Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:28 PM

Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: (50324 Views)

Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by muller101(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
TVTKOKO:
the kain ban wey dey wait for u ehn,,, even though wat u said is true grin cheesy grin grin
islamabad is the capital of pakistan.
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by muller101(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Konji inside mosque.
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by 9jatatafo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
TVTKOKO:
NCAN(Name Checkers Association of Nairaland)

Have hereby, declared this news inconclusive angry angry angry as it contains unknown details of the scape goat angry

New INEC boss spotted.
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by Teeeecash(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
7yrs old ? cut 1 of his arm , 1 leg and also remove his balls
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
frisky2good:
You have been upgraded to FTC. Congrats cheesy

lol neva knew tnx cheesy
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by scholes0(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na Fulani guy.

Clue in name "JALLO"
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by Nusaf: 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
prinsam30:

"well its does not matter but it matter when it has not be mattered. But let it be matterred i urged"

I hope u guys understood
Get ur lawyer fast cos Zahra's suitor may invoke the copyright act. Just advising.
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by irunoko(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
AgentOrange:
This is why I hate Nigherian courts.

You have granted this beast bail and you expect him to hang around till Sep 20

The guy will vanish before then.

On occasions like this the people that caught the rapists should have just castrated him or burn him alive.
he will be in police custody whilst his family run around TO raise the 500k .thats if they care apparently the judge is indirectly pushing him to prison because he Knows thefamily cannot get such amount and who will want to put his name at stake and stand as a surety for a child rapeest who isnt even your family.no woman will allow her husband and no husband will allow his wife. Don't forget the family have their challenges and woe betides the rapeest if his mother is dead OR doesn't give a damn about him.that rapeest will most likely be transferred to panti. That's where they pack rapists and dangerous armed robbers
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by TVTKOKO(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
muller101:
islamabad is the capital of pakistan.
shebi i talk am! Dem dun ban d guy
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by prinsam30: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nusaf:

Get ur lawyer fast cos Zahra's suitor may invoke the copyright act. Just advising.

does it really mattered to you, pls no matter what, stay out of my matter
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by Osgilliat(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
prinsam30:

"well its does not matter but it matter when it has not be mattered. But let it be matterred i urged"

I hope u guys understood

That killer English still dey ring for my head.. Hihihihi
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by prinsam30: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Osgilliat:

That killer English still dey ring for my head.. Hihihihi

my brother no be small something ooooo
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by Jacko1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
If it is confamed he is a rapist

Why do u cover his face

It shows that our country encourages child rape

Also all these news wat will be the end of it.... Wen these men stay cell for lik 2 months and den case is dropped on various grounds. They work the street free men

Solution is simple then..... I dont give a hoot about these child molesters.... Its them and victim business since our country headed by hausa...fulani... Kings of child molesting will neva agree to support a bill criminalising such evil act

Ma prayer is God will neva allow any little gal i know see such

Carry una nosense child molest story dey go jor

Messed up country
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by AgentOrange: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
irunoko:
he will be in police custody whilst his family run around TO raise the 500k .thats if they care apparently the judge is indirectly pushing him to prison because he Knows thefamily cannot get such amount and who will want to put his name at stake and stand as a surety for a child rapeest who isnt even your family.no woman will allow her husband and no husband will allow his wife. Don't forget the family have their challenges and woe betides the rapeest if his mother is dead OR doesn't give a damn about him.that rapeest will most likely be transferred to panti. That's where they pack rapists and dangerous armed robbers

I pray so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by Jacko1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
One day

I will do extensive research on this child molesters

Create a video.... Mashing up images and timelines

From wen that paedophile in zamfara marry 8 year old girl

To wen our national assembly chose not to argue in favor of criminalising child molestation

To all dese stories about child molesters who police never jail

To all these suspects who have their identity protected.

I will mash it together in a video and posst it o youtube

So the world can see wat is really goin on in this backward country and. Embarass us for it

Al jazeera and Cnn will come down and ask questions and do a story on it

Then our national assembly will pass a bill

Becaise som1 needs to do something..... If not this disease will keep spreading among all these oir illiterate men
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by authority2006(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
steve308:
smh suspected, accused and here they are condemning the guy already when we are not even sure he did wat he was accused of na wa oo

You think you've made sense with this crap? Suspected, to you means that he didn't do it, right?
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by Kirigidi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Batlan01:
MODIU DIALLO Pls, where'z he 4rm?? Kai! werey peepz full everywhere
Diallo is a popular name among d Mandingo nd Malinke pipo of d Republics of Guinea, Gambia, Senegal, Mali nd parts of Serra-Leone. Diallo is not a typical Nigerian name.
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
sign of end time na wa oo ma GOD HELP US .. DONT FORGET TO CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by Orikinla(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Aisha was only 6 when the prophet took her as his wife and she his niece.
The rest is history.
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by francisbiz: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
handysuzy:
Let him be stoned to death while hanging upside down on a Mango tree
Suzy u get mind oo.
man?
If na 1st offender 20yr jail gud. If e don rape b4 castration gud, so nex time im signature go be LOOKMAN
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by freshcvvs: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
The name sounds more like a Senegalese or Malian.

BTW: no one is asking his vital question.

A 7 years old girl in a mosque at 6am in the morning without any adult guide?

Women hardly go to mosque that early, so how come a 7years old girl was seen there?

Did the rapist take her there or found her there?

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by Cephydeen(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmm... end time saga
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by grandstar(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
He is an illegal migrant, most likely from Guinea. That's why he has no fixed address
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by Ganma(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by passyhansome(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
THIS OFE NMANU PEOPLE (S W)AND CHILD RAPE (PEDOPHILE) ARE LIKE 5&6 INSEPARABLE

Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by beldad(f): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
what a useless fellow... i cant begin to fathom what that child would be going through. how can he think of perpetuating such an act in a holy place,now he would blame it on the devil. tufiakwa
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by Everblinx(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
u think say na em fault? If Jesus is a rapist, I will also b a rapist cuz Jesus promotes it....
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by hlog(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na wa oo. Diallo Diallo ....you told the magistrate that you ain't guilty .I swear if to say I dey the court I for matchet you and slice you into pieces,then give that your silly dick to my doggy dog.You scum!
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by calabardick(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
...when his mates are committing suicide in order to marry virgins and this bastard son of a thousand fathers is here wasting his potentials.

Prof. Muhammad must here this!
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by uvalued(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
to bad
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by wtfCode: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
TVTKOKO:
NCAN(Name Checkers Association of Nairaland)

Have hereby, declared this news inconclusive angry angry angry as it contains unknown details of the scape goat angry
must u see their names b4 u conclude?
Rape news are known for a particular group in nigeria. If u mention their names,u might recieve a life ban on nairaland.
Re: Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: by mickeymimi: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
No respect for God again...they now take their madness inside places of worship. Am sure this is not his first time to have the guts to do it in the mosque.
This is what happens when you allow some part of the country to practise laws that allows them to marry under age girls. They take advantage of their laws to molest and rape underage girls and think they can extend it to other part of the country.

Where were the girl,s parents or guardians at the time or was she kidnapped

He must be a Hausa Fulani man from the name......very sad.. poor girl embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car / Lady And Men Who Robbed A Woman In Lagos Caught & Beaten By Mob (Graphic Pics) / Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.