Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife (24490 Views)

6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It / Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by blank(f): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2016
claremont:

What's your point mate, and can you ever stop with this your disgusting practice of making comments just to garner likes?! You comment on 99.9% of the threads on here like a bot, and yet, 99.9% of the comments you make show a glorious exhibition of extreme, barely-lettered idiocy.

A thread created to show appreciation to someone who helped a dying, pregnant lady has now been ambushed by your nonsense.

Because it is obviously a cooked up story. The whatsapp exchange sounded like someone was chatting with himself. Same language construction. Funny that they knew themselves before this issue happened yet he is claiming that it was a stranger. SO many other things that i spotted at first glance.

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by robosky02(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2016
nice one
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ladyF(f): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2016
adebayolukmon:
Well, I think if people like ladyF still remain on this nation, we will be no way forward, I made this to appreciate this young dude, just because of people like you, thats why I have to check through my profile yesterday cos I'm only present on football section, I modified that post because I think that's the highest post that I will ever reach first page on Nairaland, so people tend to click on it and see how much this guy has done for me, well, I don't talk much with people like you, God has done great thing in my life with him, if you like, don't like it.
You better confess your sins or you deactivate your account.

This is how scamming starts. Tomorrow now you will claim your wife has cancer and needs kidney transplant to cure her. Fear God o!

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by robosky02(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

lol no be me talk that one o. Na your mouth you take talk am.

The married OP is also very frequent in Merrybet and looking for admission....

Okay bye again grin

babe you dey make sense oh

they charted on watsap

so watin come comcern nairaland?

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by robosky02(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2016
blank:

Because it is obviously a cooked up story. The whatsapp exchange sounded like someone was chatting with himself. Same language construction. Funny that they knew themselves before this issue happened yet he is claiming that it was a stranger. SO many other things that i spotted at first glance.

good detective grin

watin we no go see

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by fiftynaira(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

he is a liar, him and OP connived to deceive nairalanders. https://www.nairaland.com/3262860/how-nairalander-saved-pregnant-dying/1#48101031

Thanks ladyF for bringing this to the notice of the world my organisation was about giving this guy some money to boast his music carrier. And just this morning I was ready to present a report on this issue to our board meeting. It would have been total disaster to find out that it was a scam to deceive the general public.

Moral lessons

To the mods try "investigating" before pushing to FP

That's why I always ask "who moderates the mods"?

Nairaland would have been a referenced if this failed

Finally ladyF is the real MVP cos she saved me (US) from making a huge mistake I (we) would have regretted for the rest of my (our) life.

Cc
Seun
Lalasticala
goldbim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

You better confess your sins or you deactivate your account.

This is how scamming starts. Tomorrow now you will claim your wife has cancer and needs kidney transplant to cure her. Fear God o!

I have few questions for you

1) why would he #i love emmybusko if he his the same person?
2) let us asy that is his thing e.g it's ladyf again like yours, do you have any other post he did the same?
3) have you ascertain his claim that he thought that that could be his only opportunity for his post to be on front page by checking if he has other posts on fp.
4) why is it that he #i love emmybusko on that particular post
5)juding from his whatsapp conversation you could see how impatient the op was as he could not wait for a 2-3 minsmins interval to get his reply......you think a lair/fake could have thought of that?

Note: for your analysis to be true it has to be value free, reasoned and balanced....t
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by claremont(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

how do you feel now that the OP's lying ways have been busted by others? Do you see how unreasonable your verbal attacks at me looks now?

Your pride will not even allow you apologize but you are forgiven. angry

You are simply missing the point. A positive feel-good story was pushed on to front-page to motivate others to do good, you ambushed the story (like you always do) with a negative response in a bid to garner likes that you can't take to the bank. The point is not whether the story is true or false, the point IS your intent to underwhelm the positivity of the story with your negativity.

This is not the first thread I have noticed your barely-lettered replies to garner likes, you are well-known for it.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ladyF(f): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2016
claremont:

You are simply missing the point. A positive feel-good story was pushed on to front-page to motivate others to do good, you ambushed the story (like you always do) with a negative response in a bid to garner likes that you can't take to the bank. The point is not whether the story is true or false, the point IS your intent to underwhelm the positivity of the story with your negativity.

This is not the first thread I have noticed your barely-lettered replies to garner likes, you are well-known for it.
Sad to see this is the way you reason. The story didn't quite cut for me, I voiced my opinion. People dug up, found out it was false. Am I happy that I spoke? Hell yes! The guy was exposed for the liar that he is. angry

Fiftynaira was about giving the guy money. Another good samaritan would have come online, read the story and offered to send money to the guy for his dying wife's medical bill. If you still fail to see the evil my post averted,, sadly there is nothing I can do at this point!

Have a blessed day!

