Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time (5680 Views)

For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 / Listening To Music While Studying – Do Or Don’t / Do Or Don't: Studying While Listening To Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by olive282(f): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2016
So how den is being nude a sin...ur tellin me dat de all went to "hell"..for exposin their body..
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Dude is it that you are under 15 or u don't know to understand the history of civilisation, knowledge and more... SMH
i understand and what you're saying is contrary to what i was made to understand so since you're a know it all am curious to learn from you and it doesn't matter if am two years old, no one stops learning even a hundred years old ancestor like you can learn something new, so make me understand, you're here forming yeye guru with claims you cant backup with evidence or fact.
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Richiy(f): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2016
Yomieluv:
the best is yet to come in technology..even our grandchildren will laugh at us in next couple of years...

technology never stops.

Exactly!
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Kelly2713(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by AfricanApple(f): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
fr3do:

we developped it
its more like we started it. the white man stole it from us
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by EniHolar(f): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Such is life.
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by gurunlocker: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
they are watching and listening to the speaker at the same time, maybe the person speaking will come out
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by citiwatchng: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
A newly opened Montessori school located in Lagos needs the services of
• Teachers
• Matrons
• Caregivers
• Nursery teachers
• Cleaners
• Head of School.
Send your cv and application to agsassociates2016@gmail.com
Or call 08169079267, 08041473356 for more clarity and enquiries.
via Surulerewatch Magazine

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by deeoh(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
black people in that context is just so inappropriate. some black nation or tribe have had encounter with western civilization before 1930s even some sit on their own civilization,as it were, which in no way inferior to the west. get your fact right pls one tribe doesn't make up a wHOLE black race!
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by citiwatchng: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
A newly opened Montessori school located in Lagos needs the services of
• Teachers
• Matrons
• Caregivers
• Nursery teachers
• Cleaners
• Head of School.
Send your cv and application to agsassociates2016@gmail.com
Or call 08169079267, 08041473356 for more clarity and enquiries
via Surulerewatch Magazine
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by citiwatchng: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
YOU ARE A BLODY LIAR; YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN – FANS TELL HALIMA ABUBAKAR
Halima Abubakar ruffled the feathers of her fans last week when she declared that
she is a virgin and cannot wait to have kids. The […]

http://www.citiwatchng.com/
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thank God for civilization. Cutesexy1 could have been chasing rats in the jungle, but here we are. Lord knows what planet earth will be like 100 years from now.
grin
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by power900: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Millz404:
I am just tankin God i came to be alive now.... Time of Internet, phones and airplanes etc..... Just negodu how my life for be
that's how the generation of a century's time will look back at yours and shake their heads too. #changeisconstant....
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by updatechange(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
I've said it before that; It was God's deliberate intention to direct this white men to Africa for the purpose of today's science and technology... Btw Am sure everyone in that pics re trying to fish out that person singing and the other ones playing the instruments. Hoping to claim the title of bravest man Chai!!! Black men.
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by fr3do(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
AfricanApple:
its more like we started it. the white man stole it from us

my sister ur head dey there
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by toppie: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
JUST ARRIVED!

Desktop (SATA )Hard drives of 160gb available @ a give away prize(N2,000 Only)@Agege, Lagos State. if you are interested, kindly call/whatsapp Temmy on 08156779296 bg concepts or visit our office @ 79,iju road ifako/ijaiye.

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lol. Abegii !....... Thank God for civisation.

In another news >>
Mother gets jailed for committing incest with her 4-year old son
https://9jarealm..com.ng/2016/08/mother-gets-docked-for-committing.html
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by freelancercom: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
i understand and what you're saying is contrary to what i was made to understand so since you're a know it all am curious to learn from you and it doesn't matter if am two years old, no one stops learning even a hundred years old ancestor like you can learn something new, so make me understand, you're here forming yeye guru with claims you cant backup with evidence or fact.

Yes. You cannot be blamed. There is a long history of people making black people feel that they are inferior and this idea that black people didn't "create" or "develop" anything is the same thing. White people try to make it so that they invented everything but that is not true.

Just google it. We helped create this world.
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
freelancercom:

Yes. You cannot be blamed. There is a long history of people making black people feel that they are inferior and this idea that black people didn't "create" or "develop" anything is the same thing. White people try to make it so that they invented everything but that is not true.

yess we did but almost all the good things of life is created by white people like me for instance i cant imagine my life without electricity cold drinks internet and a smart phone thanks to white people
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
fearless15:
Thank God for civilization see pot bellied men unclad without a care in the world

"thank God for civilization??"

Do you people listen to urselves at all"
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
donbabajay:

"thank God for civilization??"

Do you people listen to urselves at all"
you wouldn't be on nairaland without it
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by allytinted: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
seems like they are watching the music to me
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by TheAziz: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
chai we've gone a long way
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by kowalsky: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
fr3do:

we developped it
you (we) didnt develop nada.
white guys are essentially our saviours.gave us civilization nd errtin that makes life pleasant
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by fr3do(m): 3:48am On Aug 04, 2016
kowalsky:

you (we) didnt develop nada.
white guys are essentially our saviours.gave us civilization nd errtin that makes life pleasant

slave!
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by kowalsky: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2016
fr3do:

slave!

hehe...
ur parents wer all slaves to the white guys ( for fact they wer chained slaves)
it high time you start paying reverence to dose who liberated you from the shackles of mediocrity nd babarity
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by kowalsky: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2016
freelancercom:

black guys are and will always be the inferior sp i wonder how were still able to breed with em whktes
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Tobitrueman(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Ahhh, how serene the environment and nature itself was then. But man can't afford the stone-age lifestyle when compared to these technology age. Good old days indeed!!!! Vicissitudes of life.

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Sugarcious:
That man in the middle looks like Buhari

Buhari's tribe is well civilized to the extent they manufacture their clothes before the advent of western technology
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by SmartThief(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2016
By ur colour!
Millz404:

By who??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State University is Building A Ship Structure Building. Photos / Twitter User Who Posted The Trending BABCOCK Sex Tape Issues Public Apology / Free Ebook On How To Pass Jamb/gce/waec/neco At First Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.