Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,195 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra (3613 Views)

Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race / Ngozi Iweala Still Has'nt Answered Serap Request on $5 Billion Abacha Loot / BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2016
For over 3 days now, enemies of progress have been crying over ugu exports from Anambra which are being consumed by Europeans as we speak, instead of holding their salaries owning governors accountable... Anyway, here is more explanation, not that it is needed anyway.. All these are verifiable

Simple steps taken by Anambra State Government to stimulate vegetable export and improve the lot of rural vegetable farmers (model for other states)

1. Partnered with a cargo logistics company, ABX World, and vegetable offtakers who have access to the large UK market

2. Identified areas where those veggies are produced in large quantities

3. Sensitized the farmers, especially women, and made them form cooperative groups

4. ANSG paid a UK company to train these farmers on best practices, book keeping/veggies business cycle, allergens prevention, and handling of veggies. They also trained the farmers on 100% organic veggie farming.

5. Staff of the National Quarantine Service visited all farms to conduct phytosanitary tests and certified all farms that passed the test

6. Orders placed to the veggie farmers by the offtakers and export commenced. Vegetables are exported via cargo flights with the veggies packaged in cardboard boxes, perforated to allow air.

7. Orders and sales have blossomed, making Anambra State no 1 government that has instituted a DELIBERATE EXPORT POLICY TO DIVERSIFY ECONOMY AND BETTER THE ECONOMIES OF THE RURAL COMMUNITIES

8. An Export Desk was established to coordinate all export activities and drive compliance

9. A digital control center was set up. It captures biodata of all farmers and takes coordinates of all farms for geomapping and traceability of all products.

The main locations are:
1. Anambra West Onono, Umuikwu, Umudora,Agwe oroma,Mmiàta.

2 .Ayamelu LGA,Anaku,Omo,Ifite_Ogwari,Omasi.

3. Idemili North LGA:Abatete, Orukwu, Nimo.

4. Orumba North: Umochu Ndike,Ndiowu

5. Orumba South: Eziagu,Umunze ,Ogbunka,Ogboji.

6. Ogbaru LGA: Obioshimili, Osamala,Igbo Ifeanyi Odoekpe etc.

5 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2016
lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2016
ok let me call the EPs grin grin
aresa, manmountain, ikarm17, Victorvexz, saintdennis, oya come oh, food don don grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Obiano is simply the best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2016
Common!!! why the noise? will the export bring massive development to anambra state? its just a meager 5million dollar for christ sake. there are individual bussiness men that are making more than 5million dollars in export out of the country, yet they dnt make noise. we are talking about a country coming together as one, making proper use of her resources for the development of the nation. you are here disturbing us of 5million dollar rubbish that is not even enough to purchase a house in Abuja.
Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Common!!! why the noise? will the export bring massive development to anambra state? its just a meager 5million dollar for christ sake. there are individual bussiness men that are making more than 5million dollars in export out of the country, yet they dnt make noise. we are talking about a country coming together as one, making proper use of her resources for the development of the nation. you are here disturbing us of 5million dollar rubbish that is not even enough to purchase a house in Abuja.
ok now it's a meagre $5 million dollars? Now we are starting from somewhere.. Do you know what $5million will do to the economy of state of osun?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by Infomaz(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2016
Wow! this is sooo commendable n admirable. Poverty eradication in action. God bless the Governor. Imagine how good it'll be if other states emulate this by tapping the immense natural n human resources at their disposal.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by aresa: 6:45am On Jul 31, 2016
lmao....I know no sane, responsible and hygien conscious country go allow this non hygienic roadside rubbish gathering dust and flies on the ground enter their country..

lmao $5 million roadside isi ewu leaf export....

These Igbos no go kill me with lafta sha... grin

4 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by ManMountain(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin
This says it all hygiene and best practices

6 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2016
they are here grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2016
FreeGlobe:

ok now it's a meagre $5 million dollars? Now we are starting from somewhere.. Do you know what $5million will do to the economy of state of osun?
$5million will creat jobs no doubt, but for how many people? here we are talking about large scale major development in the long run. $5million dollar cant even construct a proper standard long distance road.
Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by ManMountain(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2016
Yes ke grin

3 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by Scholes007(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2016
Painfully the Investigative journalist can't investigate this. A country that always tries pulling itself down cannot stand.

