Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Imo State.agbaso Vs Ohakim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State.agbaso Vs Ohakim (783 Views)

Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship / Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe / I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State.agbaso Vs Ohakim by truphie(f): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2009
does anyone know the full story concerning Agbaso and Ohakim? who really won the election? i know the full story but what are your opinions?
Re: Imo State.agbaso Vs Ohakim by presido1: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2009
Tell us the story now? I want to cuz its my state. Are you from Imo State?
Re: Imo State.agbaso Vs Ohakim by truphie(f): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2009
in a nutshell,on april 14th agbaso won 85% of the votes,imo state in the whole of nigeria had one of the fairest elections.that fool called iwu cancelled the election based on 'violence'.the april 28th election came up,lo n behold the claim ohakim won the election.did u know that ohakim in the first election around 12th or 14th position wit not up to 2000 votes,agbaso who 85% of the votes went to was now said to have lost the election.is it possible that 85% of votes given to agbaso could in two weeks go to ohakim who nearly came last position in the first election?
Re: Imo State.agbaso Vs Ohakim by kech(f): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
Ewu Iwu angry, That man will surely meet his doom one day. angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

More Police Checkpoints, More Crime In The South-east / Richest Countries In The World / Jonathan Has No Mandate To Talk With Us, Says Mend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.