Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,661 members, 7,975,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:13 AM

Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan (2958 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / Jonathan’s Government Was Corrupt, Visionless, Ran Nigeria Aground – MEND / Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by psucc(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
That's the problem with our politics: the most civil person is poisoned.

1 Like

Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by Jay542(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
crixtex:

Oh buh you have proof GEJ is corrupt??.. Has Buhari proved that he really was the best chance??
You can't judge Buhari with just 1 year in office. After 3 years(God spare our lives) we will judge.

Oh yes! Proof that GEJ was corrupt. Only under a corrupt government that the kind of Dasuki and Madueke money will be embezzled and the president wouldn't react. Just this padding by the dogara and co the president have already started reacting.

1 Like

Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jay542:

You can't judge Buhari with just 1 year in office. After 3 years(God spare our lives) we will judge.

Oh yes! Proof that GEJ was corrupt. Only under a corrupt government that the kind of Dasuki and Madueke money will be embezzled and the president wouldn't react. Just this padding by the dogara and co the president have already started reacting.

Lolsss... like the way Buhari reacted to these corrupt and looting cases..
1. Dambazzua
2. Burutai dubai properties
3. AishaHaliburton

1 Like

Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by Alfranco(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jay542:
What you guys don't understand is that any government that wants to revive this country need to go through this process. A government that came into power and didn't meet a dime in the savings. We have a problem with our income flow(demand for oil have reduced drastically). A government that the legislative are not on the same page with the executives. It's not easy but we would overcome.
The term 'VISION' was used. He didn't lie. It was very true.
Met no dime in savings? This can never be true for any one country.

1 Like

Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by henryagori(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jay542:
What you guys don't understand is that any government that wants to revive this country need to go through this process. A government that came into power and didn't meet a dime in the savings. We have a problem with our income flow(demand for oil have reduced drastically). A government that the legislative are not on the same page with the executives. It's not easy but we would overcome.
shut up enslaved yoruba idiots

1 Like

Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by Jay542(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
henryagori:
shut up enslaved yoruba idiots
Don't conclude I'm not a Yoruba boy. Don't insult mee biko, I won't tolerate that.
Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by Jay542(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Alfranco:

Met no dime in savings? This can never be true for any one country.
When this government stated that, the previous government didn't defend themselves.
Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by Jay542(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
crixtex:

Lolsss... like the way Buhari reacted to these corrupt and looting cases..
1. Dambazzua
2. Burutai dubai properties
3. AishaHaliburton

He reacted. All looters must answer their query. EFCC didn't go further in most of all the cases. But GEJ told Madueke not to answer the query. That was why it wasn't over emphasised during his time.
No clear evidence in Aisha.
Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by dazdilijae(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jay542:

I heard jullof rice dey sweet so keep eating n do d good work of singing praise with ur plate 4 hand
Kudos
Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by rrhostomy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
God must help me overcome this addiction
Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by dazdilijae(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jay542:

Oil producing state are having issues with sales. It's not how it used to be. The demand have reduced. The only difference is that they had savings and we didn't. You can only work with resources you have. What Will you work with wen there isn't any resource? You start by generating before work is to be done. This regime tried in reducing bokoharam the NDA started. Understand this logic. It's not easy. I don't blame GEJ alone, I blame all past leaders. Let's just understand and belive. This is the first time the executive and legislature are not on the same page due to corruption. This is the first time they are rating a govt on his first year in office. It's wrong. Give him chance like you gave other govt. It's not hard to ask.

Give wat time again? First which other govt promised heaven on earth while lying about the modest achievement ofits predicesor? When the president was taking selfies in the plane while touring the world ignoring warnings of a recession where were you?
Abeg no Time 2 look Time
Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by omolami: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Who is osinbajo? Is he the mear commissioner? .His people being killed by thr military while herdsmen walk free despite the attrocities comitted yet he claims to be vp. yeye midget. mumu of the century
Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jay542:

He reacted. All looters must answer their query. EFCC didn't go further in most of all the cases. But GEJ told Madueke not to answer the query. That was why it wasn't over emphasised during his time.
No clear evidence in Aisha.

