never to come back to her.

Sad,isn't it, But is it wrong loving someone so much that you could die in the place of that person?
Let's know your mind or what you experience due to love?
No it isn't,but the greater the love,the greater the hurt or disappointment when it falls apart,touching story with great lesson,wipes tears cry
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by njiasi30(f): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
D story is heart.... cry it's not a crime to love someone so much....but it hurts when u don't get back d love in return.
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by pythonkid(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
[size=25pt]all this small children stories[/size]
Re: Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Who needs love, like seriously are you guys that emotionally dependent on someone else

(1) (Reply)

Married And Graduated Same Day! / My Friend Just Called Me, Read What He Said! / Her Ugly Past Haunted Her In D Most Unthinkable Way. Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.