Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. (4016 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
mercichoco:
Really! If that is your criteria, then u have got a shallow reasoning
I do hear of shallow grave... I like just one thing about you.
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by dollyjoy(f): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Teempakguy:
hi.
Nice rack.
Don't forget to vote Vizkiz tomorrow though.

Kikesmiley
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Berlyn:
grin
hahahahaha na lalastica.la and se.un u dey follow so u no see me
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by mercichoco(f): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
I do hear of shallow grave... I like just one thing about you.
Poorboy Indeed! Goodnight Kid
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
mercichoco:
Poorboy Indeed! Goodnight Kid
why sleep now beauty?
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesy, there is a "way" ladies diss, you are not a guy, i'd figure you out sooner than you expectcheesy

Since you said you will troll me with your known moniker after the contest, maybe i will wait before i start sniffing aroundcheesycheesycheesy

You really don't wanna do this, i can see loose parts already, don't leave tracessmileysmiley

Until then.
if i do that with my main moniker, you will be so shocked. But who doesn't know you in delsu, especially from your set and class (law) I wanted to eat part of it then but someone told me you are carrying a disease that i should stay away.
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by dollyjoy(f): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Navabi:
if i do that with my main moniker, you will be so shocked. But who doesn't know you in delsu, especially from your set and class (law) I wanted to eat part of it then but someone told me you are carrying a disease that i should stay away.
You even know my discipline.

Nice.cheesycheesy

Wonder why you haven't started calling Joyborehole though, guess that line is wackcheesy
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:

Nice.cheesycheesy

Wonder why you haven't started calling Joyborehole though, guess that line is wackcheesy

dollyjoy is he saying the truth?
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by dollyjoy(f): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
dollyjoy is he saying the truth?
Yescheesy
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yescheesy
That u have a dieases?
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:

Nice.cheesycheesy

joyborehole? Is that your alias. Kind of fit you tho, but it's a good thing you are not denying the fact that you are a free giver, you've deactivated your account and before cos it contained too many things.
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
hahahahaha na lalastica.la and se.un u dey follow so u no see me
. grin
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Berlyn:
. grin
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
I dont think so. its natural if a gurl follows guys and guy follows more gurls. Its not a big deal. The fact that she is social and free doesnt mean she is cheap
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Berlyn:
angry sad undecided
You look like my ex
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
insycarc:
I dont think so. its natural if a gurl follows guys and guy follows more gurls. Its not a big deal. The fact that she is social and free doesnt mean she is cheap
Think like a Man...
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
Think like a Man...
Receive sense. Poor Boy. Life isn't abt sex, there is more to Life than Just sex. What will you label guys that hve more of gurls??
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
insycarc:

Receive sense. Poor Boy. Life isn't abt sex, there is more to Life than Just sex. What will you label guys that hve more of gurls??
I pity you bro!
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Vivianbelema how are u, ur pix was a source of happiness to me, ask me why....
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by vivianbelema(f): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
Vivianbelema please include me in your ministry.
Bless you dear cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
I pity you bro!
k mr man. Happy New month in advance. Change your mentality so you dont remain poor this New month. Stop judging a Lady by d number of guys u see around her, rather judge a Lady by d quality of guys you see around her.
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
insycarc:

k mr man. Happy New month in advance. Change your mentality so you dont remain poor this New month. Stop judging a Lady by d number of guys u see around her, rather judge a Lady by d quality of guys you see around her.
Hmmmm
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Poorboy:
Hmmmm

This Fvckboy is back
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by druxy(m): 5:29am On Aug 01, 2016
so if i decide to follow mostly ladies...automatically a womaniserundecided
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Vanquay16:

This Fvckboy is back
The oyibo slave is that you?
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2016
druxy:
so if i decide to follow mostly ladies...automatically a womaniserundecided
Bro you are not far from the truth.
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Lordkylie(f): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2016
thought most female nlers are males hiding behind female monikers? anyway just because i follow a lot of guys means i am a freegiver? confam iranu!
kiss
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2016
The poster above me.....No comments
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Lordkylie:
thought most female nlers are males hiding behind female monikers? anyway just because i follow a lot of guys means i am a freegiver? confam iranu!
kiss
Hahahahahahaha na guy be dis one oooo
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Lordkylie(f): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Poorboy:
Hahahahahahaha na guy be dis one oooo
cos na u giv me d!ck abi abeg swerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? / Top Intelligent Romancelanders 2016 / Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.