Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,504 members, 7,978,670 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:15 PM

3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss (2752 Views)

Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / 9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Timi Dakolo's Reply To Lady Who Wants To Kiss Him (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by jaelz(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
The lips are one of every woman's most treasured and admired assets, that's why the go extra length in catering for them,
the could be full, plump or even just so slim and streamlined like a fish horse body. What makes them kissable however goes beyond
just the pinkness of the lips, it goes as far as having the best and most perfect dentition ever with a face that augments it in every way...

Below are my top 3 most kissable celebrites in Nigeria:

1. Niyola

The pretty songstress also doubles as the most sexiest celebrity in the whole of Africa as whole, just imagine her whining on you with that
body as she sings with her melodious voice again, phew bet that's one feeling even the angels would love to witness.

Her pretty lips makes one wonder if she's of this world would have classified her an alien but phew calling her one wouldn't do justice to
her as to what i have seen in the movies, so i called her the nightingale bird with a lips of the Greek goddess Gaia, her lips are so full
like plumps which is further accentuated by her very cute and deep dimples that you could hold a bucket of water inside...

2. Maria Okanrende

I call her sugar mama, not because of her impeccable interpretation in the tv series sugar but because of her cute face perfected by her very lustful luscious
and lovely lips that she posseses on her, the actress, oap and model is one to definitely occupy the second spot on this list...
Anytime anyday her lips would be on the lips of those ranking the top spot of who the definitely wanna kiss....

3. Splash
This light skinned igbo rapper is definitely one to occupy the last but no the least spot on this list, what equates her beautiful lips are her very wild and
gorgoeus eyes like hazel the burn when you look at them, heal when you stare at them and restore sights to a blinded nigga when you envision them... Her lips are
so full sometimes i wonder

more:

Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by Fajs: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Some people will just be wasting air space
Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by jaelz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
more on Niyola

Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by jaelz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
More on Maria

Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by naijaboiy: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Exactly what are we supposed to do with this information?
Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by jaelz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
More on Splash:

Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
How much did they pay you for the Advert? smiley
Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin loving those thick pouting lips....
Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by andray12(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
dem go sabi suck prick

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by SlimAdenike(f): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Unbelievable *just passing by*
Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by YourMajesty(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
I would have made top 5 but no thanks to weed. angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by Landloard01(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
ok
Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by nikkypearl(f): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
angry angry
Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by faith551(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
seen, now how do I get to kiss any of them
Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by Idrhas(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
Does this reduce the rate of poverty
Re: 3 Sexist Nigerian Celebrities Lips You'll Love To Kiss by HARDBOI: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
splash should be no 1 there joor. the other 2 look like tire tubes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked The Swimsuit Better Kim Kardashian Or Teyana Taylor? / Nigerian Pastor In Delta State Caught Having GAY S3x – Photos / Photos From Eric Arubayi's Burial Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.