Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Business Training In Awka, Anambra State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business Training In Awka, Anambra State (317 Views)

Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing / Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Training In Awka, Anambra State by esomlove: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
My Name is Esomchukwu Paul
Business Coach,
Xepals Bounty.

I will be hosting a business training on IMPORTATION AND THE LEVERAGE BUSINESS, where you get to learn how to negotiate, buy, pay for goods, track your goods and sell your imported goods, like phones and accessories, household items, laptops and accessories, watch, male and female wears, suits, necklace, flash (2,4,8,16,32gb) children wears and lots more at a very low price and in the leverage business I train you on how you can be a part of the telecommunication industry and generate great income as others load recharge cards on their lines our proven model. Each business can be started with a capital of #10,000.

The registration fee is #4000. And and the first 25 persons to register on or before the training date gets a 50% discount.
Hello Friend
My Name is Esomchukwu Paul
Business Coach,
Xepals Bounty.

I will be hosting a business training on Importation and the leverage business, where you get to learn how to negotiate, buy, pay for goods, track your goods and sell your imported goods, like phones and accessories, watch, male and female wears, suits, necklace, flash, children wears and lots more at a very low price and in the leverage business I train you on how you can be a part of the telecommunication industry and generate great income as others load recharge cards on their lines our proven model. Each business can be started with a capital of #10,000.

The registration fee is #4000. And and the first 25 persons to register on or before the training date gets a 50% discount.
Note; all registration and training will be at the office

VENUE: XEPALS TRAINING HUB
90D ZIKS AVENUE, (BY FAZE 2 BARBER SHOP), AWKA.

TIME: 10AM
DATE: 4TH & 5TH AUGUST 2016.

for more info call 08120000725, 07039541827
Or visit us @ 90d ziks avenue Awka.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Spirit Husband Or Spirit Wife And Marital Or Finance Problems / 33 Millions Nigerian Still Practise Open Defecation / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.