Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,519 members, 7,898,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch (41424 Views)

2019: Endorsement Of Buhari By APC Governors Is Corruption – Ango Abdullahi / You Dislike Me For Parochial Sentiments, Jonathan Replies Critics / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments - Punch Editorial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by shortgun(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
will d brain dead cattle rearer ever listen? I don't think so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by happney65: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
My Dad's Elder Sister which we popularly call Mama will be shaking her head wherever she is now...May her Soul rest in PEACE.She would be wondering how Nigerians where so so stupid to repeat the mistake of the past..Way back 2003 when Buhari first contested again OBJ,She was like what the hell is this tribal bigot looking for...She extrayed he's regime and called it the Worst Nigerians ever experienced under a Military Dispensation..And i could remember what he did in Ibadan in 2001 when he came with he's fellow fulani Idiotsss to meet the then Govornor,Lamidi Adeshina..It took the ingenuity of Great Lam,to cool tempers..I knew from the word go he is a Tribalist and the worst that Nigeria will ever experience..And it is all happening..I am not surprised at all..Not at all omolola15

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Emmaoga: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:
This is the cowardly attitude of THIEVES when the punishment is impending they start bringing issues to confuse the process. Nepotism is actually permitted within bounds. There is Nepotism in the oil industry, PTF et.c. the entire Amnesty program is Nepotism. I get 20 CVs from young Nigerians looking for jobs and I will do all I can to fix them up. When I do it will appear to be Nepotism but I won't give a job to anyone if them not qualified.

This is different from large scale LOOTING as perpetrated under Jonathan. Stealing from future generations is not on the same level as helping a few from the current young generations.

what are you insinuating pls?

I can't even grab a single point from your written text book

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Sunnycliff(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:
This is the cowardly attitude of THIEVES when the punishment is impending they start bringing issues to confuse the process. Nepotism is actually permitted within bounds. There is Nepotism in the oil industry, PTF et.c. the entire Amnesty program is Nepotism. I get 20 CVs from young Nigerians looking for jobs and I will do all I can to fix them up. When I do it will appear to be Nepotism but I won't give a job to anyone if them not qualified.

This is different from large scale LOOTING as perpetrated under Jonathan. Stealing from future generations is not on the same level as helping a few from the current young generations.

An irredeemable zombie

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sai Buhari...wey ma chanji. Buhari, the mistake a blind man would never make.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by totorimi: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lets give it up for president Buhari he has achieved something in the month of JULY, there was no foreign tour for him and his vp, wow. At least for once since he assumed office he has earned his pay.

At least we know in some countries the mere information of protest in their country some presidents will cut short their trips and return home to tackle the issue but here in our country it is in the middle of crisis that our president will travel, even if they hear thay the country is tearing apart due to fuel crisis they wont even do as if they know a country called Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Koolking(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Your parochial believe in appointment of compensation is corruption and is the bane of Nigeria's progress - Koolking punches Punch

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
stobery:

Abasi mbok!!! What is this one saying?
He/she is telling you how stupid and how someone can be wasting away his/her brain
Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Jeremiah27: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Truth be told. D media hv to rise up to their billing. U can't continue groping around in darkness when u hv d light switch to turn on. Hope others tow d path of truth and reality like it is hitting them on d face

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Philinho(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
The True Punch of the year coming from the punch

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by bongila(f): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:

Like Seriously?? Your own level of Zombeism has gone past "be careful". The dullard won't hear so no point.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by smogup: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
Buhari is a scam

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by goshen26: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
All I can c is big grammar
Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by davibid: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin

Exactly what Buhari needs

grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by eph12(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:

After using so much space you ended up making no sense

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by cornel994(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dier brain still dey '75

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by gurunlocker: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Media should rise up, Nigerians also should rise against this government, we are suffering and smiling, I know zombies won't agree...... Media have freedom of speech during last administration, but they are scared now because we have a tyrant and dictator at the top.....

Nice article PUNCH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by SB2020: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Waiting for the Nation newspaper...its only a matter of time everybody's eye will become clear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by castrokins(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Punch Is Officially IPOB, Wailers

- Brown Roof Republic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by drss2(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:

ur zombiesm no get cure.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by armadeo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Buhari park well.

2019 isn't far by God's grace.

I wonder if APC south west would vote you in again.

All this motion and no movement has to stop. What is it?

Time is ticking. We dey look you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by bitingcool: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
stobery:

Abasi mbok!!! What is this one saying?

E reach to ask cos I don't think he read the topic much less the article.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by 4nobody4every1: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:

l am Jonathan, stop mentioning my name, l dont want Buhari to jail me grin grin

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Jarus(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Even as a Buharist, I cannot fault Punch here. In fact, I have expressed similar views in published articles in newspapers.

It is quite unfortunate that this basic strategy is being bungled by the President.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Emmaino247: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
All dis grammer BUBU go fit read dem? Anyway i saw him reading in one newspaper front cover today, maybe he don upgrade CHANGE

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by kings09(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Did u even read d post?
dhantey324:
What do the igbo's want? Same people that cheered this statement are now complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by peterpan313(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nigeria,s problems are just too much, you just don't know where to start from as regards addressing them, but I fell if the centre should relinquish some of its powers and responsibilities, things might start to cool down, all states raise their funds and give percentages to the federal, allow states police themselves, and much more, and the centre will become less scrutinised and attractive. My take though

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by frisky2good(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
As usual, when you are faced with facts you respond with stupidity instead of keeping quiet. Does this rubbish you typed make any sense to you? Noone said looting is not corruption, what we are saying is that not following the constitution is also corruption.

Adminisher:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Eshiet64(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
It's time for Nigerians to speak out the truth, Northeners believe Nigeria belongs to them when they don't have anything to contribute.

If Buhari thinks he is a president for the north, then it's time for him to move back to Duara, we've suffered too long in silent. Our foundation as a country should be renegotiated or we take positive steps to divide.

shekina.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by slap1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
dtruth3:
Afonjas come and hear what Punch is saying ooooo

Come and hear what Punchnews paper is saying about your Lord and personal Saviour Bubu!
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by lordtriplee(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:

What you just said makes no sense at all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by FlamesD: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is time for all that meant well for the country to speak up to avert a total break down of law and order. Most of the restiveness accros the country is due to one form of grievance or the other. People should talk some serious sense into this administration to lead us right. To the key board warriors, let us try as much as possible not sell our concience due to party affiliation. Most of these old men that are leading us today are already close to their graves, the future belongs to us. Which ever way we choose today, determine our destinies. Kudos to the punch newspaper.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo) / Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance / Most Handsome African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.