Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,684 members, 7,935,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:09 PM

Men-o-pause By Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men-o-pause By Charly Boy (368 Views)

Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read / That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men-o-pause By Charly Boy by foriegngist1: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2016
In the event that you are above 40yrs old, then you have each business understanding this. If not anyway, despite everything you have to simply ahead and perused in light of the fact that your own time dey come.

I generally discuss the encounters I have been through, to converse with me and a few times to recuperate me or a portion of the general population I advise. I share things I have learnt, so others can pick any positives that may help them in their excursion through life.

Na so.

The stage I am at now and what am experiencing, is the thing that I have talked about with such a variety of men incorporating my dad in-law in the previous 30yrs. I never thought or even envisioned I would one day be wearing the same shoes myself. ..continue reading:http://amebogist1960..com.ng/2016/08/men-o-pause-by-charly-boy.html

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Threatens Hit Fm OAP On Live Show / Inspiring Message From Stella Damasus / [PHOTOS] Do You Wish To Earn As Low As N1500 Today? See Details!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.