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ladyF(f): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2016
robosky02:

babe you dey make sense oh

they charted on watsap

so watin come comcern nairaland?
lol all this bobo wey dem wan bobo us no go work. grin
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ladyF(f): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2016
Supnaija:
EmmyBosco If you are seeing this I will help you promote your songs on blogs and have it on soundcloud, deezer, spotify etc and I will help you shoot a music video FREE if your music impresses me. Hit me up on whatsapp now. I am doing everything completely FREE OF CHARGE for this good you have done for this poor man and his wife. You are a good man.

Hit me up on whatsapp 0817****03 or call same number

The OP and Emmybusko are liars Sir. https://www.nairaland.com/3262860/how-nairalander-saved-pregnant-dying/1#48101031
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by adebayolukmon(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2016
well, I think replying you, ladyF is a waste of time and thinking, if you think you can destroy someone's career by acting "The all knowing girl" well, believe me, your downfall is nearly behind you.....I have been following many topics here too in which you are always the all knowing girl, repent before nemesis catch up with you, say whatever you like, act the way you can, I got the drugs for her now and she's feeling fine, the problems are left to you.........bye no time
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by kunle75(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2016
Jainine:

Don't waste your time. He is the same as the emmybusko

Sorry i dont know anyone with such moniker here,hence my request.

Thanks
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

you are right. OP and the emmybusko are liars https://www.nairaland.com/3262860/how-nairalander-saved-pregnant-dying/1#48101031

Na wa o! Just seeing this now. Kai! Can one ever help a Nigerian again? Scammers everywhere cos of the economy. I think the guy lost his job with ecobank recently and he's now looking for ways to scam nairalanders for money. Naija, God will heal you.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by femi4: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
AyaSunday:

I understand your reservations due to the country we live in but its worth believing this story is true . The OP was sacked by Ecobank days ago and doesn't have any link with the emybusco guy on Nairaland. For all that's its worth, let's just applaud the good behavior by the singer.
I don't pity people like you when they get 419ed.

This guy claimed he was sacked by Ecobank
In another thread he claimed his blood brother was sacked by Ecobank.
Cant you see that he is inconsistent

"Please, I need a business my blood brother can do and earn something with #300k,"he was among those that were sacked on Tuesday by Ecobank..... Thanks your advice will be appreciated

"Hello, I'm an Ecobank worker that has just been sacked on Tuesday", I needed to invest in something so thats why I'm throwing this car out at a very cheap rate #420k (Slightly negotiable)

Oh the next lie is that both of them once worked for Ecobank

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
femi4:
[/b]...)

Can you drop my moniker and read my previous post?
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by femi4: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
AyaSunday:

Can you drop my moniker and read my previous post?
alright!
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Kanyol(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
God bless EmmyBosko.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Supnaija(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

The OP and Emmybusko are liars Sir. https://www.nairaland.com/3262860/how-nairalander-saved-pregnant-dying/1#48101031

Why would they do that
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by SmartMugu: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
favoryte33:
Wife not wives...Get it?
The title was changed afterwards.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by truvine(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
blank:

i was not feeling comfortable too while reading the chat but LAdyF just nailed it
and again the OP came back to tell us he edited !!! grin grin grin

BUSTED! BUSTED!! BUSTED !!!

INTERPOL FREEEZE

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by onatisi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
adebayolukmon:
well, I think replying you, ladyF is a waste of time and thinking, if you think you can destroy someone's career by acting "The all knowing girl" well, believe me, your downfall is nearly behind you.....I have been following many topics here too in which you are always the all knowing girl, repent before nemesis catch up with you, say whatever you like, act the way you can, I got the drugs for her now and she's feeling fine, the problems are left to you.........bye no time
This is a very shallow defence and it only proves that ladyf is most likely 97% correct about you. You should have cooked up a better defence story or line but attacking your accuser instead of disputing the facts against you only proves that you are trying to shift the focus of the issue elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ladyF(f): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
onatisi:

This is a very shallow defence and it only proves that ladyf is most likely 97% correct about you. You should have cooked up a better defence story or line but attacking your accuser instead of disputing the facts against you only proves that you are trying to shift the focus of the issue elsewhere.

Don't mind him. It will do him like film trick when his next cunning act like this lands him in jail. grin

Funny how some people are even defending the guy.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Abayor7: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
adebayolukmon
what application locks your applications while screen is off?
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by oluwasegun007(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
bharkarh:
* OP it's, "Pregnant and dying wife". Not " his....see who dey correct person sef undecided

i was expecting someone like you to come around.....Defender of the Universe.
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by bharkarh(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
oluwasegun007:

i was expecting someone like you to come around.....Defender of the Universe.
grin
Lemme just pretend I didn't see your own cool
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by oluwasegun007(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
bharkarh:
grin
Lemme just pretend I didn't see your own cool

grin grin grin grin

funny dude.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by okirewaju(f): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Cadamlk:
Catch ya grin
cheesy kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Bite And How To Get Antirabies Vaccine / Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman / FCT Discharges 7 Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.