Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,717 members, 7,951,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos (18867 Views)

Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos by Mopolchi: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
FreeGlobe:

This is why I said you are talking nonsense, you really believe someone like Peter obi saved a fictitious 75 billion, even when obiano has come out to deny it? What meaningful projects did Peter obi do in his first 4 years? Infact in 8 years.. Did peter obi employ any single anambra person for 8 years? Is the the same substandard roads that obiano is now wasting scarce resources to fix? You are here mentioning laptops and internet access as the achievements of a governor? Are you joking?
That you are comparing an 8 year tenure with a 2 year tenure says a lot.. Obiano is currently the best performing governoe in Nigeria, tell us a governor performing better than him currently or keep quiet abeg..
Times are hard for all and sundry and I can't compare. I will continue to observe that man called akpokuedike. He has two more years, until then I will compare. For now, he has to do more.
Re: Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos by FreeGlobe(f): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mopolchi:
Times are hard for all and sundry and I can't compare. I will continue to observe that man called akpokuedike. He has two more years, until then I will compare. For now, he has to do more.
exactly what I want from you.. I'm not supporting him blindly.. I'm still not happy that no Anambra government has dualized any of the roads in the state for more than 20 years now.. I'm just giving obiano the benefit of doubt considering that he started well
Re: Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos by LuveU2(f): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Vincent41:
He drinks a lot and has no son..what a world...the wife is like a mad woman putting on good cloth
Helo Vincent pls i plead with you to come vote my candidate here https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48103668

Just type I vote falconey Cc NLJega Thats all cheesy

I see u are off line now, anyway voting ends at 6pm and continues tomorrow @10 am
Re: Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nairalanders,

Check the 5th picture, what can you see under that banner?

As for me I saw something like part of the 5.5 million dollars vegetables ready to be exported.

Omenka, have you seen it too?
bros why na? must you invade every post that has to do with Anambra? see you see heart attack ooo...
Re: Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos by Annie939(f): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ndi Anambra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LGA Autonomy: Oriade LCDA Chair, Ramatolai Hassan Shows Her Achivements / Nigerian Army Retires 10 Generals / Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.