Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,729 members, 7,847,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? (1535 Views)

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by huxley(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2009
[size=14pt]Jeremiah 19:[/size]

7 " 'In this place I will ruin [a] the plans of Judah and Jerusalem. I will make them fall by the sword before their enemies, at the hands of those who seek their lives, and I will give their carcasses as food to the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth. 8 I will devastate this city and make it an object of scorn; all who pass by will be appalled and will scoff because of all its wounds. [size=14pt]9 I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'
[/size]
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by noetic2: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2009
that was decreed for the enemies of God. . . .are u His enemy?
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by mazaje(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2009
noetic2:

More BS . . even the allah you guys love to hate does not make people eat each others flesh as punishment in the koran. . .If this verse were in the koran I know you will be flashing it around showing the moslems what a babaric monster they worship. . . but since its in the bible you are trying to make light of it by saying they are your gods enemies. . .why are they his enemies because of unbelief? . . .delusion at its best. . .
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by noetic2: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2009
mazaje:

More BS . . even the allah you guys love to hate does not make people eat each others flesh as punishment in the koran. . .If this verse were in the koran I know you will be flashing it around showing the moslems what a babaric monster they worship. . . but since its in the bible you are trying to make light of it by saying they are your gods enemies. . .why are they his enemies because of unbelief? . . .delusion at its best. . .

why did ur parents not eat ur flesh?
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by mazaje(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2009
noetic2:

why did your parents not eat your flesh?

Because they are not barbaric like your imaginary and warrior god. . .
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by noetic2: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2009
mazaje:

Because they are not barbaric like your imaginary and warrior god. . .
Rubbish!!!. . . .were ur parents not christians?
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Tudor6(f): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2009
This kin god sef! Haba!
Na so so flesh, blood and plague na him sabi. . . . I tire ooo
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Atheists: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2009

I am more moral than the God omnipotent cosmic Saddam Hussein you worship.  Why would a loving god even think of such a punishment ?
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by noetic2: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2009
Atheists:

I am more moral than the [s]God[/s] omnipotent cosmic Saddam Hussein you worship.  Why would a loving god even think of such a punishment ?

another unfortunate ignoramus. . , . . .what does "moral" mean?
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by mazaje(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2009
noetic2:

Rubbish!!!. . . .were your parents not christians?

What is this
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Atheists: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2009
another unfortunate ignoramus. . , . . .what does "moral" mean?

One thing l know is that making people eat the flesh of their children is not in the nature of a moral being grin
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by noetic2: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2009
mazaje:

What is this

since ur parents were christians. . , .why did they not eat ur flesh?
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by noetic2: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2009
Atheists:

One thing l know is that making people eat the flesh of their children is not in the nature of a moral being grin

what is the meaning of "moral" ?
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by DeepSight(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2009
EVASIVE ANSWERS, nOETIC, .
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by noetic2: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2009
what am I evading?
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Atheists: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2009
@ Noetic

Moral means being founded on the fundamental principles of right conduct rather than on legalities, enactment, or custom
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by noetic2: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2009
and what is "right conduct" ? who determines if a conduct is right? cant u come up with a simple definition?
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Atheists: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2009
@ Noetic

Stop wasting my time with your evasive tactics . Bye bye
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by DeepSight(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2009
he is really incredibly evasive!
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by mazaje(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2009
noetic2:

since your parents were christians. . , .why did they not eat your flesh?

. . . .
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Image123(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2009
@huxley
Hi, seems you've being following my advice. That's good to see. Surely, you're not asking for 'Who' in the above passage. Anyone who can read and write knows who, if you read the passage from verse1 or verse3. What you're interested in is 'why'.
In understanding the Bible, it will help to note that the Bible refers to all humans as belonging to God. Infact, the whole earth belongs to God. It's wit that in mind that you may appreciate Him. It's like when you have 20000 cartons of noodles or turkey that has expired/spoiled. It'll not be unreasonable to destroy them. Very few will question the way DORA handled such at nafdac. It's a similar thing with sinners and God. God sees sin as pollution/defect. He judges/destroys the sin except the sinner cleans up.
If you look at verse4 and 5 of that Passage quoted, you should observe that the people of Judah had sinned, among which they had filled the place with the BLOOD OF INNOCENTS and burned their children with fire.
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Tudor6(f): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2009
Image123:

@huxley
Hi, seems you've being following my advice. That's good to see. Surely, you're not asking for 'Who' in the above passage. Anyone who can read and write knows who, if you read the passage from verse1 or verse3. What you're interested in is 'why'.
   In understanding the Bible, it will help to note that the Bible refers to all humans as belonging to God. Infact, the whole earth belongs to God. It's wit that in mind that you may appreciate Him. [b]It's like when you have 20000 cartons of noodles or turkey that has expired/spoiled. [/b]It'll not be unreasonable to destroy them. Very few will question the way DORA handled such at nafdac. It's a similar thing with sinners and God. God sees sin as pollution/defect. He judges/destroys the sin except the sinner cleans up.
  If you look at verse4 and 5 of that Passage quoted, you should observe that the people of Judah had sinned, among which they had filled the place with the BLOOD OF INNOCENTS and burned their children with fire.
WHAT?!
You compare innocent babies and little children to expired noodles and turkey? Geez! Religion addles the mind. Whats the difference between you and Hitler. . . .

