Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

3 Simple Words That Will Completely Transform How You Fight With Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Simple Words That Will Completely Transform How You Fight With Your Spouse (469 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / 13 Words That Do Not Exist In Your Nigerian Parents’ Vocabulary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Simple Words That Will Completely Transform How You Fight With Your Spouse by ecclezzia: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Our argument was cut short when my husband saw the time. He grabbed his laptop and coffee mug and didn’t stop to kiss me before leaving for work. We muttered requisite “I love you’s” and I held my tears in until after the door had shut behind him. I sat on the couch, stunned at how a silly disagreement had turned into a heated volley of ugly tones and hurtful words.

Click here to read...
http:///lifestyle/transform-how-you-fight-with-your-spouse/

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere Guys Who Will You Choose. / My Cleaning Store / Last Longer In Bed Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.