Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS (31835 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by atirolu(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is where you ll knw that efcc, miniter of justice and icpc are only acting according to their pay master directives
In the case of senate efcc, minister of justice was never invited yet they file a case against senate president
In the case of house of representative they were invited yet they never showed up to listen to the allegation
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by duality(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
In this Buhari's government, the only way to be relevant is to catch at thief. Even if you are a thief, Just catch another thief. People will take sides and you'll become popular.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
I realy salute this guy courage. He realy mean biz.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by Chiboboski: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
drake2:
Mischievous Jubrin! National Assembly has d right to appropriate the entries in d budget to ensure an equitable national spread on proposed projects. He is just diverting attention from his own sins.
Pls what then is his sin?

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by Handsomecole(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
It's getting interesting grin but sadly we all know where it's gonna end Dogara will not even smell hnadcuff not to talk of Prison. Nigeria is a movie no need to buy home theatre.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by jrusky(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
I think Nigeria should take this matter serious because I doubt if Buhari will do much as per this matter or if care not taken this matter might died off because Dogara is one of the loyalist but now that their own man has being expose lets seee how Lai Moha-mad will crave the lies to tell Nigerians. We are watching to see Buhari reaction to this case, thank God it's APC vs APC we are all waiting to see how it will go.

And for those that called themselves Human Right Writer Association defending Dogara I was laughing yesterday that some pretend insane men who are someones father claimed to be Human Right Writer" what a nonsense association and useless meaning "Human Right Writer" what the hell are you writing so you are not even Human Right but Human Right Writer honestly its true 20 million of Nigerians have mental problem because if not how do you come home and tell your kids you are Human Right Writer please writing what Where weree you when it was only PDP are being arrest and accused everyday, every week, every month day in day out Now you are a writer my foot.

Jubrin must be heard and listen to enough is enough of pretending stealing in this present administration as for EFCC I'm sorry in my score card evcc score zero so I'm not open my mouth to say EFCC should do their job or not because have no trust in them they are only effective when it comes to PDP if Dogara were to be PDP by now I'm sure his house. his car. his breath , his wife , his kids would have be seized by EFCC but up till now all we can hear s Jubrin should go to EFCC and submit his evidence but when its PDP or Fayose or FFK they don't need to wait for them to go and find them isn't Mr EFCC
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by HonabFaj(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hon.jubril is really confident with all these allegations against the leaders of the Green chamber,they are the ones the propose project they are the ones that owns the company they awarded the project to,this is not about hatred this is what is happening ,lawmakers turns Project Executors ,Budget Padded ,Budget mutilated ...This must Stop
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by chyket(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
I don't understand why this man suddenly is being celebrated!!!The right thing is for EFCC and ICPC to arrest him since he admitted that he engaged in budget padding,and subsequently go after his collaborators.I don't understand this overnight heroism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
In 2019 elections INEC will give these same people that are looting, padding budgets, stealing nigerians certificate of returns to the positions of power/leadership. Nigerians are we really thinking forward? Why do we called ourselves EDUCATED without brains to think? It is a shame. 2019 elections is coming make we think with our educative brains.

Thank you.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by MIMOSAXY(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmatdayo:
looool, see bahd mouth abeg,nnamdi KANU has turned to FIFA inside prison grin grin

Oga no b FIFA na PIFA Prison International Football Association President him b now
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by Emmatdayo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
MIMOSAXY:

Oga no b FIFA na PIFA Prison International Football Association President him b now
hmmm, na u talk am oo grin grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by khadaffi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is really interesting. The haunted has suddenly become the hunter
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by ffo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
i saw the man at EFCC this afternoon, he sat beside me and was looking here and there and forming "I WANT TO SEE THE CHAIRMAN". they no even send the man for there.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by motionz: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is just a tifnubu and presidency script to remove a Christian. And non APC anointed speaker. But it will all crumble. Why didn't jibrin blow d whistle until after being sacked by his friend who is also d speaker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by Ndukwe007(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Meeeehn ,this guy has liver. I wonder who is pushing him. he is a worthy presidential candidate. JIBRIN
FOR PRESIDENT "!!!! lol.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by networkrecharg: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
PLEASE LET THE SINGING CONTINUE...

dainformant:
Budget Padding;Dogara's Case Worsens As Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja.PICS

Ex- Chairman Appropriation Committee, Abdulmumin Jibrin arriving at the office of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission ICPC in Abuja with a petition against Speaker Yakubu Dogara and others over 2016 Budget padding.

Abdulmumin Jibrin, had asked the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Independent Corrupt and Commission (ICPC) to immediately arrest Speaker Yakubu Dogara for allegedly ‘padding’ the 2016 budget.

Jibrin also called for the arrest of Deputy Speaker Yusuf Lasun; Chief Whip Ado Doguwa; Minority leader Leo Ogor and 10 Committee Chairmen by the anti-graft agencies for their involvement in the alleged ‘padding’ on a day nine members of the Appropriation Committee accused Jibrin of not carrying them along in completing work on the 2016 budget.

