Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,635 members, 7,914,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:37 AM

JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others (23014 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Mimisboygreat: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2016
Jamb is the most confused organisation in nigeria dis year! keep frustrating jambites, stewpid people
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by mediang: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by spenca: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Inconclusive admission process
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by blithe2nice(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2016
Why is everything in this government going wrongly . Security=0, Economic growth=0 and Education=0 and many more.....Even ordinary speech =0...They will say one thing today and deny it tomorrow. I just pity for the poor...Lord make me richer and wealthy,because if this is in place,then everywhere go good.
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Bmoney007(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2016
Jamb has a problem i tag 'INDECISION SYNDROME'
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by deboysben(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2016
Adamu Adamu and dibu una father dia! see how they are ruining d future of jambites.
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by zeberebe: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2016
callydon:
Lol...
It seems like CONFUSION shud be their middle name these days.
smh
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by zeberebe: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2016
deboysben:
Adamu Adamu and dibu
una father dia! see how they are ruining d future of jambites.
bubu must go
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by zeberebe: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2016
deboysben:
Adamu Adamu and dibu
una father dia! see how they are ruining d future of jambites.
bubu must go ooo
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by abinfun: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Hmm... Confused people
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by seunny4lif(m): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Confused government grin grin grin grin
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by seunlayi(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2016
seunny4lif:
Confused government grin grin grin grin
seconded
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by happney65: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2016
holywota:
i nearly fainted a few hours ago for not finding the 2016 jamb admission e-facility,this is a miracle,i knew the Pprophesy my pastor made last week was mine.Thank you my jesus!!

Which prophesy?Na your Pastor be VC?Shiorr
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by whitebeard(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2016
no problem...no really take your time... no worries

Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by canalily(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2016
This is no longer Breaking news but broken newsgringrin

1 Like

Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Notin gud wrks in d zoo called nigeria Evn d so called jamb has bin bribed They seem to b confuse, no direction as well To get admision nw wil b hard cos of d high amount of money to do admision runs
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by samx4real(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Highest point of incompetence...

Everyone in that office should resign.
They have showed us they not capable!
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Dapan: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2016
I don't understand
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by oweman: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2016
LMAyedun:
JAMB is officially going the way of INEC.. always confused.

Which sector of this country is even working under Buhari?

Agriculture - 0%
Education - 0%
Petroleum - 0%
Electricity - 0%
Economy - 0%

God, help us rescue Nigeria from this clueless set of people presently in Gov't

And restore the drunken looters of yesterday ?
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by kristisking(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Confused set of people
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by addizzle(f): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2016
confusion everywhere... Hope poor man children go fit go Skul again oooo... Cos dis one will be on Connection things ooo. Lord help ur Children..infact am leaving Nigeria, going to my state Ondo state. ;Dconfusion everywhere... Hope poor man children go fit go Skul again oooo... Cos dis one will be on Connection things ooo. Lord help ur Children..infact am leaving Nigeria, going to my state Ondo state.
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by justy15: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2016
did jamb just wake up to know that universities has statutory role of screening their candidate for admission before now. jamb and confusion is like APC n propaganda

1 Like

Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Zeolite09: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2016
Thank God 4 answer my prayer.dat is better we agry wit this policy now,cox we adopt 4 it, as naija student.kip it up JAMB @ CONFUSION.
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by goldtube(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2016
again

Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by rollydex: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2016
All these confusions can only happen when your education minister is one Malam Adamu Adamu, name speaks volume

1 Like

Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2016
claremont:
This looks like a good development. The universities will submit their list to JAMB, JAMB will check to see if list conforms to the criteria they have, and JAMB will grant admission letters to the ones they deem are qualified to attend the university. So basically, if a university submits a candidate that is not qualified to JAMB due to the ''Nigerian factor'', JAMB is the final arbiter and will act accordingly to remove such a candidate and replace the name will a suitably qualified one.

Is like you read the report the upside down. The news says, varsities will do the sorting/selection of candidates for admission with the laid down criteria being put in consideration and then refer to JAMB for approval. Not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by feyibada520: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2016
That's a whole lot better.. Thank God
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2016
addizzle:
confusion everywhere... Hope poor man children go fit go Skul again oooo... Cos dis one will be on Connection things ooo. Lord help ur Children..infact am leaving Nigeria, going to my state Ondo state. ;Dconfusion everywhere... Hope poor man children go fit go Skul again oooo... Cos dis one will be on Connection things ooo. Lord help ur Children..infact am leaving Nigeria, going to my state Ondo state.
almajiris and abokite.s will be drafted to replace these chappie (young girls and boys) who went to write jamb.

these guys thinking is always upside down and evil. God help is needed urgently.
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by buharisbae(f): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Lol those that were wan.king when jamb posted them will not like this
but seriously this govt is really confused smh!
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by addizzle(f): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2016
FxDuke:

almajiris and abokite.s will be drafted to replace these chappie (young girls and boys) who went to write jamb.

these guys thinking is always upside down and evil. God help is needed urgently.
i dy tell u.. so annoying ooo..we all need God in a time like this
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Spicycat(f): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2016
holywota:
i nearly fainted a few hours ago for not finding the 2016 jamb admission e-facility,this is a miracle,i knew the Pprophesy my pastor made last week was mine.Thank you my jesus!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Obtaining" Is Now A Culture In Unilag / A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) / Swarm Of Bees Disrupt Examination In Osun Polytechnic (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.