Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,220 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv (1164 Views)

Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Budget Padding: Court Asks Jubrin To Prove Urgency Of Suits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by eleburu(f): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Abdulmimin Jubrin interview on
Channels TV.

Q - Was the 2016 budget padded?
JUBRIN - The Law allows it. It was
done senselessly
Q - How bad was the padding?
JUBRIN - 10 standing out 96 standing
committees inserted about 2000
projects Into the 2016 budget. I
raised this issues internally because
I was worried.
Q - Your colleague alleged that
padding has being going on since
JUBRIN - was known as insertion. New
items for the National Assembly. The
insertion of 2016 is the mother of
insertion. Amounted to about 284
billions.

Abdulmimin Jubrin on Channels TV - 2

Q - Were you part of the senseless
insertion?
JUBRIN - I was not but I was
helpless because I did not speak.
And people are not happy with me on
that. We were 40 in number as
members of Appropriations committee
reduced to various subcommittees.
Each subcommittee will submit their
report to the Standing committee.
Q - You also inserted some money
worth N4 Billion, so they said!
JUBRIN - came in young and I did not
speak because the leadership position
I was occupying. Some individuals
hijacked the process.
Q - The speaker inserted over N20
billion and you were part of it. You
did not talk.
JUBRIN - told you someone directed
my secretariat to a secret place and
did what he wanted.

Abdulmimin Jubrin on Channels TV - 3

Q - Roles of MDAs in this matter,
how deeply are they on the padding
matter?
JUBRIN - If you had asked me on a
normal time, I would have speak on
this. I don't want to bring in the
Executive into this, we are talking
about our own part now. Issues of
budget is a trigger to other issues
regarding the conduct of the National
Assembly, this is a moment of
revolution on other issue... There
is corruption in the House of
Assembly and it is institutional
corruption.
Q - So Obasanjo was right.
JUBRIN - Yes, but we keep living in
denials.
Q - You are indicting the institution
that you belong to.
JUBRIN - Speaker and his cohorts
while busy inserting projects like
Town hall, etc. instead of inserting
projects with massive vision.

'This is a trigger that I can do
more beyond budget padding. I am so
glad that
I will be 40 yrs old in September,
I have broken away from that
circle,
deep inside me, I want to fight
corruption.' -

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/abdulmumin-jubrin-revealed-more-read.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by eleburu(f): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by youngaz(m): 6:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Yh...was watching it on news @ ten yesternight...damn d man made a whole lotta confessions...or lemme say revelations....he even said he's nt afraid of death if dey wanna kill him,dat he's doin d right tin...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by sholatech(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Where is the Change??
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by Luckylife(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2016
The fool is the biggest coward I ever seen in politics . Is when they remove him as chairman of padding, that he remember how young he is to expose the padding that both the executive and legislature arm of government depends on .

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by Frankiss44(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2016
In his words.. paddling has always been going on known as insertion.. 2016 was the mother of insertions... lol...

Where is the change?
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by Frankiss44(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Luckylife:
The fool is the biggest coward I ever seen in politics . Is when they remove him as chairman of padding, that he remember how young he is to expose the padding that both the executive and legislature arm of government depends on .

It is never too late to expose corruption my friend..

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by hrykanu231(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Luckylife:

So the padding should continue? Helpless Nigerians who can't fight these thieves see this as an art of God. Whether cowardice or not. So let him expose as much as he can

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by funlord(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2016
undecided

Tales by sunlight?
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2016
If you know you insulted PMB for not hurriedly signing the padded budget, please apologise here.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2016
In Hero's voice.

PADDING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

He would have signed the padded budget teytey
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by nicedas(m): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Luckylife:
families of hate.
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by moshould(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Bros na God dey speak tru him, all off them na thief...let him continue to expose them...
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by moshmusth(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2016
It is onky on nigeria that this man walks free
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by TrueHeart365(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:
In Hero's voice.

PADDING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

He would have signed the padded budget teytey

did you read the part where he said "2016 was the mother of all padding"?

your zombie brained should at least realize by now that it happened so because you have a dull president and a fake accent olodo finance minister in chargegrin.
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by chachanga: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2016
Sometimes the prices paid to achieve some things prove quite costlier than the peace of mind gained and the progress achieved in the end.

the strange bedfellows hastily made and alliances cobbled together are all coming apart at the seams now; and not for the good of the country.
Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv by lereinter(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Politics is worse than Sorcery

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Former Kano Governor Kwankwaso's Presidential Campaign Fund / Dele Momodu Pictured As Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting / See What Reno Said About Gej (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.