Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,964 members, 7,927,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? (2010 Views)

More Nigerian Youths Take To Tramadol, Codeine To Get High- Punch / Dangers Of Taking Alchohol / What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2009
Just wondering if getting high is possible without taking any hard drugs or drinking alchoholics. . .
Do we really have local tablets from our pharmacies that could make one really high mentally,
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by german007(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2009
@poster
Im sure u must be high already, for u to ask such a question.
however u got high, is clearly the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Dclique(m): 1:33am On Sep 21, 2009
You can either sniff petrol or drink lots of cough syrup. Now you know. So go and kill yourself. Cus all these will only kill you at the end.
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
grin :d like i said, jst wonderin.
Why not tell me if u know, ?
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2009
grin :d like i said, jst wonderin.
Why not tell me if u know, ?
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by iz2much: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2009
Parkalin or totolin
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Shola2009(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
l0l, cough syrup grin, i heard its a substitute for alcohol
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2009
How come cough syrup?? shocked shocked hey guys, is this for real? Cos imma tryin it out if true
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by german007(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2009
why are u so keen on getting high?
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2009
,?
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 22, 2009
What does a man derive from the inhales of unhealthy substances aside pleasure?? !. . . .
Your recommendations are welcome. wink
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Oluschenco(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2009
You can get high by cooking Igbo with rice, without smoking. I think that's ok for u. hissssssssssss
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by AndreUweh(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
you do not just need to get high for christ sake. just remain natural.
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by german007(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2009
@poster
Il give u a silly answer to ur silly question.

Mix two spoons of petrol, one spoon of kerosene,two spoons of engine oil, 3 tubes of superglue and drink the mixture,
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by idstar(f): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2009
milk shakes works great for me. grin
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by german007(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
@IDSTAR

Can i have a taste of your milkshake? lol
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by idstar(f): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2009
kiss
german007:

@IDSTAR

Can i have a taste of your milkshake? lol
if you can make it to akwa ibom state this night then u will have a sip. potent stuff, my milkshakes. lol tongue
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by german007(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2009
@idstar,
wow im on my way, im taking the next flight from lagos straight to u, il be there soon my beautiful, wait for me, dont go nowhere hun, lol
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by german007(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2009
@idstar,
wow im on my way, im taking the next flight from lagos straight to u, il be there soon my beautiful, wait for me, dont go nowhere hun, lol
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 23, 2009
you do not just need to get high for christ sake. just remain natural.

You couldnt've said it any better. Thanks, but i also guez he's tryna save his future, life and career and cannot help the situation.
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by idstar(f): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
german007:

@idstar,
hey dude, kept me waiting, lolololol
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2009
Easy, you can get high from just drinking tones of water just be very care of Water intoxication though.

Water intoxication (also known as hyper-hydration or water poisoning) is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside of safe limits by over-consumption of water.[1] Normal, healthy (both physically and nutritionally) individuals have little reason to worry about accidentally consuming too much water. Nearly all deaths related to water intoxication in normal individuals have resulted either from water drinking contests, in which individuals attempt to consume high amounts of water, or long bouts of intensive exercise during which electrolytes are not properly replenished, yet massive amounts of fluid are still consumed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by german007(m): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2009
@Ogidiboy.

Gawd , You really need to thank God for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2009
shocked shocked Never heard this b4. 'WATER' ke.
Amazing!
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 27, 2009
@BREIN,why dnt you be on (ANGERE)you're will be high straight up,reaching the sky sef grin
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 10, 2009
Whts Angere? huh
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On Dec 10, 2009
Chai!!!
The poster wants to get high. grin grin
Someone knock him with bottle
. grin grin
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by C2H5OH(f): 1:55am On Dec 10, 2009
Sniff some glue. Try with caffeine - would only get you hy-per though.
Cook up some dust.
GET LAID it will take you to SEVENTH HEAVEN - that's as high as high gets ain't it??
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by emmose(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2009
Lots ve bn said. But take 2 dis: ENGAGE UR REASONING FCULTY. I mean get silly wit ur thought then U urself on d other side wit ur subconscious mind totally submerged in hyper-thought. Then U ve thought ursef high. High enuf to discover intoxicant that makes U high and is nor alcohollic!
Any help dude? embarassed

be ursef my guy! grin
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 13, 2009
@brein,Angere is this kind of like masqurade thats is very tall
Re: How Do You Get High Without Igbó Or Alchohol? by dominique(f): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2009
lol uplawal grin
thats one way to get "high" without shacking cheesy

(1) (Reply)

UCH Doctors Suspend Strike After Obasanjo, Elders’ Intervention / Nigerian Lady Making The 1st Modern Washable/ Reusable Sanitary Pads In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.