Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,963 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) (60232 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2016
tunmidon:
She would have been chosen as a minister by buhari now. Sickness no good ooo. R I P mama
sister, I doubt...
The dickheaded muntu is not interested in anybody capable of carrying out a task, not if u were with the previous govt. I'm not even sure she'd have love to work with the present govt cos her works won't be valued. All they recruit in this govt is family and party friends. The govt will prefer amaechi over her.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Orikinla(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2016
She was a great woman.
Her legacy is our national heritage.
I still maintain her Rebranding Nigeria Clubs legacy in her honour on Facebook.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Icecomrade:

The difference between seasoned intellectuals and secondary school students.

When you engage them in governance the results are usually different.

That's the difference between the likes of Dora and Kemi Adeosun.

The reasons we can't move forward.

Well said. Tell that to Afonjas who are always dragging feet with Umu chineke as if Umu chineke are their mate. I have said this and will continue to say it again...had Okonjo Iweala remained in office as minister of finance, WE WON'T BE IN THIS DEEP ECONOMIC MESS WE ARE IN. Things weren't this bad under Okonjo Iweala. This woman Kemi Adeosun has no economic blueprint...zero, that's the major reason our economy is failing. They want her there as their own Okonjo Iweala whether she knows what's she is doing or not. Yoruba.Lol!

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by cheruv: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2016
Uduak2019:
Igbo women and success are like 5 and 6.
Our wives,mothers and sisters...

They have my deepest respects! smiley
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2016
Ok cool
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by liveexoticfish: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2016
Huuummm Iya rere orun rere
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Bsf4life(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2016
Undisputed88:

Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/dora-akunyilis-family-discovers-110.html

have they bin given her awards almost every day in her lifetime?
don't take it personal jst my opinion.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by tukdi: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2016
mu2sa2:
Death of a loved one is a terrible thing. Somebody who also lost his wife told me that he had not opened her room to do anything there out of grief - and that was several months after her death. So don't doubt this report.
Hmmmmm! It is well!
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by 49cents(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:
Its a Good achievement here on earth, the Question is, Will she get same awards from her Creator You might be very influential, but are u recognized by God.... Repent because Heaven is real likewise HELL.

You obviously ha ha twisted idea of christianity: to you is about lifting holy hands in praise and worship an semtimental tears running down your cheeks while you are it.....about avoiding fornication a not watching Game of thrones.....

I think your comment is sanctimonious!!!

What else does God asks of us than for to do good, to love our neighbours as ourselves and Dora did that e before she became NAFDAC's boss, the exalted office simply made it widely know...do you know how many she saved? An how many working under s changed by her life not her sermons?

2 Likes

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by giles14(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2016
faith,hope and love.and d greatest above all is love. her love for human life n humanity made her sacrifice so much in life.her worldly reward was as a result of hardwork . fear of God. weather she is in hell or heaven e no concern all u fake Christians and hypocrites.

go and play ur quarter and leave.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Originalsly: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2016
After two years the son hasn't learned much from her. All the useless awards she dumped stored away in a box....out of sight. Now here he is doing what she never wanted.... plastering them all over the house....and letting the whole wide world know about it. He should do that with his own. Let her rest her humble soul in peace.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by 49cents(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2016
royalfamily:

Life n it's vanity despite all the merited award .......I wanna go to skool n become a doctor, lawyer , Pilot ,An Engineer all ihappen cos we still breathing n wen we leave the world we leave all the degree n merited award behind. .....never cheeerish any luxury cos everything come n go even the life that u 've is borrowed so u don't promise tomorrow... .... Let's just learn how to cherish every passing moment And what matter most is where we 're spending the eternal life. ..

And who told you she didn't cherish every passing moment o her life

All these sanctimoniousity I crazy
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by passyhansome(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2016
Just as they say "Every work bears the Signature of the doer. You left Legacy behind May you continue to rest in the blossom of the Lord.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by humbleself242(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2016
Very active and energised woman.RIP
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2016
the only award Buhari has as a military dictator... is forging of his WAEC certificate by one local printer from kestina state....

POO-HARI is a disgrace in military uniform undecided

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by OkoNDOoBo: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2016
Uduak2019:
Igbo women and success are like 5 and 6. That's why their bride price is one of the most expensive in the world...you are not only getting beauty but also Uburu...brain!

Is that the reason igbo girls can be found doing prostitution in every brothel in Nigeria.
.?

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by shamecurls(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2016
emmabest2000:
she will make top ten world stronge woman ....

Iron Lady indeed

Sigh........

Smh.......
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by wadetaw202: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2016
Uduak2019:
Igbo women and success are like 5 and 6. That's why their bride price is one of the most expensive in the world...you are not only getting beauty but also Uburu...brain!

Reason why their bride price is much is because their families want to hammer via marriage of their daughters. Even Igbo girls that Dont go to school cost much. This is why most educated Igbo women are still single, even at 35. Most Igbo men won't marry them because they are bad investment. How will you marry a woman and spend all your live savings on bride price? A good woman shouldn't be a bill; she should be an investment. Stop justifying one cultural nonsense here.

3 Likes

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Mpanyi: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:
Its a Good achievement here on earth, the Question is, Will she get same awards from her Creator You might be very influential, but are u recognized by God.... Repent because Heaven is real likewise HELL.

And you forming holier than thou, are you sure you will see your make? This is a serious question you must answer, even though you answer doesn't matter to me.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by cylax: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:

Surprise we still have dumb people around, keeping looking forward to the ultimate award while innocent people die counting on your help on earth.. undecided
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Felincous(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:

It was a service 2 humanity, if u fail in dat u have already failed the remaining ones to God. Service to humanity is a service to God. I said so.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by guychidile: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Jesus,iron lady of Anambra.,the mouth peace of Nigeria.,the lioness of Eastern region.,even in death you are still great.,I salute you and your wonderful deeds.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Briteiyobo1(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2016
She was God sent she left her mark, these are the type of leader youth should emulate.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by AmigoDeDon(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2016
Undisputed88:

Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/dora-akunyilis-family-discovers-110.html

Op The guy Louis is an event planner and decoration expert.

He had come to hang the newly discovered awards as he did the 800 +

Nice job James Louis
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by malikisunday(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2016
vanity upon vanity
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2016
wadetaw202:
[s]

Reason why their bride price is much is because their families want to hammer via marriage of their daughters. Even Igbo girls that Dont go to school cost much. This is why most educated Igbo women are still single, even at 35. Most Igbo men won't marry them because they are bad investment. How will you marry a woman and spend all your live savings on bride price? A good woman shouldn't be a bill; she should be an investment. Stop justifying one cultural nonsense here[/s].

yoruba as expected. SMH

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

[s]Is that the reason igbo girls can be found doing prostitution in every brothel in Nigeria.
.?[/s]

YORUBA AS EXPECTED...SMH.

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2016
cheruv:

Our wives,mothers and sisters...

They have my deepest respects! smiley

Thank you my brother. See as yoruba already attack me for no reason but envy of Igbos.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Lastine: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2016
greatgod2012:
My mentor!

Still finding it difficult to believe this great woman is actually gone!

May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.
After like 2 years... Bro, why you dy lie like this? Haha
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by OkoNDOoBo: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2016
Uduak2019:

YORUBA AS EXPECTED...SMH.

Who will pay high bride price for a lady that have engage in prostitution all her Life..??gringrin

No wonder some igbos guys re now looking across the Niger bridge to settle down while rate of single Ladies in igboland keep increasing daily because of the Bogus bride price,that didn't worth it for a Lady carrying a borehole under his two Legs
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by damocool(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2016
Vanity..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) / Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.