Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,147 members, 7,890,868 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? (4099 Views)

Regina Daniels Stuns In Short Crazy Jeans (photo) / Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured / Ebube Nwagbo Hot In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by Blackberrybabes: 6:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Michelle seems to be on a roller coaster and is growing so fast into a celebrity. Her mode or do I say style of dressing more of an adult and her postures is showing that as well. I think her mum needs to tone down on the kind of exposure she is having, she tends to be having it too much.

The girl was spotted in ripped crazy jeans, which I won't say is not fine with me, but at least not for a girl of her age and one that the whole naija peepz know well. She ought to be brought up as a role model to other young kids just like her.

That's my opinion though

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/mercy-aigbes-daughter-pictured-in.html

lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by Blackberrybabes: 6:18am On Aug 02, 2016
issorite
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by winkmart: 6:19am On Aug 02, 2016
okay now
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2016
op nothing is wrong with the dress code or the photo.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by youngest85(m): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2016
see head like my own!
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by johnwizey: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2016
Wetin do d jeans

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by Iscoalarcon: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Nope
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by andray12(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2016
?
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2016
We all have our own life to live, whatever she wears or whatever she practices should be none'f our business.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by MzDesire(f): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2016
There is nothing wrong with it...she looks cute

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by heryurh(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2016
Wow! This just added to my knowledge! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by irunoko(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Can mercy just let this girl mature at her pace. Why rush her into maturity undecided

Pedophililes are real o and they don't know the difference between children and adults undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by wittyt98(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2016
what's wrong with Nigerians sef ? there's nothing wrong with the Jean nah abeg dem free the fine girl make she enjoy her life o... Obama pikin way dem burst 3-4 days ago for carnival with short cloths way day dance day there as influential as her dad is he said nothing about it. or saw anything wrong about it shes just enjoying her life in.. abeg free the girl jare
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by chicoMX(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Nothing do her dressing, NEXT!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by faith551(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Nigerian's and age palava, you guys should let that girl be.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by Raydos: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2016
I remember when my mum used to force me to drink pap when i was still 2years!

she would grab my head with great force, using one hand to pinch my nose together,(i wouldn't be able to breath very well) and then force the pap into my mouth

and if i no do verywell, she go just hire 3 boys with muscular body make dem hold my legs and hand like say i be thief.

and me too go dey cry like goat,.. like meeeehnn meeeehnn! meeehnnn!!

i just ask myself, is that love or wickedness?

i swear it hurts

the o.p needs the same treatment!

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2016
free the babe abeg...I see nothing wrong with her jean
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by Richiy(f): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2016
There is nothing wrong with her outfit!
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by adelacuna(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2016
I can't see anything wrong with her dressing
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by Feyikemi12(f): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Raydos:

she would grab my head with great force, using one hand to pinch my nose together,(i wouldn't be able to breath very well) and then force the pap into my mouth

and if i no do verywell, she go just hire 3 boys with muscular body make dem hold my legs and hand like say i be thief.

i swear it hurts

lwkmd! D:
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by EniHolar(f): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
She's ripe grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by Eleganza33(f): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nothing is wrong with that,dis one na news? Aunty mercy sha she just can't wait to see that girl become agbogho @15 she don they draw brows
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by winkmart: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Raydos:

i swear it hurts

The OP was born in a more sophisticated home, wouldnt have gotten such cruel and barbaric treatment. Pap at the age of 2, that's pathetic. Thanks
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by veekid(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wetin remain for this teenage girl now Na to begin use hypo
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pictured In Ripped Crazy Jeans - Too Much For Her Age? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Michelle seems to be on a roller coaster and is growing so fast into a celebrity. Her mode or do I say style of dressing more of an adult and her postures is showing that as well. I think her mum needs to tone down on the kind of exposure she is having, she tends to be having it too much.

The girl was spotted in ripped crazy jeans, which I won't say is not fine with me, but at least not for a girl of her age and one that the whole naija peepz know well. She ought to be brought up as a role model to other young kids just like her.

That's my opinion though

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/mercy-aigbes-daughter-pictured-in.html

lalasticlala
Wetin concern u undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bankyw And Adesua Step Out Together In Matching Pair Of $695 Gucci Sneakers S32 / Popular Russian Model Kills Herself While Showing Off Topless. + Video / Juliet Ibrahim Ex Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim, Pictured Riding Okada (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.