Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness (39101 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by GeeGee98: 5:37am On Aug 01, 2016
How does this concerns me ??
BTW, girls never finish nau
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by jashar(f): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2016
eph12:
Get her a phone she cannot loose, a second hand Nokia torch light phone. Even if she loses it, people will call her to come and collect it.

wikkid wicked wikked grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by andreawills96(f): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Buy her. Nokia 3310 it will cure her craze
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Lathunjimi(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2016
chycheery:
Really ??is that d best solution..

Then proffer one instead of saying... "really". Baseje Oshi, end time girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by edi287: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2016
grandstar:

she might be suffering from Attention Deficit Deficiency or ADD. google it.

People that have it are intelligent but tend to have poor concentration.

I can be quite careless. I once took a drug and I became so organized it was incredible. My room was as clean as a Japanese. Pity I can't locate that drug again.

That's one reason I don't drive because I don't want to kill someone.
Ritalin??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by newsphase(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2016
matrix1759:
On the flipside, she fit dey sell the fones. Knowing that u'll replace it

Interesting... are you saying that she knows her bf is stingy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by donshady(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2016
alexistaiwo:

I was once like you. When you gain more experience in the dating world, you will know that a relationship is so much than just sex
That guy has no vision...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Intotijay(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Buy small phone for her, then tell her if she manage and keep this phone well u'll get her big phone... Atleast 6months
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2016
[size=18pt]
Good morning sirs/mas'

Thank you all for your support and vote in the recently concluded Miss Nairaland.

We are here to solicit for your votes once more, this time for Iamkingzlee. Your votes count as it's always been. Your vote is highly appreciated.

Pls let's do this for IamKingzlee
Let's officially crown the King
#IamKingzlee2016
#VoteIAmKingzlee
#iStandWithIamKingzlee
#VoteNotFight
[/size]

Voting starts at 10Am and ends 6PM today.
Midolian baybeeboi dannyset fulamania bosskratos ladyexcellency Stola amaechi1 lasisi69

Koboko69 doctokwus superS1Panther mrjangaweed aieromon ashjay001 vedaxcool

Esseite Kcnwaigbo Alpeter modath OlujobaSamuel Omenka Abagworo yimikaa MDsambo pode

GloryIsaac overall90 hulk616 quid Horus Firstlieutenant MrAnalyst greatwhite ishiamu

Bejeiodus slayersupreme kropotkin2

Penisinpenisout Achuwa1 iamDiabolic goldenceo1 IamAtribalist kahal29 babyfaceafrica NOC1

Wasco24 AnodaIT diegwu01 samuelAnyawu PehaKaso krasican geraldmezi codedguy1

Abeymills gebes bejeiodus rusher14 dechriscool franchizy Kyase baralatie designking jesseboy2

Purplekayc PaulAdeka mikelbewise passendi KillerFrost emmykk petkoffdrake2 Omotaday

Tjohnnay Akinzo126 checked86 princeakins LAUWALI222 Lmohd timbros mitchyy Ekaka1

Georgegina ANXIETY iamauxin Djangocode megabounce

Ameezy ps3o Dfrost Searchiing4love Ojun50 Sirkol Steppin Donald3d Flygeriansteve Aaronson

Weah96 woke4all onyejiuwaokoh kayjasper negga4al VictorRomanov DonHummer Wadosky

Madcow1 Mrphysics Profginger OBAFEMIawolowo Bigerboy1 AroOkigbo Jayne2014 HouseOfBalloons

Phobia1 TheSuperNerd Emperortj93 Teemy Chamber2 Chisun27 Elsafema jaymima Otedola1

Pejah Pangea SIRcumalot Waveskaaya Dwilliam Autosbay Amzee Colossus2 Youngetskilz23

TheNexAce Labamo07 Dayleke Seunlayi Stepo707

Kolomax LARRYDKING obiscolly lightheart Telim Project400 Baybeeboi Lordtrillion Lordoseji

Aspireahead Zico5 Ucheosefoh FrancisTony Mhizpeaarl Rilwayne001 Csami Victoriousvic Missterious lefulefu

Here is link to voting https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48073267

Just type "I vote Iamkingzlee cc: NLJEGA"
May the good God continue to bless as you do so

Thanks

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by grandstar(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2016
edi287:

Ritalin??

Not Ritalin. This was a herbal supplement.

I give this to you,: you're very intelligent. Never met a Nigerian who knew what Ritalin was! Kudos!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by 2SWT(f): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Man up and put her in her place angry!

Vex for her, Tell her you are not buying her a new phone anytime soon, .since she doesn't value common material things.angry angry angry

Thats how i treat my girl. If i tell her NO, its a NO ...She go cry, beg, touch ,call me stingy and broke, romance and do all the girlie things she wan do. I no go still gree....angry angry

She has started calling me hitler sef grin grin grin grin
u and my ex must be related somehow

He's even worse than u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
2SWT:
u and my ex must be related somehow

He's even worse than u
grin since I was too nice, she decided to be playing around with my resources. I had to go the hard way grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by idibe24(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2016
do u no wat run for it life before she finish u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Aislily(f): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2016
hope she is not d jumaybee type o?? Hope she doesn't end up fugettin sometin wit real value.. Pray fu her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Trend
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
A
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Genoma(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.