Now I know why jesus said "bring the little children to me. . . ." I'm sure he meant 'bring the little children to me so I can eat them!'
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by noetic2: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2009
mazaje:

. . . .

was that too big for ur mind to capture?
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Image123(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2009
@Tudor
With all the money spent on you at is it covenant university or where did you call it, english is stil proving difficult for you to grasp? Look at the devil is doing to you. sorry. You don't need all this sentiments in sharing your atheist faith. In the post you quoted, where did you see me comparing 'innocent babies and little children' to noodles and turkeys?
I gave you a case/example of where we humans destroy our spoilt goods/belongings. I told you the earth belongs to God and all the inhabitants. He can take out anything that displeases Him or corrupts His creation.
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Image123(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2009
@Tudor
With all the money spent on you at is it covenant university or where did you call it, english is stil proving difficult for you to grasp? Look at the devil is doing to you. sorry. You don't need all this sentiments in sharing your atheist faith. In the post you quoted, where did you see me comparing 'innocent babies and little children' to noodles and turkeys?
I gave you a case/example of where we humans destroy our spoilt goods/belongings. I told you the earth belongs to God and all the inhabitants. He can take out anything that displeases Him or corrupts His creation.
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Tudor6(f): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2009
Image123:

@Tudor
Mr Hitler123 is that not comparism? Or is it you money was wasted on his education.

If Osama bin laden were here he'd compare the lives of  allah's infidels (9/11 casualties) to spoilt noodles and turkeys like you did and claim he was right to get rid of them for allah coz they corrupt his chosen people in the middle east just like you stupidly claimed.
Fanatics like you are a shame and danger to humanity.
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Tudor6(f): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2009
This is what happens when schizophrenics allow an imaginary boss control their lives. You'll say ANYTHING to defend the barbarism in the not so holy bible.
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Image123(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2009
BTW, 20000 cartons of noodles and turkey that have expired/spoilt is worth a lot to humans. Destroy such and you may well be on your way to a much coveted national award. But what is man, that God is mindful of Him. The whole earth and it's inhabitants is LESS THAN nothing to God. But God is mindful of man because of what is called 'grace'. Now, I shouldn't go above the syllabus.
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Tudor6(f): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2009
Image123:

BTW, 20000 cartons of noodles and turkey that have expired/spoilt is worth a lot to humans. Destroy such and you may well be on your way to a much coveted national award. But what is man, that God is mindful of Him. The whole earth and it's inhabitants is LESS THAN nothing to God. But God is mindful of man because of what is called 'grace'. Now, I shouldn't go above the syllabus.
In other words Hitler123, the lives of innocent babies and children are as worthless as expired noodles and turkey to you and your god. . .thanks for confirming your stupidity and your level of psycopathic delusion.
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Image123(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2009
It's such a pity that I'm not currently well chanced to be on nairaland. It is now obvious that you do not see past your fellows' faith. I thought with the way huxley emboldened and coloured Jeremiah 19v9, it'll be easy for you to see. But your issue is not spiritual eye defects, it is spiritual blindness. Let me sing it for you, hopefully you're not spiritually deaf. Jeremiah 19v9 talks of a siege. The inhabitants of Judah were to be so besieged by their enemies that they'll experience terrible famine. You can see 2kings6 v24-29 for something similar. That's what can happen in terrible times. Quit your ideas of God telling people to eat babies.
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Image123(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2009
And Tudor, even if BinLaden were to give out a billion dollars to the needy, there'll still be fault with him. Why? Because his foundation is wrong.
I wouldn't live in the beautiful edifice knowing that the foundation is faulty. The truth you don't know and which might be difficult for many to swallow, is this; we're living in a time when God commands us to love. Our love is from God. The time is coming when we'll come with Christ Jesus and destroy the NATIONS that do not believe in God (Rev 19:14-16). We'll do it, because it's from God, the firm foundation. We know the winning side already, that's why we're in it and begging you now to join. All this wave of emotion that you're living in, is what it is, a wave. You cant buy it, can't keep it, can only see it. Pretty vain man
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Tudor6(f): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
Image123:

And Tudor, even if BinLaden were to give out a billion dollars to the needy, there'll still be fault with him. Why? Because his foundation is wrong.
  I wouldn't live in the beautiful edifice knowing that the foundation is faulty. The truth you don't know and which might be difficult for many to swallow, is this; we're living in a time when God commands us to love. Our love is from God. The time is coming when we'll come with Christ Jesus and destroy the NATIONS that do not believe in God (Rev 19:14-16). We'll do it, because it's from God, the firm foundation. We know the winning side already, that's why we're in it and begging you now to join. All this wave of emotion that you're living in, is what it is, a wave. You cant buy it, can't keep it, can only see it. Pretty vain man

So you're not only heartless but also an aspiring militant? . . . .keep deluding yourself about you and jesus gyrating in heaven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Denomination Dangers: Christ Divided? / Can You Understand This Picture? / Did Jesus Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.