Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Wife Has No Hands In My Current Business Issues -- Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Has No Hands In My Current Business Issues -- Ubi Franklin (659 Views)

"David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Has No Hands In My Current Business Issues -- Ubi Franklin by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin has slammed reports that his wife, Lilian Esoro who just delivered their baby boy has been influencing some of his business decisions.

Tho, the gentle speaking Cross Rivers socialite admitted that there are issues currently raging in his label, he however debunked claims that his Nollywood star, wifey is the cause of the trouble.

It was reported that Ubi Franklin and his partner Iyanya had issues between them which was attributed to fund mismanagement, inability to agree on artiste management and Ubi’s wife, Lilian Esoro.

After the news went viral, Iyanya debunked the tale by saying he has no issue with Ubi’s wife as they are good friends but he is yet to debunk the tale of funds mismanagement and other likes.

In a recent interview with Hip TV, Ubi Franklin defended his wife as he made it clear that his wife do not interfere in his business unlike what people think.

In his words: “my wife has nothing to do with the issue on ground, she doesn’t even interfere in my business, the mentality of people is that when two people set up a business and one marries, when issues develops they feel it’s the wife. She doesn’t come between me and their business.”

Last week, Iyanya shocked his fans when he removed Ubi as his manager and signed a new management deal with the Temple Company. Tho reports keep going round on blogosphere that the two old pals currently have a bridge between them, they keep calling each other brothers on social media which many believe is nothing but a façade..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/my-wife-has-no-hands-in-my-current.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Ishilove Ijebabe MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: My Wife Has No Hands In My Current Business Issues -- Ubi Franklin by ojun50(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Till i see two off una befor i go believe dis story. Returning to Nigeria soon my guys

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Green Outfit / Michelle Obama Will Look Like An Angry Militant ... -- Chimamanda [VIDEO] / The Nigerian Rapper Ycee Now Open Up On Career, School And 'bae'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.