Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,754 members, 7,965,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet (65683 Views)

What Recession Made A Hungry Man Do / HUNGRY MAN (flash Special Comedy) (episode 1) / Very Funny Hungry Man Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by ehix89(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol, hunger in our land
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by DabuIIIT: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
DIVINE78:
Shame no dey catch you flatie?
sophisticated zombie,lollss....why evuls nah? grin
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by favyff(f): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wowwww, am in front page.
Friends show me some love by clicking the like button.
Thanks to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by mrkings84(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
This may sound funny but hardship is the order of d say in this current economy/ government..... Pls what's d way out??
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by deebrain(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Some people can be very ungodly.

Why can't he faint in front of mummy Ibukun's buka? Why TFC?

This is Sunday. Please.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by valiantheartprod(f): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
he is hungry, kindly give him food. be A good Samaritan
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
DIVINE78:

Shame no dey catch you flatie?

Abeg what does flatie mean
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by egedege1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Before I opened the thread I was bursting in laughter
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Austema(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lets said the truth, if you are hungry will you even think of fried chicken? This is not as result of poverty, we are talking about fried chicken here
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Lovelynature(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
So funny cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Funny,,,,,

Op d needful was done sha
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by shadrach77: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
deymoh:
A facebook user living in my area narrates a ridiculous scenario he experienced while trying to getting food at a Tastee Fried Chicken outlet in Ikorodu area of Lagos yesterday.

According to the narrator, a man who was in a queue suddenly fainted and many people rushed to rescue him. In order to resuscitate him, someone quickly called for water to pour on him but everyone was shocked when the guy immediately opened his eyes and voiced:

"If I needed water, I would have fainted in front of Lagos State Water Corporation, look at where I fainted and do the needful" cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was not funny at all as many people captioned the scenario.

Many people find it hard to have something to eat nowadays and even some claim they can afford to eat in their dreams in this current economy.

See what the user posted below:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/drama-as-hungry-man-fakes-faintness-in.html

You are very silly for bringing this joke that has been circulating on social media for months to nairaland and masking it as a real life scenario cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by vic155: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Please give him food...
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Ewedusoup(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=Millz404 post=48068721]Driest joke since God said "let there be light"
Honestly,dried like crackers biscuits
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by sommy03(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
He should come and suck breast o....

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by charlydot(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
deymoh:
A facebook user living in my area narrates a ridiculous scenario he experienced while trying to getting food at a Tastee Fried Chicken outlet in Ikorodu area of Lagos yesterday.

According to the narrator, a man who was in a queue suddenly fainted and many people rushed to rescue him. In order to resuscitate him, someone quickly called for water to pour on him but everyone was shocked when the guy immediately opened his eyes and voiced:

"If I needed water, I would have fainted in front of Lagos State Water Corporation, look at where I fainted and do the needful" cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was not funny at all as many people captioned the scenario.

Many people find it hard to have something to eat nowadays and even some claim they can afford to eat in their dreams in this current economy.

See what the user posted below:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/drama-as-hungry-man-fakes-faintness-in.html
that's the course of APC...
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by kenoz(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
So pathetic and at the sametime funny
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by businessweb: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
That was the joke I made few months ago...

Lies
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nellybank(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Though its a lie but let me just lie and go to sleep... Shout to all d wonderful naijas who are busy putting smiles in our faces in this buhari time.... Good night compatriot
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by businessweb: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
shadrach77:

You are very silly for bringing this joke that has been circulating on social media for months to nairaland and masking it as a real life scenario cry cry
Joke wey don dey b4 buhari enter self...

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Princezoi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Good evening guys!!! I need your help, i am in an award category and the voting ends tonite by 11:59pm. I need votes. God bless you

Please vote KUNMI for the MOST HANDSOME category in UNIOSUN FYB by liking my picture https://mobile.facebook.com/bleechreports/photos/a.458971310947793.1073741827.379894615522130/562028570642066/?type=3&_ft_=top_level_post_id.562028570642066%3Atl_objid.562028570642066%3Athid.379894615522130%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-3529689237220955209&__tn__=E
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by funshore(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
DIVINE78:

Tinubu's son is lucky to have a good father. You could type "Bola Tinubu" in Google to learn more about the man who excelled academically among the whites in America. He was also instrumental in the enthronement of democracy in Nigeria. If you're too young to know that ask your father.
Lastly, Tinubu didn't cause some father's to be useless and give birth to useless children.
Shame no dey catch you flaties?

Guy easy na... This is too much
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by dannyben5: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
lol...the guy funny o...

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by HaneefahRN(f): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
LastMumu:
This _shit is not even remotely funny. angry

Aren't you pretending to be something tonight tongue

Op, this is so stale.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by parissaint(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
its a lie,d story myt b tru but dt pics is a very big lie... I hve d full one..and its a story of a guy dt submitted his question paper instead of answer booklet

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nellybank(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bros lets calculate. Hunger + fried chicken / 2 pure water = ?
Austema:
Lets said the truth, if you are hungry will you even think of fried chicken? This is not as result of poverty, we are talking about fried chicken here
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by holluphemydavid(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Longer throat spotted at checken spot lol
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by harrysjones(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Old stale joke! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by franklynsunny(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol so funny
Give him food nt water
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by mozele(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
DIVINE78:

Tinubu's son is lucky to have a good father. You could type "Bola Tinubu" in Google to learn more about the man who excelled academically among the whites in America. He was also instrumental in the enthronement of democracy in Nigeria. If you're too young to know that ask your father.
Lastly, Tinubu didn't cause some father's to be useless and give birth to useless children.
Shame no dey catch you flaties?

is there anything like useless children?

Hmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.