Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? (1067 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by obongitiad(m): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2016
You dated him for 3 years.

You guys started dating when you were abt to enter your final year in scl.

He almost took care of all your fees in your final year.

He got you an apartment and regularly sent you money during NYSC days.

He got you a job and also gave you money to set up a business after your NYSC so u can have dual income and take care of urself and family.

He was nice to you all through.

You thought he was God-ordained man. But after 3 years, he broke up with you and got married to someone else.

Ladies, will you hate him for dumping you after 3 years of kindness?wink
Re: Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by Evakinqz: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Here to read comments lipsrsealed....

#where r d ladies
Re: Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 01, 2016
grin

At first I will hate him for sure.. Tats normal feeling of a person being betrayed..but I will recheck myself wat went wrong why he marry the other lady... There must reasons behind it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by obongitiad(m): 1:02am On Aug 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

At first I will hate him for sure.. Tats normal feeling of a person being betrayed..but I will recheck myself wat went wrong why he marry the other lady... There must reasons behind it.

Hahahaha!

Wot if you guys were just dating and he never promised to marry you?
Re: Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by MRBrownJ: 2:17am On Aug 01, 2016
that guy was FATHER XMAS impersonated and, after being dumped 3yrs down the line, any smart woman would be set for life, thus she should thank such man for the care/help/finances he provided all these yrs they were having fun.
Re: Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by PETRUCE: 2:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Nope....she was supposed to thank him for all he has done for her tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by poshestmina(f): 4:56am On Aug 01, 2016
I'd definitely feel betrayed and hurt except he was just a side 'Atm machine'...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by druxy(m): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2016
no be the guy's loss?
Re: Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by kossyablaze(m): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Evakinqz:
Here to read comments lipsrsealed....

#where r d ladies
keep waiting...98% of those u see here are guys like u behind the monikers
Re: Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by Evakinqz: 5:58am On Aug 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
keep waiting...98% of those u see here a guys like u behind the monikers
seriously??
Re: Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by kossyablaze(m): 6:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Evakinqz:
seriously??
I swear with my life.... So u don't know b4?
Re: Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by Evakinqz: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
I swear with my life.... So u don't know b4?
Na wa ooo...

Some guys sha angry
Re: Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You? by Ginaz(f): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2016
I will suspect he's a ritualist. Which naija man go spend heaven for your head and just leave you to go away. You must be dreaming. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really No Perfect Husband? / How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most / Check Out The Body On This Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.