Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? (1319 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by BizLifeE: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
I love my girlfriend and she, undoubtedly loves me. But she sometimes demands gifts or money that I can’t provide instantly; yet she keeps up with me.

I’ve told her that I’m unable to carry all her responsibilities, but will always try my best for her. I thought she understood.

However, there’s one problem: Whenever I want to enter her after we’ve caressed and I’ve become high, she’ll ask me to promise to provide her with what’s difficult for me to provide quickly (like an expensive Android phone, money for business, etc).

Why would she do that when I’m very high sexually and desperate to enter? No matter how much I beg her, she’ll refuse to open her legs until I promise her. All these have drained my savings and income.

I know that it’s spiritually dangerous for men to promise what they can’t do when they’re on top of women, but I can’t always control myself whenever I set my eyes on her naked, sexy and tempting body.

If I delay her when she needs something, she’ll simply wait till when we’re to have sex, and she’ll then demand that I mention a date I’ll give her; otherwise, there wouldn’t be any real fun.

My woman wants me to promise her before I enter, should I agree?

What can I do? I’m helpless! - Contributed

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by SUPERPACK: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
BizLifeE:
I love my girlfriend and she, undoubtedly loves me. But she sometimes demands gifts or money that I can’t provide instantly; yet she keeps up with me.

I’ve told her that I’m unable to carry all her responsibilities, but will always try my best for her. I thought she understood.

However, there’s one problem: Whenever I want to enter her after we’ve caressed and I’ve become high, she’ll ask me to promise to provide her with what’s difficult for me to provide quickly (like an expensive Android phone, money for business, etc).

Why would she do that when I’m very high sexually and desperate to enter? No matter how much I beg her, she’ll refuse to open her legs until I promise her. All these have drained my savings and income.

I know that it’s spiritually dangerous for men to promise what they can’t do when they’re on top of women, but I can’t always control myself whenever I set my eyes on her naked, sexy and tempting body.

If I delay her when she needs something, she’ll simply wait till when we’re to have sex, and she’ll then demand that I mention a date I’ll give her; otherwise, there wouldn’t be any real fun.

My woman wants me to promise her before I enter, should I agree?

What can I do? I’m helpless! - Contributed

Neteller here: www..com.ng

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lmao. You should dump that cunning prostitue.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2213782_etigi_gif024d1b44595094dbcfe6e5454db33085 [/quote]
Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by Emmatdayo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
OP needs Cain

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by handsomety(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
omo guy be careful ooo...never promise.. you don't know what mite happen tomorrow.. don't go pass your boundary coz of pussy...I have experience.. and that does not mean that the babe will not still cheat on you.....nah just to impress you in order for you to love her also not to detect that she is cheating...guy don't do ooo..
Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by ThrillmeatRep(f): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Oponu Agbaya!

Must u enter?
Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by nikkypearl(f): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Enter her

How do you intend to enter her please ? embarassed is her body a dwelling place ?

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
I am tempted to say something but i won't
Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by greatwhite(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
The promise is the payment for the sex I guess. Finding it hard to differentiate her from a sex worker though. one is pay as u go and the other is prepaid. Whichever way u turn it u must pay.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by Olasco93: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
OP, Pause:
Have you ever imagined what would happen if you marry this kind of a woman? Imagine it and make a decision.
This may just be one of those that are held bound by the idea of "I use what I have to get what I want".
Above all, furnication is a sin.
Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by andray12(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
another asslicker spotted
Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by Princedaniel: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
I rather blame you than the manipulative enemy you call your girlfriend.

Go and learn self control. It solves this little issue one hand.
Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
No matter the degree of my sexual urge,once a lady i am into start making impossible demand my libido will diminish instantly for that moment.
Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by sainttwist1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
she is a fuuccking little $tupid hoe......dont tell here ooo
Re: My Woman Wants Me To Promise Her Before I Enter, Should I Agree? by joliyp(f): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wot do u mean by enter? But incase pls don't!!I can't put my bf to such horrible and silly exp

(1) (Reply)

These Are What Happens When Your Relationship Clocks 2 Years / My Boyfriend Said I Should Let Him Know When Any Guy Approaches Me?why Is That? / Student Proposes To His Undergraduate Girlfriend After Years Of Dating. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.