Stats: 3,183,301 members, 7,920,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? (2985 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by german007(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2009
@dibolic

I have absolutely no idea or clue of what you'v just written.

Please very kindly re-phrase and re-analyse your statement.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
@lord reel if dat was all i wanted, i wouldn't hav taken it to hêart, 4 nw i jst want 2 beliv (no mata hw false) dat i did nt sêe wat i saw.

My dear yorke
dnt tink i was going 2 obligé u a literal war, u say wat u did cos u read other posts. None of u could av written all dat if u knw më in person.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2009
Yeah i made a mistake so wat? Moreova am nt bøthered abt my english(no b my papa language, u ma call am queen's) let d queen come & spk igbo. I meant "TO ASK OF TRUE LOVE THAT IT BE WITHOUT JEALOUSY, IS TO ASK OF LIGHT THAT IT CAST NO SHADOW"

NO APOLOGIES mr literati
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by german007(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2009
@chidimarc.

Nna Bros Can you identify yaself?.  Can you tender ya evidence and status?. Wete evidence biko.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by kellorah: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!! It's a lot boi!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2009
Wat evidence?
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by LordReed(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2009
Don't fool urself into thinking she's a saint if she is not 1. U saw sometin, u need to confirm if she is like dat or not. Love mayb blind but it certainly has ears n a mouth.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by lightwalk(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2009
This guy just likes talking about his gf
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2009
@lightwalk
U really thnk so ?
@lord réel
d more i tend to 4get abt wat i thought i saw or did nt sêe d beta 4 my being. I ddnt have a claim ova her then, jst dat she claims she doesnt do a thing lk dat and that is wat bothers me d most.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by german007(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2009
@chidimarc.

Nna Bros Can you identify yaself?. Can you tender ya evidence and status?. Wete evidence biko
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by LordReed(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
Well u could either take her word for it or do some investigating on ur own. One way or anoda u have to make a choice on whether go fwd on her or leave her alone it's beta u make such a decision with some facts in hand.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by Druss(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
When I was in the world, I woulda chopped her then dumped silly arse. Now my advice is just leave the confused girl alone. She thinks she is playing you!
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
@Druss
Heard but not taken.

Gbam!!!
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:31am On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]This thread is turning into something else ooo grin. see many people facing only one person. . .lol wink . Guys please take it easy with the poster jare. grin grin grin[/size]
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 12:33am On Oct 03, 2009
@ ogaga no mind dem, God pass them.
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:26am On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Shut up your mouth there. . .! angry , I have already side you and instead of you saying better thing you here saying: Gawd pass them. no no God is a fool and even a ant is higher than him. They pass God , the word makes me grow annoyed. . .Well sorry you didn't know my identity before you mention the Guy called (God) when sharing with me. . .I hate that Guy and incase of next time dont put him in when sharing on discussion with me. . . wink[/size]
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 1:38am On Oct 03, 2009
Then i forbid you in the name of JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD!
Away far from me! We have nothing to share
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by Treetop20(m): 1:42am On Oct 03, 2009
lol amaka the attacker
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:42am On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh Really. .  . . . .?[/size]
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 2:02am On Oct 03, 2009
@treetop20 that is her trademark right ?
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:07am On Oct 03, 2009
wait, what?
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 2:17am On Oct 03, 2009
I guess my friend was just passing by and decided to say hi,
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 2:18am On Oct 03, 2009
I guess my friend was just passing by and decided to say hi,
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by fitzmayowa: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ post, what are u really driving at, i would really like to advice u but i cant really understand u
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by kaykaybaba(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2009
lol, 'amaka the attacker', really, what brought that about
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by mcdokwe(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2009
Bros if she pretends and u think you knw her real being, give her jst what she deserves , 'Tit for Tat is fair play' abi how u see am ? Some girls are like that you know
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by chidimarc(m): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
@mcdokwe what exactly do you mean?
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by german007(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
@chidimarc.

Nna Bros Can you identify yaself?. Can you tender ya evidence and status?. Wete evidence biko
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by lightwalk(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2009
@Poster: Don't tell me you have still been feeling all this while with all these answers lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2009
@ poster , make i put this question to u , who u think say u be ?christ ! The babe say she's in love with Christ and u dey happy say D girl dey trip 4 u.Ur name na Christ ?
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by mcdokwe(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2010
Re: I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2010
[size=13pt]She's always like this . keep quarelling on here isn't the best . . . .i have been wanting to see her change soon as possible. smiley[/size]
kaykaybaba:

lol, 'amaka the attacker', really, what brought that about

I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl / Couple Arrested For Being Too Loud In Bed / His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do?