Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement (47867 Views)

President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by druxy(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2016
what of Adamu Adamu?
Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by you2fine(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2016
with this new set of prof in the education ministry am ok with it, either it north,south,west or East, atleast we will see some positive change, our education has been set back for long. WELL DONE MR PRESIDENT
Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by skyhadi16(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Agbaletu:
Buhari Buhari Buhari Bubu Bubu!
These appointments are not well spread.
The same APC government will be shouting one Nigeria...Buhari is trying very hard to split this country.
Please check again. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Agbaletu:

There is nothing like southerner. Check the distribution based on geopolitical zones.
There is Northern Nigeria but we don't have Southern Nigeria.
. O Boy u go school? That is the mistake u pple make. Even the educated amongs u pple to the level of Prof. is not left out. Now u mean SW,SE & SS are not one Southerners but NW, NC & NE are one Northerners abi? No wonder u pple remain confused on recent appointment. When Afolabi is appointed is consider a Yoruba from the SW but when Musa is appointed is considered a Northerner and Hausa, which part of the North? The North has more than 70% ethnic nationalities with over 70% of Land mass and population. While u consider us one north,u divide ur small south as 3.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2016
wowmenow:
Majority of the new executives are Muslims

Islamization coninues
. How please explain. Out of 17 there are 8 muslims and 9 christians. Do u mean 8 is greather than 9? better wake up my friend. U can only decieve the Ugandans.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by Salym(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2016
Myself2:

You are a shameless liar
NUC,JAMB & TETFUND are the juicy bodies there and guess who the deaf corrupt dullard appointed to head them........
NECO nko? it was given to someone from your region. But you craftly avoided mentioning it so that your mischief will look perfect.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2016
kennygee:
As usual, most are from Arewa Republic.
.How please explain? Out 17, 10 are from the South and 7 from the North. U mean 7 i7 greather than 10 abi? U can only decieve the Ugandans.
Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by Salym(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Richking98:
And all d four he retained are dem muslim.
9+ 3 among those retained are from the north.
6 from southwest and only four from south east.
And his zombies are shouting one nigeria..

Kwontinue.

anyway m hapi with dt of jamb. Bye bye prof dibu.
I was never an Igbo hater but with recent senseless ravings from you guys, I have started loosing patience and comport with regards to you guys. Look at how you lump up North into one region. But you decided to separate the South into west, east and south. You guys are never grateful at all. These people you are shouting for do not even know you and may not even help you if you solicit for their help. Why you are wasting your time on them is what I fail to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by ESHOIZA: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2016
kahal29:

How is it not well spread? When we have up to 10 southerners on the list

SOUTH

1. Nigerian Institute for education Planning and Administration – Pro, Mrs. Lilian Salami(EDO – UNIBEN)
2. National library of Nigeria – Prof Lanre Aina
3. Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria – Prof Sunday Josiah Ajiboye
4. Computer Registration Council of Nigeria – Afolabi aderinto
5. Libarian Registration Council of Nigeria – Prof Michael Afolabi

6. National Mathematical Centre – Prof Steven Ejugwu Onah (SOUTH EAST)
7. National Institute of Nigerian Languages – Prof Chinyere Ohiri-Aniche (SOUTH EAST)
8. National Examinations Council – Prof Charles Uwakwe (SOUTH EAST)
9. National Business and technical Examinations Board Prof Isioma Isiugo-Abanihe (SOUTH EAST)

10. Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB – Prof Ishaq Oloyede (OGUN STATE)

NORTH

1. National Universities Commission (NUC) – Prof Abubakar adamu RasheedUniversal Basic Education – Dr. Hameed Bobboyi
2. National Commission for Mass Literacy, Adult and Non-Formal education – Prof Abba Aladu
3. Nomadic education Commission – Prof Bashir Usman
4. National Commission for Colleges of Education – Prof Bappah Aliyu
5. Tertiary Education Trust Fund – Dr. Abdullahi Bichi Baffa
6. National Teachers Institute – Prof Garba Dahuwa Azare

Both North and South got key positions

North = NUC, TETFUND & UBE

South = JAMB (SW), NECO, NABTEB & MATHEMATICAL CENTER (SE)
congratulations to my able mummy Prof Salami
Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by izyericson: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2016
kahal29:

SOUTH

1. Nigerian Institute for education Planning and Administration – Pro, Mrs. Lilian Salami(EDO – UNIBEN)

7. National Institute of Nigerian Languages – Prof Chinyere Ohiri-Aniche (SOUTH EAST)
9. National Business and technical Examinations Board Prof Isioma Isiugo-Abanihe (SOUTH EAST)

10. Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB – Prof Ishaq Oloyede (OGUN STATE)

NORTH

1. National Universities Commission (NUC) – Prof Abubakar adamu RasheedUniversal Basic Education – Dr. Hameed Bobboyi
2. National Commission for Mass Literacy, Adult and Non-Formal education – Prof Abba Aladu

Thanks for the mediocre observations. even if its head of common entrance they get, for your mind SE has portfolio. yeye zombies
Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by OLAOSHUN(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2016
The Republic of Nigeria as yet not enjoy better for the system of this admin. Things goes up very exurbitant.
Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by adelacuna(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2016
Nice move from PMB, atleast with this we should have some nice reforms in our education sector.
Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by sekem: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2016
DaveHert:

Oh my apologies, i wonder why people are liking that meaningless construction of mine, it would appear you are too dense to realise that people do make grammatical blunders when expressing themselves, but then I went through your comment for the second time and found your grammatical construction worst than my supposed mistake. grin

First you say "Go an' fire him na", I guess this passes as a properly constructed sentence to a dimwitte like yourself. Next time you want to correct someone, make sure you dot your i's and cross your T's and also be in a better intellectual position to be pointing out mistakes.

And as if that is not mistake enough, you still wrote this "Your teachers should also be sacked for doing this terrible thing to you." as a properly constructed sentence. My dear you are in need of help, both psychologically and intellectually, I would help you but I suspect it would be a total waste of resource.

Now why don't you go and fire my so called teacher for his/her incompetence in my inept ability to construct a 'simple meaningful sentence'. undecided

Imagine this APC fanatic oh!! shocked

Clap for yourself for making so much sense hence the likes.

I said it, didn't I? Your teachers should have been sacked! Can you imagine? You cannot even distinguish between Pidgin and normal English anymore.

It's really a pity. I didn't know there was a standard for writing Pidgin but like they say, we learn everyday.

Although I don't really want to burst your bubble, but the truth is that, those who liked your idiotic post did so simply because of the idiotic message you put up there.

If you must know, your post riled me up not because of any APC stuff but simply because I just couldn't comprehend why a full grown man like you would suggest that Buhari should be sacked for sacking the JAMB boss.

And then, I took a closer look at your post and I was like: huh, WTF, this one can't even write coherently and we are talking about education here...

Ha ha ha!!!
Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by DaveHert(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2016
sekem:

Clap for yourself for making so much sense hence the likes.

I said it, didn't I? Your teachers should have been sacked! Can you imagine? You cannot even distinguish between Pidgin and normal English anymore.

It's really a pity. I didn't know there was a standard for writing Pidgin but like they say, we learn everyday.

Although I don't really want to burst your bubble, but the truth is that, those who liked your idiotic post did so simply because of the idiotic message you put up there.

If you must know, your post riled me up not because of any APC stuff but simply because I just couldn't comprehend why a full grown man like you would suggest that Buhari should be sacked for sacking the JAMB boss.

And then, I took a closer look at your post and I was like: huh, WTF, this one can't even write coherently and we are talking about education here...

Ha ha ha!!!

Okay I have to admit, you really are a dimwitte! There's no helping that. My suggestion of having him sacked was simply in relation to his bad governance!

Oh and he said it was Pidgin he used, lolz my bad sir, I know English can be hard on people, but why don't you do me a favour and correct my words, word for word and I will do you the favour of rephrasing your poorly constructed grammer (both the intended Pidgin and the poorly constructed formal english), I am pretty sure you haven't the slightest idea how grammatical functions work and where your construction went wrong but I will happily point it out to u. You can thank me later!

And finally relating to my teacher getting sacked, how does a single students supposed mistake reflect a teachers ability to teach, do you see why I keep calling u a dense dimwitte?
Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2016
kahal29:

SOUTH

NORTH

Is there no one from South South?
Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by God2man(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Noted
Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by Myself2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
AnanseK:

What do you mean by juicy? Are you planning to steal?

Like seriously ?
Well keep deceiving yourself. Self denial is bliss
Re: Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement by damon222: 3:54am On Aug 03, 2016
idris4r83:
Jamb and confusion are like this
He be like say you get this wrong, Na Buhari and confusion na.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday / The New International Passport And Price / We Were Beaten At APC Convention, Our Phones Stolen – Foreign Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.