Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,990 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory (1019 Views)

Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House / Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory by chimere66: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
According to Ossai Ovie who shared the photo on Facebook,Governor Dickson of Bayelsa state visited a church in his home town after his victory at election tribunal.He knelt down and thanked God.Below is what he wrote....

'That's Bayelsa State Governor praying and Appreciating God over his victory

Governor Seriake Henry Dickson humble Himself Before God Almighty As He Visit his Country Home Toru Orua After the Victory at the Election Petition Tribunal'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/bayelsa-state-governor-dickson-praying.html

Re: See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory by chriskosherbal(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Na GOD get power
Re: See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory by EYIMICHAEL(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Upon all those show. politicians are evil.

They only enjoys God's grace. The are evil.
Re: See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory by EYIMICHAEL(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Upon all those show. politicians are evil.

They only enjoys God's grace. The are evil.
Hence I love politics.
I am a born politician. But refined.

1 Like

Re: See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory by bullseye90(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
ok
Re: See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thanking God for giving Him 4 more years to raid the coffers of the state.
God sure does work in mysterious ways.
Re: See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory by IVORY2009(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
he is paying homage to the living God, who gives power to the powerless!
Re: See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory by seunmsg(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tenison96:
Thanking God for giving Him 4 more years to raid the coffers of the state.
God sure does work in mysterious ways.

I tell you my brother. After all the show in church, he would still go back to office and steal the state's fund.
Re: See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory by hub: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
I hope he is not contemplating being a muslim.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And DSS Testing The Feasibility Of "Hunger Game" On Biafra / Buhari Will Do Well, Mark My Words - Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Facebook / Suspended Lawmaker Abdulmumin Jubrin Shares Loved Up Photos With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.