Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,430 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. (846 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by meekyrozzay: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2016
MY COUSIN IS SCARED OF COMING HOME COS SHE'S PREGNANT IN SCHOOL. SHE'S SO SCARED AND HAS SAID SHE WOULD'T ABORT IT. I FEEL THE TRUTH WOULD DEFINITELY SPILL OUT SOMEDAY. BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO TELL MY FAMILY ABOUT IT. PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE. #MYPALMCHATEXPERIENCE
Re: Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by Pranaya(f): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2016
I think you should go ahead and tell her. Because on the long run, they will still find out. But before you do, talk to your cousin and know her take on it. So she won't see you as a betrayer.
Re: Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by Young03(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2016
who give am the belle?
Re: Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by meekyrozzay: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2016
@YOUNG03 HER BOYFRIEND SHE SAID
Re: Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2016
She made a good decision of not wanting to get an abortion
But then she should know pregnancy is not something she can hide for a long time
So, the earlier she tells her folks, the better for her
And no, it's not in your place to tell anyone
She should do it herself
Re: Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by Orubebe01: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Is the boyfriend a student and did she tell you anything about him. I suggest you sit her down and talk to her on the need for her parents to be aware, and you should make sure you inform her people in case anything goes wrong.
Re: Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Wetin concern u?
Re: Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by EColeJnr11: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2016
I wouldn't judge her.. Today young people have allowed ourselves to be gullible and we lack common foresight to see the consequences of our silly actions.

OP, you'd be doing her a favour by telling her mum.. You will save her the stress of brainstorming how to tell her mum.
I must commend her decision of not wanting to abort the pregnancy
Re: Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by cruzita(f): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Before telling your mom ,discuss it with her first .

condom for don prevent this wahala
Re: Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by 7Randall: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=cruzita post=48079272]Before telling your mom ,discuss it with her first .

condom for don prevent this wahala [/quoteam
Am telling you
Re: Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by Young03(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2016
meekyrozzay:
@YOUNG03 HER BOYFRIEND SHE SAID

u need call the guy as man to man talk..hear wats his intentions towards the pregnancy

then u can decide on wat to do nxt
Re: Nobody Knows My Cousin Is Pregnant In School [unilorin]. But I Want To Tell Mom. by vchykp(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2016
pregnancy is a risky thing, which could lead to something unexpected like CS or other birth emergency, its not my prayer tho, but anything can happen which i believe strongly you will regret for the rest of your life if anything happens to her, i will encourage you to make her see reasons why her parents should know before telling the parents, and talk to the guy responsible so he will know he'll soon be a father.

(1) (Reply)

All The Things That Happen When Your Crush Doesn’t Like You Back. / Bye Bye To Cheating From Girls / [strange] Couple Exchange Pythons As Gifts On Their Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.