Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,549 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye (1018 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! / I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye by Doncharlie: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
According to a report by Vanguardngr, the G.O of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Adeboye, has counselled youths of the church on marriage, saying “don’t ever marry outside RCCG. The reason is that if you are both from the same church even when trouble comes it is easier for the pastors to handle it!
Don’t marry a girl simply because she can sing! In the choir there are some people that can sing but they are fallen angels! Marry a prayer warrior! If a girl cannot pray for one hour, don’t marry her. Don’t marry a girl who is lazy! .
Don’t marry a girl who cannot cook, she needs to know how to do chores and cook because you cannot afford to be eating out all the time. Don’t marry a girl who is worldly! If you do, you have carried what you’ll worship for the rest of your life!”.... may we nt die worshipping a man made god....Amen.o
Re: If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye by ladyF(f): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Did he really say don't marry outside RCCG? I don't want to believe this is true. Is it not the same Bible and God that we all follow?

Abeg video or adonbelivit. angry
Re: If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye by gbemi514: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wey I Wan marry the choir mistress..... Haaa I no fit marry prayer warrior na fasting she go use kill me be that ooo..... If I say I dey vex I no eat her food she can turn it to 100 days fasting and prayer..... Pastor hear am then support her how I Wan take win the case!!!

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye by thesuave10(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye by thorpido(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
His voice recording or I don't believe he said so.
Re: If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye by rawpadgin(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
the cooking aspect is my major concern
my Wen nor dey play with my belle
Re: If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pray for one hour is now a criteria for marriage too? I pity people who carry this church thing for head i cant marry a prayer warrior talkmore of one hour prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye by wordbank(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op want traffic abi na wetin
Re: If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Doncharlie:
According to a report by Vanguardngr, the G.O of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Adeboye, has counselled youths of the church on marriage, saying “don’t ever marry outside RCCG. The reason is that if you are both from the same church even when trouble comes it is easier for the pastors to handle it!
Don’t marry a girl simply because she can sing! In the choir there are some people that can sing but they are fallen angels! Marry a prayer warrior! If a girl cannot pray for one hour, don’t marry her. Don’t marry a girl who is lazy! .
Don’t marry a girl who cannot cook, she needs to know how to do chores and cook because you cannot afford to be eating out all the time. Don’t marry a girl who is worldly! If you do, you have carried what you’ll worship for the rest of your life!”.... may we nt die worshipping a man made god....Amen.o
I can cook and pray for 5hrs at a stretch... God is good!
Re: If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye by ShayGirl(f): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2016
Now Its confirmed that Adeboye put those words in the mouth of majority of his zonal pastors cos I once attended a youth programme in an RCCG church that d speaker was advicing the youths on marrying within the same church for d faith, bond, values and ideas to remain d same which warranted my questions for the speaker that day...
If this is really true, then it is absolutely un-called for cos all christains share the same faith except 4 d unbelievers..
The more reason why i like muslims, even if I'm not one, is this unity of a thing..
Re: If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye by AuroraB(f): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2016
It's only the woman's duty to pray undecided. And the man's? Suck his toes, I guess sad #bullshit!
Re: If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye by PerkyJeggs(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
nma24:
I can cook and pray for 5hrs at a stretch... God is good!

Ok. then I'm marrying you...

#Lol

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships / I Finally Found Love! / Hilarious ! Some Girls Can Be Really Annoying ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.