Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,636 members, 7,951,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Photos Of Melania Trump On Her Birthday Suit Hits The Internet - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Melania Trump On Her Birthday Suit Hits The Internet (1453 Views)

Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / Unclad Photos Of Melania Trump Hit The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Melania Trump On Her Birthday Suit Hits The Internet by Icetech: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2016
The New York Post has published nude photos of 46-year-old Melania Trump, wife of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

The never-seen-before nude photos which were taken by the Slovenian-born when she was 25-years old was actually meant for a now-defunct French men’s magazine.

When Trump was asked about the photos, he told The Post:

“Melania was one of the most successful models and she did many photo shoots, including for covers and major magazines. This was a picture taken for a European magazine prior to my knowing Melania. In Europe, pictures like this are very fashionable and common.”

Trump’s wife who was then known by her professional moniker Melania K, did the steamy photo session in Manhattan in 1995, according to Alé de Basse­ville, the French photographer who shot the sexy photos. The nude images which were obtained exclusively by The Post showcase Melania wearing nothing but high heels. See the photos below:

Hmnn! What a potential first lady.

Re: Photos Of Melania Trump On Her Birthday Suit Hits The Internet by ify2016: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2016
If na 9ja, eh........
Re: Photos Of Melania Trump On Her Birthday Suit Hits The Internet by Appleyard(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2016
They can do better. Very poor Photoshop collections, amateurs at work.
Re: Photos Of Melania Trump On Her Birthday Suit Hits The Internet by Lucasbalo(m): 4:28am On Aug 04, 2016
Appleyard:
They can do better. Very poor Photoshop collections, amateurs at work.
It sure doesn't look amateurish to me. That's very damaging to the Bigoted One especially in The Southet Bible Belt with all the Evangelicals. Your Trump is finished. His final burial will be November 8 and he can go back to his two bit hustling and con game.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Melania Trump On Her Birthday Suit Hits The Internet by Appleyard(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lucasbalo:
It sure doesn't look amateurish to me. That's very damaging to the Bigoted One especially in The Southet Bible Belt with all the Evangelicals. Your Trump is finished. His final burial will be November 8 and he can go back to his two bit hustling and con game.

grin grin his final burial.... grin Aright.... but don't tell me you believed the acclaimed photos... they are photoshops... the shadows and the image positions via its reflections, is what gives it out..
Re: Photos Of Melania Trump On Her Birthday Suit Hits The Internet by Lucasbalo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Appleyard:

grin grin his final burial.... grin Aright.... but don't tell me you believed the acclaimed photos... they are photoshops... the shadows and the image positions via its reflections, is what gives it out..
Believe me Buddy, I don't care about the pictures or Melanie unclothedness. That's not my cup of tea. The problem is the evangelicals in the Bible Belt putting all their eggs on Trump basket. As for the election, I wish you are here and see how his own Republicans are running away from him because he is very toxic to them. Most of them running for reelection don't even want to get close to him. So many senators like Ayotte, Mark Kirk of my own state and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin don't want to be seen with him. The new McClartchey poll favors Hillary over Trump by 15 points. It's gonna be a landslide my friend. Like I said before, the guy is a confirmed racist and an avowed bigot. The greatness of America comes from her diversity and no way Americans will elect a xenophobic racist to be the president.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video.) / African Traitors Who Betrayed Muammar Qadaffi And Sold Out Africa / Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Pampers In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.