Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,061 members, 7,946,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice (2581 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos / "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by IEDD: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2016
This guy called kaycee raped a friend of mine....and he still walks freely.i want the world to knw that he is a serial rapist and he goes about raping young ladies.he is based in Abuja.Am not here to slander anyone but all i say is the truth.mr micheal oyibo is a RAPIST and i want the whole world to know.please mods move this to front page.i had to create another account for this.

Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by fbtowner(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2016
lol see head tongue
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2016
Odikwa serious these Ugandans again

5 Likes

Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by Ajanacool(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2016
He can only be accused with proof
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2016
Op,this is wrong,is nairaland a court now?
If he's a rapist then report him to the appropriate authorities,not coming online to spew.

Do you know that you can be charged to court for libel?

Lalastica,mynd44 come view this thread.

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by Ufranklin92(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2016
IEDD:
This guy called kaycee raped a friend of mine....and he still walks freely.i want the world to knw that he is a serial rapist and he goes about raping young ladies.he is based in Abuja.Am not here to slander anyone but all i say is the truth.mr micheal oyibo is a RAPIST and i want the whole world to know.please mods move this to front page.i had to create another account for this.

Op try get sense
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by yomi007k(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2016
illuminated93:
Op,this is wrong,is nairaland a court now?
If he's a rapist then report him to the appropriate authorities,not coming online to spew.

Do you know that you can be charged to court for libel?

Lalastica,mynd44 come view this thread.

Tru talk

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by VictorRomanov: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2016
U no know where police station dey?
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by IEDD: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2016
i dnt knw y some people just keep making unreasonable comment...i put up his face so that ladies wud be careful esp the ones in abj.his modus operandi is that looks for young ladies and pretends to help them,then he rapes them.my friend who he raped doesnt wana press charges because shes scared thats y i want everyone to knw and see his face,,,it can happen to anyone.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by project8(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2016
lets assume its true... can u elaborate more on hw d incident happend? wat action did u take? did u or didnt report d case? and how is hinting us here wil help ur case? and wat is his relationship wit ur frnd cos i guess he cnt jus go to her house to kidnap n start raping her?
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by Kaydeexotic(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
uncle lalasticlala please do the needful so other people can watch out
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
IEDD:
U can't just come on social media n call someone a rapist without any concrete prove. Get ur ass*back n do ur homework...ok
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by IEDD: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
bros ive done my home work dats y i even have his pic....maybe u dnt have sisters or female friends and maybe u think am lying,well..its up to u to believe or not.those who have eyes let them see and those who have ears let them hear.a rapist still walks freely.
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by delzbaba(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Get his phone number for me.
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by walexzee11(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
No MOD should try move this to FrontPage!

My 2cent!
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by andyanders: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
OP, no one is doubting whatever your complaint is. I know how it feels for rape victims. Only the victim knows what she passed through in the hands of a rapist. I have been an advocate for severe punishment for rapist even a death penalty.

Rape victims from this part of the world go through pain and stigma and most have resulted in the victims taking their lives after.

Having said that herein, I would wanna tell you that putting his pix herein right now, is not the best because he has not been taken to court, convicted and pronounced guilty before you can now tag him as a 'Rapist'

You should first report him to the authorities, get him arrested and the victims should be ready to open up in order to testify against him and get him convicted.If your friend back off and say that she is not willing to come up to testify against him, the law will turn against you.

Follow the right step as it is the duty of the police to now publish his pix if they have enough evidence to have him declared WANTED.
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by win3k: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
1 year here at nairaland, 90% of criminals (rape, drug dealing, 419) = ibos

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
walexzee11:
No MOD should try move this to FrontPage!

My 2cent!

Agree with u
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by ebujany(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
win3k:
1 year here at nairaland, 90% of criminals (rape, drug dealing, 419) = ibos

See what hate and anger is doing to you. Does that name sound like an igbo name? u need help
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by pythonkid(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
i smell frontpage
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by Scholes00: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
See awkward head shape.
This one is definitely OSU IBO
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by Scholes00: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
ebujany:

See what hate and anger is doing to you. Does that name sound like an igbo name? u need help

Yes. the KC is short for KeneChukwu.
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by numericalguy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
IEDD:

OP, I hate rapists to the bone but it is very wrong to put his picture out on a public forum without proof. How would you feel if someone else put your picture on social medium as a ritualist or an armed robber without proof.
This your story is not adding up. You not only know that he is a rapist, but you also know that he is a serial rapist without proof.
It is not enough to try and whip up sentiments here by saying how will soneone felt if it happened to your sister or other stuffs like that. Sentiments don't convict criminals, proofs do.
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by TellBlazer(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2017
IEDD:
i dnt knw y some people just keep making unreasonable comment...i put up his face so that ladies wud be careful esp the ones in abj.his modus operandi is that looks for young ladies and pretends to help them,then he rapes them.my friend who he raped doesnt wana press charges because shes scared thats y i want everyone to knw and see his face,,,it can happen to anyone.
How are we sure that you just wanted to slander this man cos you have a beef with him?
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by whywhyogun: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
i guess he has a big organ, why not just enjoy sex with him? anyway, one sex will not cause to be pregnant
Re: The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice by Lanretoye(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
the guy don turn rapist now because he chop una ponmo...when una dey chop him purse he no tell the world o

(1) (Reply)

Awka War … Confra Nor Be Lifestyle / UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? / Photos: Man With Stab Wounds Hours Before He Was Stabbed To Death By His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.