Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,309 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Anc And South Africa. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Anc And South Africa. (492 Views)

ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel / Grace Mugabe Claims She Beat Up South Africa Model To Protect Herself / South-African ANC Party Shares Bikini Photo Of Its Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Anc And South Africa. by lawani: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
My response to a post on post Apartheid South Africa where black Africans are yet to get a good deal. Some still found a way to blame Western nations. We must know that the most persecuted political leader by the West was Fidel Castro until recently. You can only point to Robert Mugabe, Hugo Chavez, the North Korean leader and etc after Fidel Castro and Fidel Castro is a white man of Spanish origin. Russians and Chinese pack some weight and can not be easily intimidated while Iran is not under a single individual.

MY RESPONSE

People of European descent are 10 percent of SA population, then there are also Indians and Japanese in the place who are indigenous too. The ANC are in power and they are to blame. I have not been to South Africa but I hear a South African can travel to almost all countries without visa hassles and etc but possibly they may be economically worse off than the average Yoruba but I believe not more than the average Hausa person, both groups are in Nigeria. No running water in Nigeria too and the main thing the Yoruba may be said to have above South Africans are education and ownership of farmlands. So, cash crop production and farming in Yoruba land are under Yoruba control with all the income. Not under the control of white people. That is the difference.Then there are millions of Yoruba people scattered abroad and South Africans are not like that. The problem of South Africa is sharing, not land redistribution. If you are running your nation well, it does not matter who controls what, so far things are shared somewhat equitably and only government can facilitate that. What has the ANC done about that? Nothing at all. So they are to be blamed. If you share the goodies, the GDP will rise. Already the per capita income of SA is similar to China's. The challenge is redistribution. What should the ANC have done?. On assuming power, they should have instituted tax funded education for all, to all levels at whatever costs to equalise everybody intellectually just like in Germany, then they should have guaranteed employment for all. Everybody must get something and everybody must contribute. SA is rich on a per capita basis and if they had done that as soon as the ANC gained power, I am sure by now their per capita income would have been at least 30 thousand dollars pa, three times the present value. Botswana is over 15 thousand dollars pa per capita. Now, tell me why they left that undone?. I will advise the SA people to vote out the ANC and vote in the party formerly headed by that white woman, Mrs Helen Zille. Only that I no longer believe in party politics.

In Europe, they are not doing anything more than redistribution in their welfare states. They are just managing. Many Africans, Indians, Chinese, Pakistani and etc are high networth individuals in a place like Britain, they pay tax to fund the welfare state of majority white British. How are they different from white South Africans with land who farm commercially in South Africa or Zimbabwe?.
Re: The Anc And South Africa. by OohLalah(f): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2016
lawani:
My response to a post on post Apartheid South Africa where black Africans are yet to get a good deal. Some still found a way to blame Western nations. We must know that the most persecuted political leader by the West was Fidel Castro until recently. You can only point to Robert Mugabe, Hugo Chavez, the North Korean leader and etc after Fidel Castro and Fidel Castro is a white man of Spanish origin. Russians and Chinese pack some weight and can not be easily intimidated while Iran is not under a single individual.

MY RESPONSE

People of European descent are 10 percent of SA population, then there are also Indians and Japanese in the place who are indigenous too. The ANC are in power and they are to blame. I have not been to South Africa but I hear a South African can travel to almost all countries without visa hassles and etc but possibly they may be economically worse off than the average Yoruba but I believe not more than the average Hausa person, both groups are in Nigeria. No running water in Nigeria too and the main thing the Yoruba may be said to have above South Africans are education and ownership of farmlands. So, cash crop production and farming in Yoruba land are under Yoruba control with all the income. Not under the control of white people. That is the difference.Then there are millions of Yoruba people scattered abroad and South Africans are not like that. The problem of South Africa is sharing, not land redistribution. If you are running your nation well, it does not matter who controls what, so far things are shared somewhat equitably and only government can facilitate that. What has the ANC done about that? Nothing at all. So they are to be blamed. If you share the goodies, the GDP will rise. Already the per capita income of SA is similar to China's. The challenge is redistribution. What should the ANC have done?. On assuming power, they should have instituted tax funded education for all, to all levels at whatever costs to equalise everybody intellectually just like in Germany, then they should have guaranteed employment for all. Everybody must get something and everybody must contribute. SA is rich on a per capita basis and if they had done that as soon as the ANC gained power, I am sure by now their per capita income would have been at least 30 thousand dollars pa, three times the present value. Botswana is over 15 thousand dollars pa per capita. Now, tell me why they left that undone?. I will advise the SA people to vote out the ANC and vote in the party formerly headed by that white woman, Mrs Helen Zille. Only that I no longer believe in party politics.

In Europe, they are not doing anything more than redistribution in their welfare states. They are just managing. Many Africans, Indians, Chinese, Pakistani and etc are high networth individuals in a place like Britain, they pay tax to fund the welfare state of majority white British. How are they different from white South Africans with land who farm commercially in South Africa or
Zimbabwe?.

Heeheeheehee! What a joke!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Israel's Shimon Peres Lies In State At Parliament / Lessons From The United States Presidential Debate / Hilary Clinton Said US Could Round China With Missile Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.