11 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by aresa: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2016
Abeg make EU no see these embarrassing dirty and unhygenic foto o because den go just ban everything from naija... grin

3 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by GenbIoodykiller: 6:59am On Jul 31, 2016
FreeGlobe:

grin

it will feed all the entire osun state

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by GenbIoodykiller: 7:00am On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
aresa:
lmao....I know no sane, responsible and hygien conscious country go allow this non hygienic roadside rubbish gathering dust and flies on the ground enter their country..

lmao $5 million roadside isi ewu leaf export....

These Igbos no go kill me with lafta sha... grin
[/s]

e pain am tongue

bunch of rusty zincos

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 31, 2016
Am Yoruba and I congratulate Obiano for empowering the grassroots..... Great moves.... God bless you. Anambra is the cradle of Igbo development

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by aresa: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

e pain am tongue

bunch of rusty zincos

See as your roadside isi ewu leaf dey pain me..abeg give me some alabukun... grin

Useless Igbos.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by SolidGenius(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2016
Those screaming it's unhygienic, do you know that 90% of the tomato paste you guys consume are below par and hazardous - - lol heck those countries don't even use them.

3 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by GenbIoodykiller: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
aresa:

See as your roadside isi ewu leaf dey pain me..abeg give me some alabukun... grin

Useless Igbos.. cheesy
[/s]
i can smell frustration grin
bloody brown rustino in hunger infested tribe.
lol
fayose the oshokomole of yeroba land
the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo or any yeroba leader dead or alive cheesy

ntoorrr

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by EzeNri(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Atleast it can pay salaries.

The North, SE and SS each has atleast 2 big media houses, but why is it that of all the media houses, it was a Yoruba owned media that reported negatively?

When we saw SR, we were not surprised. A zinco can do anything.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by omenka(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2016
ManMountain:
grin grin grin grin
That lady seems to be scratching her butt with the weed, sorry, I mean with the Ugu. grin

3 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by ManMountain(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2016
omenka:
That lady seems to be scratching her butt with the weed, sorry, I mean with the Ugu. grin

My guy, obiano the fraud thinks other Nigerians are as unintelligent and emotional wreck like the villagers he is governing grin

2 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by Scholes007(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2016
aresa:
Abeg make EU no see these embarrassing dirty and unhygenic foto o because den go just ban everything from naija... grin

E don turn from from one pickup show and car park to unhygienic? From nothing is exported to how much is it?

5 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by aresa: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2016
omenka:

lmao.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by Ikwokrikwo: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
$5million will creat jobs no doubt, but for how many people? here we are talking about large scale major development in the long run. $5million dollar cant even construct a proper standard long distance road.
Why the thing they pain you like this? If you add 5 million dollars to Osun state's income, I don't think they will still be owing salaries.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by aresa: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2016
ManMountain:
grin grin grin grin

You know this dirty roadside ugu rubbish is not going to any EU. grin

3 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by ManMountain(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2016
aresa:

You know this dirty roadside ugu rubbish is not going to any EU. grin

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why anyone will believe this obvious and patent scam

1 Like

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by Bugatie(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Oga we are talking N1,750,000,000 here. Now tell me if you're making any sense

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by omofunaab(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Lol, I don't know if the op has been to a packaging section of a manufacturing company before.. .so you mean these people are not wearing gloves and you think Europe is like aba where you can just manufacture rubbish and start selling.. ..Walahi igbos can believe anything.. .that was how majority of you believed that fraud from your state that owed banks that he will make a dollar equal N200

2 Likes

Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2016
Bugatie:

Oga we are talking N1,750,000,000 here. Now tell me if you're making any sense
A house in beverly hills in california is $30,000000. not to mention new york city.
Re: Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra by Ikwokrikwo: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
A house in beverly hills in california is $30,000000. not to mention new york city.
and that amount is still greater that Osun state's monthly allocation, so what's your point?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" / Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB / See Richest Igboman In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.