Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,985 members, 7,906,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Please How Much Do I Need To Set Up A Standard Unisex Salon? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please How Much Do I Need To Set Up A Standard Unisex Salon? (979 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 / Cost Of Setting Up A Unisex Saloon In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Do I Need To Set Up A Standard Unisex Salon? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Your contributions would be appreciated... Thanks!
Re: Please How Much Do I Need To Set Up A Standard Unisex Salon? by feyisejoy(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2016
It depend on size, and location starting from 200k

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Do I Need To Set Up A Standard Unisex Salon? by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 02, 2016
feyisejoy:
It depend on size, and location starting from 200k

Ok thanks. You got any ideas on how to set up and the best equipments to acquire in order to run the salon.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Do I Need To Set Up A Standard Unisex Salon? by Millz404(m): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Ok thanks. You got any ideas on how to set up and the best equipments to acquire in order to run the salon.

I can get you a business plan so you know exactly what you are doing

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Do I Need To Set Up A Standard Unisex Salon? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2016
Millz404:

I can get you a business plan so you know exactly what you are doing
Ok . I'd really appreciate it. Here's my Emal- chibuoyimjajuruonwu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Legit Instant Money Online With Your Facebook And Whatsapp / How To Turn Your Whatsapp Into Income Funnel / If The USA Is The World Power Why Is The UK Pound Stronger Than The US dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.