Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos (27053 Views)

Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos / The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by HARDBOI: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by ladygudhead(f): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lukmann1:
plz where is the adorability in them? undecided was even expects a more pretty faces.

sumtyn tell me u r just lukin for mentions.Oya take, add to the onces u already av.
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by stano2(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ginaz:
They look so sweet, nothing beats having a blood sibling, someone you relate to and do everything with. I wish I had a blood sibling even if just one embarassed

It's painful. cry
you are not alone in that.. At least seen someone I can relate with.
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Ginaz(f): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
stano2:
you are not alone in that.. At least seen someone I can relate with.

Are you an only child too? embarassed
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lukmann1:

why fighting me over them, are them your sisters. i'm just telled the fact, they are overrated as long as am concerns

2 Likes

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by stano2(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ginaz:

Are you an only child too? embarassed
yeah
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by chamillitary64(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
They ain't dat beautify, dy are jst hyped
undecided
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by chamillitary64(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
They ain't dat beautiful, dy are jst hyped
undecided
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by chamillitary64(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
They ain't dat beautify, dy are jst hyped
undecided
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by ikombe: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ginaz:
They look so sweet, nothing beats having a blood sibling, someone you relate to and do everything with. I wish I had a blood sibling even if just one embarassed

It's painful. cry
clean ur tears dear undecided

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by glossy6(f): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lukmann1:

why fighting me over them, are them your sisters. i'm just telled the fact, they are overrated as long as am concerns

Your opinion though but you lied!

Or is it because they are not adorning hijab? Just yesterday people were complementing the 4 ugly ladies that married the same day just because they are Hausa ladies wearing hijabs.

Be honest with your self, even if na this once. They are NOT ugly!
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by OscaZee: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lukmann1:

Is this how you speak or are you joking??
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Lukmann1: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladygudhead:

sumtyn tell me u r just lukin for mentions.Oya take, add to the onces u already av.
mtchew, and i just returns your mention back to you. who needed it on the beginning undecided
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Lukmann1: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
glossy6:

Your opinion though but you lied!

Or is it because they are not adorning hijab? Just yesterday people were complementing the 4 ugly ladies that married the same day just because they are Hausa ladies wearing hijabs.

Be honest with your self, even if na this once. They are NOT ugly!
yea them are not ugly at all but them are also not too fine.
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by DanielGb(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
just casual.
They look average.

I love them being twins.
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by hanastazia(f): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Handsomecole:
Local and fantastically ugly.
kilode!!!
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by karashita: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lukmann1:

Excuse me??
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by ladygudhead(f): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lukmann1:

mtchew, and i just returns your mention back to you. who needed it on the beginning undecided

yeeeh...my head!

#rushes out to get an helmet#...

1 Like

Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Lukmann1: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
karashita:

Excuse me??
do i knowed you before?
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by jonnpedro: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ginaz:

It's painful. cry

U can take me as one, feel free, u are every welcome anytime or day.
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by glossy6(f): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lukmann1:

yea them are not ugly at all but them are also not too fine.

It sounds better that way.

But lukmann1, You no dey try for this your grammar ooh abi na play you dey play?

Anyway, make them go marry djoor. Which one be Anekwe twins every time? Na title be that?
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by karashita: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lukmann1:
do i knowed you before?
kiss
Lukmann1:
do i knowed you before?
Looolz. Guy u funny die.Now i understand. I actually have a boss who speaks your kind of english. Peace.
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Idydarling(f): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ginaz:

It's painful. cry
you should be grateful to God, i sincerely wish I was in your position
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Ginaz(f): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Idydarling:
you should be grateful to God, i sincerely wish I was in your position

It's no fun dear, sometimes seeing someone from the same blood as you knowing you won't be alone gives you happiness that's more than anything the world has to offer.
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Idydarling(f): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ginaz:

It's no fun dear, sometimes seeing someone from the same blood as you knowing you won't be alone gives you happiness that's more than anything the world has to offer.
my dear, some sisters are worse than the devil himself
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by pahen1991: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Are they married?
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by cr80vity(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
please who has one of ds gals number...I.misplaced it when they gave me nd I need tell them something
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Lukmann1: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
glossy6:

It sounds better that way.

But lukmann1, You no dey try for this your grammar ooh abi na play you dey play?

Anyway, make them go marry djoor. Which one be Anekwe twins every time? Na title be that?
I am improve small by small. Nice meeting you.
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by ifeomaekol(f): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lukmann1:

lol------oyibo!
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
karashita:

kiss

Looolz.
Guy u funny die.Now i understand.
I actually have a boss who speaks your kind of english.
Peace.

And he is still your boss? Nyama!
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Big lips shocked
Re: The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos by femi4: 5:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Ginaz:

It's painful. cry
#homealone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine Participates In Dubai Autodrome Car & Kart Racing (Photos) / Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? / Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.