Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,037 members, 7,919,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? (2477 Views)

Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO / Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by eMqeror: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
We haven’t had enough of the Infinix Hot S X521 before learning that Infinix has gone under the hood for Infinix Note 3, there are unclear speculations that the Zero 4 is being worked on as well. We showed you some leaked pictures of the test version of Note 3 X601 not long ago and from what we saw in the pictures, the phone looked a lot promising.

Well, the pictures weren’t deceiving us, the Infinix Note 3 has a very sophisticated spec sheet, from the leaked spec write ups, the device will be clad with full metal and will have larger display estate of 6.0 inches. The screen will be in full resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels.

The Infinix Note 3 is set to come with Android 6.0 marshmallow with the new XOS by Infinix running on top, like we saw from the pictures, there will be a finger print sensor at the back which can be used to unlock the device and for other security purposes.

The phone will arrive in two distinct versions, the first one will be using a 2GB RAM and on board storage of 16GB which can be further expanded with a TF card, it will also have a mediTek MT6573 chipset on the inside. Still for the first version, there will be a 13 mega pixel camera at the back and 5 mega pixel camera in the front, both are equipped with LED flashlights.

For the second version, you’ll get a 3GB for RAM and 32GB for storage space, Helio X10 MT6795 is what you’ll get for a chipset when you option for the second version of the Infinix Note 3X601. For photography, there is a combination of 16 mega pixel and 8 mega pixel for the bigger version, both cameras are having LED flashlights as well.

Read full features and see more pictures here: http://www.androidphonesinnigeria.com/infinix-note-3-x601-specifications-features-expect/

What's your take on this one? Will you rather wait for the Note 3 or go for the Hot S?

Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by GenbIoodykiller: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
infinix destroying tecno since time immemorial grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
none ooo...flenjoring my tecno l8+ ....nor vex ooo
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
infinix destroying tecno since time immemorial grin
yes with crap device as infinix hot...
NB: was once a fan of infinix until my mom bought me a tecno l8+ n I must say d truth...TECNO IS DAH BOSS.
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
like infinix like tecno .both are same piece of crap
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by eMqeror: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
remiiko:
NB: was once a fan of infinix until my mom bought me a tecno l8+ n I must say d truth...TECNO IS DAH BOSS.

Its only in battery that I can say tecno is better, most infinix phones have very low battery juice. Meanwhile, tecno phones are always overhyped and overpriced under-performers with awful designs
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by GenbIoodykiller: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
[s]
remiiko:
[/s]
nonsense trash a whole l8+ with a crappy old chipset and still sold at ridiculous price and quad core sef
infinix hot note is better than that crap
infinix hot note = octa core 32bit /2gb ram of last year still hot cake today
l8+ = quad core 32 bit

take it or leave it infinix is topping them and even tecno knows that so cut that crap tongue
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by oscillation55(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Waoooo! An awesome device in the making
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by ghostofsparta(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
oops!
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
nonsense trash a whole l8+ with a crappy old chipset and still sold at ridiculous price and quad core sef
infinix hot note is better than that crap
infinix hot note = octa core 32bit /2gb ram of last year still hot cake today
l8+ = quad core 32 bit

take it or leave it infinix is topping them and even tecno knows that so cut that crap tongue
kwikwikwi I ve got d said X551 in my possession I must say d device is a bomb buh d downside is the battery mine no longer last as before. worst of it all it fell inside water n d touchpad refuses to work I even intend take it to Carl care buh d price dey gav me was up to 26k.who would spend that for just repair?
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by eMqeror: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
remiiko:
kwikwikwi I ve got d said X551 in my possession I must say d device is a bomb buh d downside is the battery mine no longer last as before. worst of it all it fell inside water n d touchpad refuses to work I even intend take it to Carl care buh d price dey gav me was up to 26k.who would spend that for just repair?

Lol.. 26k for just repair? Even if na iPhone 6... Which carlcare center be that one?? grin
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by DuduParaPara: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
How much e go cost us?
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
eMqeror:

Lol.. 26k for just repair? Even if na iPhone 6... Which carlcare center be that one?? grin
onitsha own ooo
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by Nkonadi(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2016

Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by Marvell23(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Looks like a nice device, let's see if Infinix will improve on their camera as Tecno already set the bar higher with the amazing Camon C9 camera
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by toocoded: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2016
And what of the battery?
Re: Infinix Note 3 X601 Is Here! Will You Be Saving For This One? by Nkonadi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
toocoded:
And what of the battery?
4500MAh

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked / Why Are People Not Using This Lollipop Android Feature??! / Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.