Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,563 members, 7,932,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake (4384 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Yeah am getting the symptoms again....

So where you going this time......Antarctica? grin

We never know... grin who knows one day I'm juz outside of ur school tongue

Get well soon my love... kiss

1 Like

Re: Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake by RoyalBlak007: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:

We never know... grin who knows one day I'm juz outside of ur school tongue

Get well soon my love... kiss

Lols..

Thanks kiss
Re: Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake by sinaj(f): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Sinaj angry
kilode?

Wot I do sad
Re: Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake by decatalyst(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
sinaj:
lol

Pls which way grin

PM me... Can't talk about that here, dear.
Re: Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake by sinaj(f): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
decatalyst:

PM me... Can't talk about that here, dear.
my pm button haf spoil grin
Re: Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake by decatalyst(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
sinaj:

Lmao! That's being mischievous nah; D
Re: Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake by decatalyst(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
sinaj:

Lmao! That's being mischievous nah; D

Was even thinking you are the first Nairalander I would be having a "chat" with after the one that swindled me all in the name of data bundle .
Re: Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake by abioyeolaide(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
The best thing is to sleep, for u to regain d lost energy.
Re: Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake by HARDDON: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Alien to me tho, it's more often than not the other way round where I'm still lurking awake while she quickly drifts away in slumber; knocked out.

Tot I was along here.

Just sit on my system working n watching em sleep like babes they r

Op's rash research is inconclusive
Re: Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake by HARDDON: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Alien to me tho, it's more often than not the other way round where I'm still lurking awake while she quickly drifts away in slumber; knocked out.

Tot I was alone here.

Re: Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake by bitchcrafts: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
HARDDON:

Tot I was alone here.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady / Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This / "Person Future Mama" - Nude Ladies Dances To Naira Marley's 'soapy', Fans Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.