Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,674 members, 7,889,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

Evening Wedding Ideas And Venue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evening Wedding Ideas And Venue (762 Views)

Low Budget Wedding Ideas: A Must Read - Don't Miss Out,,, / Low Budget Wedding Ideas: A Must Read. / Vote Of Thanks Ideas And Samples Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evening Wedding Ideas And Venue by haduwa(f): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2009
Hello All,
I would be having an evening dinner wedding at the end of the year, i presently leave out of the country, Pls does anyone have ideas on venues (preferably somwhere on the island, that could sit a crowd of btw 50-80people, Your ideas would be appreaciated,
Thanks wink
Re: Evening Wedding Ideas And Venue by ofala(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2009
I would suggest you get in touch with this lady.Her name is Mrs Ojukwu. I can tell you she will readily point you to some good locations if that is the only thing you need. Here webpage is: http://clustarcakesandevents.com

Just pick up her number there and give her a call. I hope that helps. Remain blessed
Re: Evening Wedding Ideas And Venue by haduwa(f): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2009
Hello thank you so much for the response,
but i would like to know what excatly she does,
I opened the site already and cant seem to navigate myself through it,

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijebu: Hardex Tea / What Can I Do? / Do You Know Of Anybody Living With A Disability/handicap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.