Lolsss.... bro stop all ds support for this corrupt politician... none is clean.. none has the.interest of people at heart... obasanjo,gej, pmb,saraki etc are the same...

1. what did Buhari say about burutai?
2. what did Buhari say about Dambazzua?

No clear evidence in AishaHaliburton buh dea is clear one in Diezanni or Iweala??

U think if another government comes tomorrow dey wont nail her??

1 Like

Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by Jay542(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
crixtex:

Lolsss.... bro stop all ds support for this corrupt politician... none is clean.. none has the.interest of people at heart... obasanjo,gej, pmb,saraki etc are the same...

1. what did Buhari say about burutai?
2. what did Buhari say about Dambazzua?

No clear evidence in AishaHaliburton buh dea is clear one in Diezanni or Iweala??

U think if another government comes tomorrow dey wont nail her??
Bros it's not like I'm supporting them oo. But lets just give time. In 2011 i supported GEJ and after 4years, he disappointed. But I didn't loose hope in Nigeria. I know PMB will do well cos I look deep into the PMB govt and his personality. Same as the VP. Imagine on a TVC programme 'journalist hangout' rumors was in every paper bout he was misquoted. He had to call them to clarify his words. He called as a normal citizen. It has never happened in the history of Nigeria. He answered a lot of questions and then I believed the govt is doing a lot but it's not being publisied . This is a very sincere govt.
I don't trust poiliticans. Saraki, OBJ, GEJ. I believe Buhari cos I've studied his govt when he was head of state. He was not corrupt. He didn't specify. He just said looters must answer their calling. Diezani is clear. She wanted to return some money but they didn't arrive at an agreement. And Diezani where did all the money go to?
There's no case with Aisha. America have denied the allegation.
Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by tuniski: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jay542:
U are still drunk on apc's propaganda when your eyes clear u will understand. U need to be angry With this scam of a govt rather than rationalize.
So governance is only about inheriting savings and then spending it right? Smh for u. Anyway, your type is the reason buhari/osinbajo are taking citizens for granted with gross incompetence and rudderless !

Governing nigeria is beyond these people in govt today. All that is happening albeit negatively on all fronts is cos of the absence of leadership!
Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jay542:

Bros it's not like I'm supporting them oo. But lets just give time. In 2011 i supported GEJ and after 4years, he disappointed. But I didn't loose hope in Nigeria. I know PMB will do well cos I look deep into the PMB govt and his personality. Same as the VP. Imagine on a TVC programme 'journalist hangout' rumors was in every paper bout he was misquoted. He had to call them to clarify his words. He called as a normal citizen. It has never happened in the history of Nigeria. He answered a lot of questions and then I believed the govt is doing a lot but it's not being publisied . This is a very sincere govt.
I don't trust poiliticans. Saraki, OBJ, GEJ. I believe Buhari cos I've studied his govt when he was head of state. He was not corrupt. He didn't specify. He just said looters must answer their calling. Diezani is clear. She wanted to return some money but they didn't arrive at an agreement.

Lol bro... Buhari covered up his allies sins, ergo he is also corrupt... Now o ti jobs Buhari,.y will a just and sincere man want to make a deal with a supposed repentant looter??
Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by tuniski: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jay542:

I don't trust poiliticans. Saraki, OBJ, GEJ. I believe Buhari cos I've studied his govt when he was head of state. He was not corrupt. He didn't specify. He just said looters must answer their calling. Diezani is clear. She wanted to return some money but they didn't arrive at an agreement.
U have been zombied!
Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by Jay542(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
dazdilijae:

Give wat time again? First which other govt promised heaven on earth while lying about the modest achievement ofits predicesor? When the president was taking selfies in the plane while touring the world ignoring warnings of a recession where were you?
Abeg no Time 2 look Time
His travelling were for the purpose of the country. To benefit.
Re: Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan by Jay542(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
crixtex:

Lol bro... Buhari covered up his allies sins, ergo he is also corrupt... Now o ti jobs Buhari,.y will a just and sincere man want to make a deal with a supposed repentant looter??
And who's the looter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. / The Hausa's Call The Igbos "Baturen Nigeria" ... Is This True? / MURIC Is Under The Payroll Of The Sultan Of Sokoto Says FFK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.