Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,546 members, 7,951,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Were In USA Is Aisha Buhari, I Need A Selfie With Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were In USA Is Aisha Buhari, I Need A Selfie With Her (760 Views)

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / Where Is Aisha Buhari? / Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were In USA Is Aisha Buhari, I Need A Selfie With Her by Tissytee1: 1:02am On Aug 02, 2016
Pls for those who have the links ,I need to know were the first lady of Nigeria is presently in the USA.

I remember the news i read in sahara reports tabloid few days ago and it gives me hope

1 Like

Re: Were In USA Is Aisha Buhari, I Need A Selfie With Her by dannyben5: 1:29am On Aug 02, 2016
Kip hoping....

Re: Were In USA Is Aisha Buhari, I Need A Selfie With Her by RandomVic(m): 2:08am On Aug 02, 2016
You go wait tire grin
Re: Were In USA Is Aisha Buhari, I Need A Selfie With Her by EmekaBlue(m): 3:11am On Aug 02, 2016
Person wey still dey hide for villa drinking tuwo shinkafa

1 Like

Re: Were In USA Is Aisha Buhari, I Need A Selfie With Her by wadetaw202: 4:36am On Aug 02, 2016
Tissytee1:
Pls for those who have the links ,I need to know were the first lady of Nigeria is presently in the USA.

I remember the news i read in sahara reports tabloid few days ago and it gives me hope

You go wait tire. She will never show up in the USA.

Fayose is right after all. Aisha is the same person in the halliburton scandal issue.
Re: Were In USA Is Aisha Buhari, I Need A Selfie With Her by FagsamPHP(m): 4:46am On Aug 02, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Were In USA Is Aisha Buhari, I Need A Selfie With Her by Tissytee1: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2016
But they made news out of it na abi them they lie

1 Like

Re: Were In USA Is Aisha Buhari, I Need A Selfie With Her by omaiyale: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2016
Aisha don fall my hand, this keep giving fayose more supporters like the OP
How much is the transport fair self ?

(1) (Reply)

PDP, Ize-iyamu Jealous Of My Credentials– Edo APC Governorship Candidate Obaseki / GOV OKOWA'S AIDE OSSAI OVIE SUCCESS EMERGES MOST OUTSTANDING YOUNGEST POLITICAL / Ignorance Is Worse Than Corruption And Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.