Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,170 members, 7,916,415 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:55 PM

Please Lawyers Help A Friend In Need Of Your Advice. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Lawyers Help A Friend In Need Of Your Advice. (461 Views)

Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) / Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Lawyers Help A Friend In Need Of Your Advice. by facts4all: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
I have a friend who was dismiss from his duty on the 26th of this month. That was also the end of academic duties in the school. This mean 27th of this month was their end of session party and vacation day.

He said that he was dismissed for showing his lesson student who is also his class student exam questions. He told me he only have a revision question that contain some of the exams questions. That the question he showed his student from his laptop contain no school name, logo and other examination indications. In summary he was sacked (some say it is summary dismissal).

The followings happens thereafter
(1). He was not paid his basic salary. I mean the 26 days he had worked for.
(2). He worked on Saturdays and this is extra service. Still this service wasn't pay for.

My Questions
(a). Does the acts above call for summary dismissal?
(b). Is the guy not entitle to his basic salary? At least for the number of days he worked for?
(c). Can he sue them? And on what ground can he do so? You can also provide any helpful advice or information.
Re: Please Lawyers Help A Friend In Need Of Your Advice. by andyanders: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Too much grammatical error hence I cannot help you out. Too bad for your person.
Re: Please Lawyers Help A Friend In Need Of Your Advice. by facts4all: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
andyanders:
Too much grammatical error hence I cannot help you out. Too bad for your person.
I doubt if you can actually help even without an error. I'm sure you understand the message and don't make it seem it is an English exam. What help can you render to the guy?

(1) (Reply)

I Relocated To Abuja Because Of Buhari – Fraudster / Boko Haram’s Shekau, Group’s New Leader, Al-barnawi, In War Of Words / Don't Go Outside At Night To Attend To Your Generator Set.. A New Strategy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.