Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,109 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 AM

Mayweather outclasses Marques - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mayweather outclasses Marques (684 Views)

Photo Of Private Jets Owned And Packed By Viewers At Mayweather's Fight / Floyd Mayweather Buys N437m Bugatti From Obi Okeke / Floyd Mayweather Jr Defeats Miguel Cotto For WBA Light Middle Weight Belt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather outclasses Marques by Ibime(m): 1:08am On Sep 20, 2009
Fight coverage starts in an hour.

Live on Sky Sports One.

Biggest fight this year.

Whos staying up for this?
Re: Mayweather outclasses Marques by eldee(m): 4:23am On Sep 20, 2009
Moi . . .
It's 4:22 and I'm still waiting
Re: Mayweather outclasses Marques by bawomolo(m): 4:57am On Sep 20, 2009
the fight has started.

mayweather dominating so far
Re: Mayweather outclasses Marques by bawomolo(m): 5:15am On Sep 20, 2009
mayweather has won all 6 rounds so far. ass whooping
Re: Mayweather outclasses Marques by bawomolo(m): 5:39am On Sep 20, 2009
fight over. the money man is back
Re: Mayweather outclasses Marques by lailai2(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2009
money man was jst too everything for marquez. . . we need to know the winner of cotto - pacquiao as soon as possible jo, nov too far

i must add, pretty ugly scenes at the end of the match, shane mosley tryin to put a word for himself and some potential cash windfall if he gets any matchup (must admit might be interesting to see ), with the egoed interviewer getting tangled up also, thought for a while somebody would receive the knockout we didnt get during the bout
Re: Mayweather outclasses Marques by Ibime(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2009
lai-lai:

i must add, pretty ugly scenes at the end of the match, shane mosley tryin to put a word for himself and some potential cash windfall if he gets any matchup (must admit might be interesting to see ), with the egoed interviewer getting tangled up also, thought for a while somebody would receive the knockout we didnt get during the bout

They're just play-acting for the cameras. I believe that the ink is already dry on that fight. TBH, no one want to see a Mayweather vs Mosley fight. What we wanna see is Mayweather vs Pacqiao/Cotto.

As for the fight, Mayweather won all 12 rounds.

Marquez only landed 2 clean punches on his chin.

Mayweather is just too quick.

I cant even see his punches until they show it on slow motion replay.

Best fighter of the modern era by far.
Re: Mayweather outclasses Marques by bgees(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2009
I'm expecting a Mayweather vs Pacman fight in the near future.
Re: Mayweather outclasses Marques by lailai2(m): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2009
Ibime:

Mayweather is just too quick.

I cant even see his punches until they show it on slow motion replay.

Best fighter of the modern era by far.

i swear i almst went for an eye test or brain scan after the game, i saw almost all the landed punches in d replay also
Re: Mayweather outclasses Marques by Ibime(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2009
lai-lai:

i swear i almst went for an eye test or brain scan after the game, i saw almost all the landed punches in d replay also

hehehe. . . I thought I was the only one.
Re: Mayweather outclasses Marques by naso2(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2009
If I were Mayweather, I will now return to retirement as a dummy for promotional excitement. So that the stakes will be higher when I decide to return in the festival of blows against Manny Pacheao
Re: Mayweather outclasses Marques by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
Mayweather, talented fighter.
If only he can work on his esteem and stop wishing he was white.

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Guys Are Better Than Nigerian Eaglets (yes/no) / Play For The Club U Fans / Ibrahim Bows To Allah In The Middle Of Football Match! -hilarious (8th minute)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.