Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times (37236 Views)

Budget Padding Scandal: Pictures Of Dogara’s Guest House Emerge / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by YourNemesis: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2016
wowmenow:
Dogara is a Fulani nothing will happen to him

Dogara is not Fulani, Olodo.
So many people don't even know as much as their country as they claim to do, yet they make such loud noises.
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by yeyeboi(m): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2016
So what's special about this building? undecided
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by ALAYORMII: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Thief

Ole

Carry am go
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by dafuturis(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2016
Love Machine:
All the house of reps members and senators should be investigated and prosecuted.since they are all receiving constituency allowance on behalf of their constituencies,they also padded budget to receive more money for embezzlement purposes.Dogara should not be the only scapegoat.

Black sense
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by VISTIN(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2016
The question is, how come all these mess are coming up @ the time when they said A New Sherrif is in town?

Meanwhile, this media propoganda is not helping issues.

Has the FG released budget allocations that Dogara used to furnish the house so quickly.

Even if he stole money, the first thing was to furnish a guest house? I see lies all over.

Nigerian Judiciary in a long thing.

Saraki Asset Declaration Case

Saraki/Ekweremadu forgery case

FFK Case

Obanikoro case

Fayose case

Olisa Metuh

Doyin Okukpe

Ekiti Law makers

Abia Election

Name them. All involving PDP or APC members suspected to have parley with PDP.

This gvt will soon expire without achieving anything for us.

Let's see how Dogara will go down because he didn't allow Femi to beat him in the game of House Leadership

Corruption Ko, fight Ni.
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by Integrityfarms(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2016
What have Nigeria done to deserve such criminals as political leaders.

PDP=APC!

You can change party affiliation but not your latent greed and selfishness waiting to be manifested at the right opportunity!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by DONSMITH123(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2016
Is there any corrupt free politician in naija? Hmmm.. "The beautiful ones are not yet born".
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by Emma60Ayoola(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Am watching........
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2016
looks like a normal house to me
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by zicoraads: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2016
What is the big deal here? undecided

My aunt's house in Maitama is way bigger than this boys quarters. And she is a business woman while her husband is a professor.
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by manosteel(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Everyone can see why PMB Never wanted this guy
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by haywire1: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2016
T
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by darocha1: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2016
weldone
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by Itydee(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2016
That na House? its not even befitting a residence of the Speaker of the House of Representative of the Federal republic of Nigeria. If Dogara has opted to live here then he is a very humble and modest guy.
That is a small house which mine is bigger and better. Even Councilors in my town build and own several better houses than that house. Imagine a 2 time House of Rep member and Chairman to several house committees as well as a Speaker for one year.
Abeg they should stop insulting our sensibilities.
What evidence did he attach to show that Dogara owns that house?
No Street name or House number. Just a solitary house somewhere someone lifted from any part of Nigeria to insult us here.
I'm not supporting corruption. I believe the public should be fed with complete and proven information not pics without identity and half truth just to prove a discarded point.
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by paulchucks: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2016
i dont believe this nonsense story they are trying to remove any christian on top of authority and replace with a muslim people should not buy this story the man is innocent untill proven guilty just watch the way they will remove this man while saraki will be their just like burutai and dambazzau

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by kuuljay(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2016
toluxa1:
I see this as just mere desperation by some people to tarnish the speaker's name. What is in that house? Even a hard working director in the civil service can have this kind of house both in Abuja and another in his village. The house is not too exquisite to be owned by the number 5 citizen of Nigeria.
hardworking director grin grin grin grin how much is a directors salary? It's not even close to one million bro

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by toluxa1(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2016
kuuljay:
hardworking director grin grin grin grin how much is a directors salary? It's not even close to one million bro

Well Mr, hardworking people are not salary dependent people. You can't be waiting for salary at the end of every month and be successful. I have seen people who are not even as highly placed as directors do more exploits without corruption on their hands.
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by eph12(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Could he have built a guest house so quick? Has those monies for those padded projects been released already? Haba
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2016
dafuturis:

Black sense
This is one of them.
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by sommy03(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2016
opribo:
I suggest death sentence should be the penalty for corruption and looting of our national treasury.
like seriously...
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Cool, I like how this is turning out, from saraki they have shifted attention to Dogora.
Soon we'll all forget about saraki and Ekweremadu..

