Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,243 members, 7,907,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software (1412 Views)

How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server / Where Can I Download Free Phone Flasher Software Onto My PC? / Site To Download Free Yoruba Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by shollay(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2009
Hello everyone, I need help with finding good sites where I can download free sitelite tv on pc softwares. If you know any of such sites, please name them here, I would appreciate your assistance,

thanks the forumite
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by trekkie: 12:59am On Sep 20, 2009
try downloads.com. i forget the real name but this will take you there or uberdownloads.com. must warn you though , nothing is truly free. i have discovered some you cannot configure at all. others will let you view the channels through a very tiny window tha you hardly are able to make out the pictures. to get full screen pictures you still have to pay.except you are a good programmer and can crack the software. if not most are not worth the effort. if you hear of any others please let me know
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by Abellybaba: 3:33am On Sep 21, 2009
Hello Fatyman,You are the kind of people we need,You should learn this why not give and if you ask for appreciation for the great brain people will turn up,learn from fatyman and my email is talk2abellybaba@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by trekkie: 4:40am On Sep 21, 2009
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by chinnybabe(f): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2009
please guys i need the pc tv software you can mail hassanabbey2000@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by skiduski(m): 2:46am On Sep 24, 2009
guy pls send me the tv on pc software too.

kunle_forex@yahoo.com.

thanx in advance
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by emynem05(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2009
@faytyman u r wot dis forum is meant 4; gvin help 2 dose who need it.my add is emynem05@yahoo.co.uk i wil apreciate ur efort.
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by Hauto: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2009
@Faytyman. Thanks in advance. You can mail me on  lawalic@hotmail.com
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by lemmyt(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
@fatyman i also dont mind 2 be one of d beneficiaries of ur kind gesture.mine is tollylemmy@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by eunisam: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2009
eunisam2000@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by Harddhay4m: 6:33am On Sep 27, 2009
@ faytyman, i'll b very grateful if u can send it to me, my add is harddhaymaggtom@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by emal(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2009
Fayty please also send to me.
My email is : godsfavour@fastmail.fm.
THANKS.
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by textymony: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
i also need the tv software textymony@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by alhajiy2k(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
Faytay, good ppl like u a hard to come by. Pls let me also benefit frm this kind gesture at alhajiy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by trekkie: 5:41am On Sep 29, 2009
infoseye posted livestation.com you guys can all try it. after you download it, you have to register with your email address and a password. if you password is smaller that i think 8 letters it will not allow you. so you have to have a long password.i have and i got some stations. it is much better than any i have tried at least it allows you watch at full screen. and the rest is up to the type of internet connection you have. then you can search for additional stations to the ones being offered by the software. i watched sci.fi tv,aljazeera,and i cant remember the others now. but try it. and please let me know. anyone that has a vsat connection should let us know wether it is better with that. my bandwidth is not too hot.good luck.
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by TmeD0(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ Op and all, ,there is no free tv software at this time. 

most of the ones that's been out there require a "one-time" subscription charge (if you're willing to dish out the dough) but from i've heard from people that have
tried them, the stations are mostly shitty, non-English speaking and in most cases ones you already have on your tv.

if anyone has actually found one that's actually FREE and works, i'll be interested to check it out myself.  Peace!
Re: Pls Help Me,where Can I Download Free Tv Software by TmeD0(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
trekkie:

infoseye posted livestation.com you guys can all try it. after you download it, you have to register with your email address and a password. if you password is smaller that i think 8 letters it will not allow you. so you have to have a long password.i have and i got some stations. it is much better than any i have tried at least it allows you watch at full screen. and the rest is up to the type of internet connection you have. then you can search for additional stations to the ones being offered by the software. i watched sci.fi tv,aljazeera,and i cant remember the others now. but try it. and please let me know. anyone that has a vsat connection should let us know wether it is better with that. my bandwidth is not too hot.good luck.

dude, u do realize that livestation.com is not free? 

i believe the OP is trying to find a free web tv not a subscription-based one.  Peace!

(1) (Reply)

What Company Is The Fastest Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / Hp Elitebook 8440p For Sale Fairly Used...core I5 / Hp Envy Dv6 Core I5,6gb Ram, 750gb Rom Needed Urgently In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.