Jibrin claimed that Dogara and the others he asked the anti-graft agencies to arrest for allegedly padding the budget have been running to high places for protection.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/budget-padding-dogaras-case-worsens-as.html
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by networkrecharg: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
All corrupt persons that continue growing poverty in Nigeria, must go.

Please can we get Jibrils Phone number, so as to show our solidarity by text massages... Let him speak till corruption starts ding.
It doesn't matter if he was apart of the padding because has taken the bold step for the masses. If you know what it will take any Hon member to confess, then you will praise jibril foe taking the risk to fight his boss for the good of the masses.
Whether we like it or not, does involved are regretting the act now.
1. Because they haven't got the monies ye.
2. Budget padders will certainly be very watchful next time. Possibly they could avoid it.

Dogara....
Sraki......
NASS
See corruption

eleburu:
See more photos here

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/hon-abdulmumin-jibrin-live-at-icpc.html?m=1
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by JCKA23: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
muri4mig:
Good! Dogara must go. No space for the corrupt.
na ur fada will go useless yolowba man
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by ministeriallist: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
I like it when criminals expose their accomplices. This is what happens when there is disagreement in sharing formula. grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by JCKA23: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
TippyTop:

No one would come out of this unscathed, not Jibrin not Dogara not even Bubu D Mumu

APC vs APC
Season 1 available on DVD and blue ray.
he's only wasting his time, no crime was committed any where, I assure u that this Jibrin is only bitter he's out so he's only trying to create a scene where is nothing. he's just like Facrook Lawan that was disgraced by otedolla.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by JCKA23: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmatdayo:
i just hope and pray he has gathered enough evidence against the gentle thief undecided
he's only wasting his time, no crime was
committed any where, I assure u that this Jibrin
is only bitter he's out so he's only trying to
create a scene where is nothing. he's just like
Facrook Lawan that was disgraced by otedolla.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by JCKA23: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Progressive01:
Omo, this man is like a rash on Dogara's balls.

He seems so happy to rat the mofuckers out.

Can hardly wait to see all yall in Kuje, playing soccer games sponsored by the President of Ugu Republic, the Red Albino Camel. grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by JCKA23: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Doncharlie:

LOLS..Seriously i doubt if he can survive this storm
there is no saga to survive or not to survive here, the man Jibrin only succeeded in drawing the attention of the press to help him spread his propaganda becoz he knows that Nigerians will be interested... I assure u this saga will die a natural death. 359 Members of House of Reps are solidly behind Dogara, Jibrin is on his own. marky words you will see what will happen
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by JCKA23: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
counsellorwiser:
Blow it all up let all Nigerians see whom the self-anointed progressives really have become. cheesy Criminals chanting and bandying unseen phantom change to their retinue of impressionable minions. Bunch of wayward pen bandits!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by bolaji73(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
networkrecharg:
All corrupt persons that continue growing poverty in Nigeria, must go.

Please can we get Jibrils Phone number, so as to show our solidarity by text massages... Let him speak till corruption starts ding.
It doesn't matter if he was apart of the padding because has taken the bold step for the masses. If you know what it will take any Hon member to confess, then you will praise jibril foe taking the risk to fight his boss for the good of the masses.
Whether we like it or not, does involved are regretting the act now.
1. Because they haven't got the monies ye.
2. Budget padders will certainly be very watchful next time. Possibly they could avoid it.

Dogara....
Sraki......
NASS
See corruption

maybe we should create an hashtag for it #Dogaramustgo
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by JCKA23: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
e too heavy bro, e fitn't not komot for this wahala I teeeyuuuuuuu
no crime was committed anywhere, Dogara has 356 members on his back Jibrin is on his own, mark my words... Jibrin only succeeded in getting the attention of the press coz he knows Nigerians will be interested... I assure you @ the end Jibrin will only end up getting an Indefinite suspension from the House of Reps... do u think getting its easy to get the support of 240 members of house of reps to outs Dogara becoz of this Just watch and see
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by JCKA23: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
kelvinreality:

Mr jibrin, Sincerely we appreciate the secrets that have been revealed do far, but we do need more eye opener that will save us from the deceit of our leaders at the top. How can we be complaining of the broke state of the country and some few individuals are padding the budget with 50 billion
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by dam4wummy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
ICPC should just arrest him with immediate effect then go for those he had brought evidence against, at least all of dem use the PAD Na. Then if buhari is really a saint he claims to be, should jail all of them 25 years imprisonment each.
Buhari dey see all this one he nor gree talk ooo, but he fit arrest PDP members and nnamdi and co
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by JCKA23: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
MandingoXXX:
When Next Dogara Hears The Name Ji... brin.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by JCKA23: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I so much like the guts of this man!

Though not a saint but his temerity is second to none! We need his likes in Nigeria politics!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
kelvinreality:

Mr jibrin, Sincerely we appreciate the secrets that have been revealed do far, but we do need more eye opener that will save us from the deceit of our leaders at the top. How can we be complaining of the broke state of the country and some few individuals are padding the budget with 50 billion

Oga what has padding got to do with the fact that nigeria is currently broke.
and who told you the 50billion has been deposited into their acct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) / Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons / 2015-Eligibility: Tension Over Jonathan's Fate As Supreme Court Decides In 48Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.