Well played, continue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by seguno2: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2016
ojietu:
But that house doesn't look too expensive for dogara not to be able to build na.

Have you seen his tax returns to conclude that?
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by Miles300: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2016
They think they own Nigeria .
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by seguno2: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2016
eph12:
Could he have built a guest house so quick? Has those monies for those padded projects been released already? Haba

He has been padding since the many years of being a representative.
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by seguno2: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Itydee:
That na House? its not even befitting a residence of the Speaker of the House of Representative of the Federal republic of Nigeria. If Dogara has opted to live here then he is a very humble and modest guy.
That is a small house which mine is bigger and better. Even Councilors in my town build and own several better houses than that house. Imagine a 2 time House of Rep member and Chairman to several house committees as well as a Speaker for one year.
Abeg they should stop insulting our sensibilities.
What evidence did he attach to show that Dogara owns that house?
No Street name or House number. Just a solitary house somewhere someone lifted from any part of Nigeria to insult us here.
I'm not supporting corruption. I believe the public should be fed with complete and proven information not pics without identity and half truth just to prove a discarded point.

You are not supporting corruption but you have no problem with minimum wage of N18,000 while Councillors get N300,000 minimum and legisLOOTERS get multiple millions, abi?
If you want to support corruption nko?
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by andyanders: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2016
ojietu:
But that house doesn't look too expensive for dogara not to be able to build na.

Exactly. The house doesn't measure at all. Looks like some houses you can find in a slump like Oshodi.
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by mokan007: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2016
As number 3citizen of the country he should be able to afford that house,he was once a member of the house of reps
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2016
ojietu:
Chairman u no go close mouth, for this same Abuja we dey when all of us dey hustle?? , am an estate Surveyor by profession , such house with its location would cost nothing less than 300 - 350 million naira.. Cos the cost of a plot of land around that vincinity is 100 million and above, and this looks more like 2 plots. so do the maths, this lawmaker is somehow corrupt cos last i read, Dogara wasnt a business man. Even his farm at nasarrawa, it has just been an ordinary farm all this while, nothing special, but when he became speaker, farm wan dey compete with obasanjo farm, where he see the money?? angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by shaydeenamz(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2016
wowmenow:
Dogara is a Fulani nothing will happen to him

dogara is not a Fulani,he is a Christian minority tribe....all did plot to pull him down will not work
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by shaydeenamz(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2016
ojietu:
don't mind em he is been in 6th n 7th assembly n now as a speaker doesn't he has d money to afford did property?? and even before he started politics he wasn't poor at all
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by shaydeenamz(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2016
ojietu:
don't mind em he is been in 6th n 7th assembly n now as a speaker doesn't he has d money to afford did property?? and even before he started politics he wasn't poor at alll......u guys just believed dis jibrin without hearing d other party
Re: Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times by Doncharlie: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Esseite:
[b]Which padded budget money.... the budget that has come into effect or monies that has been released or the one that has not.

Sometimes i just wonder how we reason sometimes, i dont support dogara or corruption, but lets be intelligent when writing.

Sometimes i wonder if we have hierachy like..

Adults,youths,adolecents,babies then nairalander and then nairalander political analyst and lastly nairalander tribalistic analyst..

Sorry to drift...
imagine a right thinking human being would open a tread titled "why yorubas hate igbos or igbos hate hausas or hausa are slaves to yoruba and vice - versa and be happy to himself"...of what use is that kind of tread?

Some Nairalanders are a new definition of hate and no different from hater among Nigerians.

I joined nairaland and felt lots of hate looming everywhere. And was wondering what these human looked like in actual life.

Democrats would win in the US because they are above hate despite all attacks...God help us[/b]

The last time i checked Dogara was in the house in the previous regime..maybe he benefited from the padding,they all squander constituency projects and come to their constutuents to share 20 Motorcycles and 12 Sewing Machines and people will be clapping for them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Obasanjo's Open Letter To Buhari, 2019 (Full Text) / Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.