Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Gani Buried In Golden Casket! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Gani Buried In Golden Casket! (1153 Views)

Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani / (gani Fawehinmi) Why Was He Not Buried The Same Day? / Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial (2) (3) (4)

Gani Buried In Golden Casket! by dmy(m): 5:42am On Sep 20, 2009
I think the important things to note are that.
1. a muslim should be buried IMMEDIATELY after his death.
2.a muslim should not be LAID IN STATE for PUBLIC DISPLAY.
3.a muslim should be buried in a simple white shroud in a simple grave and NOT in a casket[DEFINATELY NOT A GOLDEN CASKET]of what use is a casket to a dead person?
i think he should have been buried immediately after his death and all other accolades and ceremonies should have come AFTER his burial.
Allah knows best.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket! by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2009
we hear you.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket! by Nezan(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2009
na wa-o, una no go stop?
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket! by nana(f): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2009
Is he ur dad?? Y are u carrying someone else's prob on ur head while pulling urs
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket! by Nezan(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2009
I wonder why muslims are losing sleep over a corpse that has been buried undecided
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket! by olabowale(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2009
Allah says Muslims are brother to one another. His Messenger (as) says Muslims are one single body, when one pat hurts, the whole body feels the pain. Faweyinmi was not the father of me, for sure, but it was assumed that we were brothers and part of the same body, until hs death where it was displayed that it is either he was not a muslim or all of the foolishness arose from pure ignorance.

And a person who is without knowledge, but foolish should ask the people of knowledge about what they do not know, and I beleieve the Christians do practice this aspect of knowledge gathering, no? I am sure that those left behind in his family should have asked the people of knowledge who would have gladly referred them to Quran and Sunnah where all of the ignorance foolishness that may be a burden on him now could have been avoided, unless he was a cult member the reason hs family gave all kind of excuses while at the same time the muslim community is fooled on this!

I personally dont care about him with that kind of burial. I keep my prayer to honest, but simple muslims, educated or not, charitable or not, openly believeing and not disbelieving!

As I am a muslim and yoruba, any yoruba culture that does not agree with Islam is dead in my life. So if I am going to be made even Are Akakanfo, it will be conducted Islamically and none of the traditional things and the traditionalists will be permitted to come close to me. I will 100% muslim, and will live long with the title guiding my life only by Quran and Sunnah and killing of the traditional stupidity of the Yorubas. I am inherently a reformist!

And I wonder why you neotic, a full time keferi is losing sleep over a corpse already buried with at least Islamic name? Take your own wise advise, or you think it is not wise?
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket! by Nezan(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2009
May be Gani found out that islamic injunctions were suspect . . . why didnt he allow his corpse to be buried islamically?
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket! by olabowale(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2009
The explanation he may have to make to his Lord. No?

Alhamdulillah, I will not have to make any explanation to father, or ghost, or son! I am 100% muslim.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket! by Nezan(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2009
To think that the Son is interceeding with the Father daily for your soul and those of other muslims. May the good Lord open your eyes to the truth.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket! by focused123(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2009
What is wrong if Gani is buried in golden Casket ?
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket! by littleb(m): 12:19am On Oct 15, 2009
It against the sunnah of Islam.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket! by focused123(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2009
It against the sunnah of Islam.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who says ?? Is that what you have been told by Muhammed and its Quran ?

Signs Of Qiyama / Is There Anything Muslims Like About Christians? / Muslims Is This True?