Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) (759 Views)

‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) by arterxerxes: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01O7Ku93F7M
Governor Ayodele Fayose blast Buhari and APC, and also prophesy against the government. He said any government that rises against him shall surely fall and that the spirit of God shall raise a standard against them.
Gov. Fayose also said that any government that increases the price of commodities is a wicked government.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) by HungerBAD: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
And he has gone mad again.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) by Qmerit(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
As usual, not surprise all.
Long ahead from Ekiti state workers,
Are they still on strike?
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) by sevenhundred(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
show the world your performance in office, stop the buhari palaver.
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) by Cutehector(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Fayose should just shatap and work...
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) by sammyj: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Yeye they smell. Fayose is only crying crocodile tears I'd not for his frozen account and seized properties abi is He now fighting for Nigeria after raping the country dry along with his cronies! !! angry
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) by Ginaz(f): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
This man is nuts, I don't and would never like him. They said with age one acquires wisdom but I disagree with this man. He is an eye service person and by that I mean someone that lives a certain way to be pleasing in the eyes of the people but inside he's rotten and has a heart of coal.

This man should show what he has done for his state. He points at people's error while he turns blind to himself. He's a kettle calling a pot black. I see nothing redeeming about him but with time, all anus will be expose.

I'm waiting for his anus, and I know his will be the filthiest of them all.
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) by nrexzy: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Our beloved wayward Governor
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) by Daplux4: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
And he has gone mad again.

He is mad for saying the truth, is price of commodities not high.
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) by gebest: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
let he dat seek equity come with clean hands, u ve forgotten when u were using thugs to beat judges, fayose "GO AND DIE"
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) by Pavarottii(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
gebest:
let he dat seek equity come with clean hands, u ve forgotten when u were using thugs to beat judges, fayose "GO AND DIE"
See painment!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, Prophesies Against Buhari/apc By Quoting Scriptures(video) by Goddygee(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kk. Seen

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps. Member Kidnapped In Kaduna State / Nigerian Workers Lost 1/4 Of Their Salary In Cheating! / A Communique Issued By The Reps Of The Four Non Kalabari Kingdoms In Degema LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.