Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,461 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Am Not Leaving Ybnl-adekule Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Leaving Ybnl-adekule Gold (668 Views)

I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh / LOL I Cant Stop Laffin Check It Out..adekule Gold Ehn! / Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Leaving Ybnl-adekule Gold by newsrepublique: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adekunle Gold is not leaving YBNL.

The singer was signed in December 2015 by Olamide to his successful YBNL outfit, along with Lil Kesh. The latter has already left, with reports stating that Adekunle Gold will follow him out of the door by the end of this year.

But the singer has denied the reports, stating exclusively to Pulse that he is not leaving the record label.

“People must know too much”, he said to Pulse. “They must be in YBNL to know this gist. There’s no such thing, I am not leaving YBNL.”

Adekunle Gold is not leaving YBNL.

The singer was signed in December 2015 by Olamide to his successful YBNL outfit, along with Lil Kesh. The latter has already left, with reports stating that Adekunle Gold will follow him out of the door by the end of this year.

But the singer has denied the reports, stating exclusively to Pulse that he is not leaving the record label.

“People must know too much”, he said to Pulse. “They must be in YBNL to know this gist. There’s no such thing, I am not leaving YBNL.”

Adekunle Gold, this week, released his anticipated debut album “Gold”.

The singer who originally scheduled the release date for July 28, 2016, moved it closer and released the album on July 25, 2016, as a surprise to his fans.

In 2013, Adekunle Gold left his band, The Bridge, to debut as a solo act. Having identified his style of music, he released a song titled ‘Let It Stop’, a song about peace for the nation. In 2014, he released yet another endition of One Direction’s ‘Story Of My Life’ which he titled ‘Sade’. ‘Sade’ is credited to be the propelling force of Adekunle Gold’s career. The is signed to YBNL Nation and has released three very successful singles which have enjoyed massive airplay since the release of Sade: Orente, Pick Up, and Ready.....
Read more on:w.newsrepublique.com/i-am-not-leaving-ybnl-adekule-gold/

1 Share

Re: I Am Not Leaving Ybnl-adekule Gold by herzern(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Should this be in Politics section?? undecided
Re: I Am Not Leaving Ybnl-adekule Gold by JossyOloye(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
na you sabi, what's my own
Re: I Am Not Leaving Ybnl-adekule Gold by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
[size=16pt]In politics section undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Leaving Ybnl-adekule Gold by adroitvezy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
The going is good naa...
Re: I Am Not Leaving Ybnl-adekule Gold by onatisi(m): 5:08am On Aug 02, 2016
herzern:
Should this be in Politics section?? undecided
What is the difference between Nigeria politics and Nigeria music scene ,aren't they both entertaining and showbiz?
Re: I Am Not Leaving Ybnl-adekule Gold by mysteriousman(m): 5:15am On Aug 02, 2016
There is a man for every woman

(1) (Reply)

Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty / Desiigner And 4 Others Arrested For Drug, Gun Possession, More / OMG! Lady Allegedly Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugar Daddy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.