Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:57 PM

His Name Was Removed From His Organisation's Disengagement List... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Name Was Removed From His Organisation's Disengagement List... (500 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p / Jehovah God Is Backing His Organisation / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Name Was Removed From His Organisation's Disengagement List... by VLadipo: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Saint Bassey (Male, Nigeria) narrates on March 1, 2016:

"#‎Testimony‬ Praise the Lord! This happened yesterday which also marked the end of 50 days fasting in my church, I got to office in the morning and met my colleagues in cluster of 3, some 4, murmuring and wearing sad faces, some were even crying and the whole thing didn't make any sense to me. I got into my office and asked what the matter was, I was told the company is downsizing and over 23 staff are being issued letter of disengagement. I was scared and began to clear my desk and got ready for my own letter. After awhile, as I wasn't called up, I began my work for the day but still I was worried because my close colleagues were asked to go and even those I wouldn't expect to go were given letter which in a way, filled the whole organization with mourning and murmuring. To the glory of God, I was never called upon, praise God! Late into the afternoon, one of the managers came into my office and started by asking which of the church do I attend, I told him THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, RCCG City of David. He said I should indeed thank my God very well and should serve Him even more; that there was so much contention concerning my case among the management regarding my staying or leaving and my name had already been included among those that were to be laid off, he said this was argued so much for hours since the number of staff to be laid off has already been concluded; and in order for me to stay, someone else has to go which at the end, to the glory of God my name was removed and replaced with someone else. It was only but a thin line, and I would have been laid off. To the glory of His name, my Father showed up, mercy spoke and He remembered His covenant with PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE concerning His children. I give all the glory to Him for His faithfulness concerning me, let ‪#‎TheWinningSide‬ shout hallelujah. Praise the Lord!"

Source: http://www.dailydevotionalsonline.com/tdetails.php?tcat=finances&&id=43

Re: His Name Was Removed From His Organisation's Disengagement List... by pimpchi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Miracle still happen, believe and you are next in line in CHRIST PRECIOUS NAME..... AMEN
Re: His Name Was Removed From His Organisation's Disengagement List... by VLadipo: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
pimpchi:
Miracle still happen, believe and you are next in line in CHRIST PRECIOUS NAME..... AMEN

Amen!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Shall Be Fruitful / What Is The Meaning Of The Name Jesus Christ? / Altar:wooden Pulpit Vs Ceramic Pulpits , Explanation Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.