Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,419 members, 7,911,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why The Feud Between Yorubas And Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Feud Between Yorubas And Igbos (2661 Views)

Buhari Is Investigating Feud Between AGF, Magu – Lai Mohammed / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Feud Between Yorubas And Igbos by OlivetBen(m): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Uduak2019:

Yoruba as expected. Stop opening threads asking all these useless questions. Get into your skull...SE AND SS don't want to be around you. What is difficult to understand? Gosh!
Your comment is not even comprehensible
Re: Why The Feud Between Yorubas And Igbos by ikechu1: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
I don't think any igbo gives two bleeps about yoloba. Or whatever feud you think we have with them.

We got better shit to do. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Why The Feud Between Yorubas And Igbos by OlivetBen(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
ayzTIGER:
the op na Yoruba man
Do u want me to tell you where I come from? My state,local govt and my villa? To tell u that I am a typical igbo person. The issue is that I'm tired of this word wars flying up and down between the ethnic groups in Nigeria. By this Nigeria can never move forward.
Re: Why The Feud Between Yorubas And Igbos by ayzTIGER: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
OlivetBen:

Do u want me to tell you where I come from? My state,local govt and my villa? To tell u that I am a typical igbo person. The issue is that I'm tired of this word wars flying up and down between the ethnic groups in Nigeria. By this Nigeria can never move forward.
all those things dont make you an igbo man... Tuolo m otu ilu n'igbo kam wee kwete..

1 Like

Re: Why The Feud Between Yorubas And Igbos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Uduak2019:

Yoruba as expected. Stop opening threads asking all these useless questions. Get into your skull...SE AND SS don't want to be around you. What is difficult to understand? Gosh!

Oga stop calling SS o. You guys are on ur own. Go and read ur civil war history very well.
Re: Why The Feud Between Yorubas And Igbos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
kettle84:
I don't argue with teenagers.

And I don't argue with custard for brains. undecided
Re: Why The Feud Between Yorubas And Igbos by OlivetBen(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
ayzTIGER:
all those things dont make you an igbo man... Tuolo m otu ilu n'igbo kam wee kwete..
O ntuara gi I ga makwa ihe oputara?
O di nma "o n'abu atuara omara omara, atuara ofeke ofenye isi n'ohia"
"Ebule si na utu ahia amasighi ya; na ya turu ahia mpi egotereya nke kaririya,ya tukwuo ahia akpa amu egotakwara ya nke kariri ya."
"Mgbada kachie nti akpukpo ya ekoro be ndi nta"
"Ogologo echiche ekweghi aturu puo npi"
Re: Why The Feud Between Yorubas And Igbos by kamalcole3000: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
sCun:
What do you mean by they have religion in common? 62.5% of Yorubas are Muslims.

Where on earth did you get that statistics from?
It can only be from Hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Confirm Discovery Of Crude Oil In Borno State (pix) / Foiled Terror Attack On US: Obama Writes PMB, Hails DSS / These Are Nigeria’s Worst 2016 Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.