Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Dancing On My Own Lyrics. Beautiful Cover By Calumn Scott - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dancing On My Own Lyrics. Beautiful Cover By Calumn Scott (574 Views)

Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / Dj Cuppy Dancing On A Yatch In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dancing On My Own Lyrics. Beautiful Cover By Calumn Scott by NevetsIbot(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
This exceptionally emotional song was originally sung by Robyn. She sang like she intended the song to be played in a disko dance hall. But Calumn Scott came up with his own cover and beautifully modified the song so much so that it struck the hearts of many people who had once been jilted. Infact, you don't need to know how it feels to be jilted to feel the emotional vibes in his cover.

This same cover earned him the golden button by Simeon (mr. Cranky) in britains got talents where he displayed his artistic remode of the song by Roby .

Wanna go on some emotional ride? Download this song @ aiomp3.com Here's the lyrics down there.

Somebody said you got a new friend

Does he love you better than I can

There's a big black sky over my town

I know where you're at, I bet he's around

Yeah I know it's stupid

But I just got to see it for myself

I'm in the corner, watching you kiss him (Oooh)

I'm right over here, why can't you see me (Oooh)

I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the guy you're taking home (Uuuh)

I keep dancing on my own

(I keep dancing on my own) I'm just gonna dance all night

I'm all messed up, I'm so out of line

Stilettos and broken bottles

I'm spinning around in circles I'm in the corner, watching you kiss him (Oooh)

I keep dancing on my own

(I keep dancing on my own) So far away, but still so near

The lights go on, the music dies

But you don't see me, standing here

I just came to say goodbye

I keep dancing on my own

(I keep dancing on my own)

I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the guy you're takinghome (Uuuh)

I keep dancing on my own

(I keep dancing on my own) (I keep dancing on my own)

1 Like

Re: Dancing On My Own Lyrics. Beautiful Cover By Calumn Scott by Julietogbo(f): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Fave I loveeeeee this song to the moon n back thank you

(1) (Reply)

These Things Baffles Me Sha / Family Sex Life Ways / Never Give Up...you Will Surely Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.